Meet your slave, then switch;

By MikeNYNYCJune 2, 2021 7:32pm — 66 replies
You are on page out of 5

Related Topics

Which powerful Zodiac sign are actually good at being submissive?
Consider they does not receive any external supports like having Pisces moon.
Do you ever notice how people exhibit the extreme good and bad traits of their South node and North?
Now I can only speak from 2 generation SN/NN sets because I've met and observed the most people from those ones. For Aries SN/Libra NN, I've noticed that everyone swings on the spectrum of extreme codependency or extreme independence. There's a theme of
Friends Reunion; common major placement
In light of the Friends reunion, i noticed that the cast all has one major planet in scorpio: David Schwimmer: Scorpio Sun Lisa Kudrow: Scorpio Moon Matthew Perry: Scorpio Moon Jennifer Aniston; Scorpio Mars Matt LeBlanc: Scorpio Mars **None for Courtney
He has Lilith in Scorpio
Touching all my Scorpio stallion Is this bad I read it’s like danger zone Like Pluto reslationships. Obsession sexual possession etc What do you know about this Lilith placement on a man
Aquarius man coming back after fall out?
Backstory: We went on a few dates, had sex, and then had a fall out cuz he pretty much stood me up. A year has gone by and we both dated other people. Throughout the year we would message and apologize for how he acted. I just ignored them as I was in a r
Question about Venus placement in houses synastry
My partner's Venus is in my 8th house. I've read a tiny bit about it and it seems that the effect is more on me from my understanding. I don't know how houses work in synastry to planets but could ya'll shed a light on this? Does this mean that I would be
Saturn Return and Degree in Natal Chart
I was thinking about our Saturn return, and was thinking about whether it lasts for a shorter amount of time if it is at a later degree (i.e. 25-29 degrees). My Saturn is around that range and correct me if I'm wrong, but my return is due at age 29 and
If the Hunger Games was real, which Zodiac sign would have the most winners?
https://media3.giphy.com/media/13jV1X6tgwm3i8/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952df9763a79c40930ee115c98fa01a085887a2a2a5&rid=giphy.gif
What celebrities would you have guessed are different signs?
Carey Mulligan is a Gemini, but gives me cancer vibes.
Do you automatically feel a closeness to people of your sign?
Or do you feel a jealousy. And what is your sign?