House Systems

By AURlQAJune 6, 2022 9:26am — 4 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Semi sextiles and quintiles
these aspects happen far more often than we know we just push it to the back of our minds conjunctions squares trines and oppositions happen in a way thats hard to ignore the results happen with or without or consent and we develop some personality
Conjunctions between family members
have you noticed exact conjunctions between the natal charts of you and significant family members or loved ones if so do you feel that the conjunctions explain the story of your relationship i was looking at the charts of me my son and his dad we
When did you become interested in astrology
i was 13 i thought it was edgy and esoteric i wonder what people think of it now versus when they first started looking into it
Any Other Aries Male Hate Capricorn Females?
any other aries males that don t get along with capricorn women i don t know what it is about them well actually i do know they rub me the wrong way it s like they have it in for me no matter what every capricorn female i ve met and got along things went
Any Other Aries Male Hate Capricorn Females?
any other aries males that don t get along with capricorn women i don t know what it is about them well actually i do know they rub me the wrong way it s like they have it in for me no matter what every capricorn female i ve met and got along things went
Most complex Sun-Moon combos in your opinion
i was scrolling in some reddit forums and found this meme on the most difficult sun moon combos here they are aries sun capricorn moon this is what i am taurus sun sagittarius moon gemini sun scorpio moon cancer sun leo moon leo sun pis
Lipstick Alley
are they dxp rivals what s the deal i was getting to dxp and saw dxp lipstick alley and opened and someone is talking about how dxp full of europeans who are bigoted and something is true like latter was always filled with threads from someone lame
Chart Vibe Check
post your placements maybe even with aspects depending on how comfortable you ware with sharing those informations people will then react to that by stating 1 what vibe the chart gives off 2 what vibe they got from the person through their interactio
what is the vibe
of this person anyone with experience dealing with these energies pisces sun scorpio moon pisces mercury taurus venus pisces mars