How Do You Hurt A..

By WizardzApril 10, 2021 6:15am — 107 replies
You are on page out of 8

Related Topics

Let's state an astrological fact we all know is true about Scorpios
All bark no bite Literally all content on the web written about Scorpios is written by Scorpios with no life that want to hype up their own sign Emotionally unstable, garbage at planning, chronic underachievers, and sh*t themselves when push comes to sh
What idiot said Leos can't hold grudges or do people harm?
I swear, someone needs to smack modern astrologers in the head repeatedly till they get it right. Aries will punch you in the face. Scorpios will just vent, cry, and make threats they don't really deliver on. Leos will screw you over in a massive way a
Zodiac signs contradicting themselves
Name a contradiction you notice from the Zodiac signs, i'll start: Libra women says they get bored so quickly in relationships then why tf so many of u keep dating Taurus and Capricorn men? If Gemini men valued their freedom so much, why you still keep
Which signs are the best at moving on?
Def not Capricorns coz i know they were always (trying to) go back to their exes
Libra North Node and Chiron in the 12th House
I've been thinking of this placement in my chart over the last year and been experiencing some heavy aspects of it. On a personal level, it feels like this deeply internalized wound surrounding people and relationships. Being afraid of relational conflic
Which signs has the best evolutions?
I'd say Capricorn men, the evolved ones couldn't care less of what people think about him, -Is fun to be around or at least not a debbie downer -Are not afraid of changes and always open to try new things -Doesn't care about status and other material thi
Gemini man's chart shows Taurus? What is right?!
So this Gemini I'm getting to know is born on 21 May, he's supposed to be Gemini, but his chart shows Taurus sun?! Is he more Taurus than Gemini? I don't get it.. can someone help with this? This is his chart https://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cg
Uranus in the 4th House
Does anyone have this in their natal chart and if so, how was your homelife growing up? Thanks 🌟
Can you help me out with understanding this please?
This isn’t exact as I don’t have full info. Sun Aries Moon libra Mercury Aries Venus Taurus Mars Gemini Jupiter Leo Saturn Aquarius Uranus & Neptune Capricorn Pluto Scorpio North node capricorn