ROCKTOBER, baby! ♎️ ♏️

By ImperfectStormOctober 7, 2021 2:40am — 6 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Mercury retrograde and the whole astroworld complaining
although facebook and its affiliates shut down thunderstorms in socal i cant complete my online orientation for faulty website formatting but thats it but all in all mercury has given me the best sex ive had in a long as time my thighs and back
What does it mean if someone does not have planets in their houses?
i was checking a birth chart of someone and i ve seen they have no planets in the first and 10th house what does it mean
Synergies don’t mesh
have you guys ever seen house synergies that are complete polar opposites this one guy has a bunch of his partners planets in the 5-8 house but she has none in his he s super smitten by her she s probably with him for his money i use time passage
Conflicting moon signs
i know synastry comes into play but in general emotions are ruled by your moon how does a male pisces moon and female aries moon actually get along everywhere i read it s just a bad idea water and fire with the female being fire let s say you throw t
Double Venus sun square
i ve looked all over google and ant find the answer i ve never seen a double square sun venus and was curious as to what type of relationship this is
Double Venus sun square
i ve looked all over google and ant find the answer i ve never seen a double square sun venus and was curious as to what type of relationship this is
Double Venus sun square
Pluto conjunct ASC in synastry
what do you think about this aspect
Season and Time You Were Born
when were you born and what s your favourite season what time were you born and what is your best time of day which element are you most intuitive with end of october i love autumn afternoon i prefer late afternoon and nighttime all elements bu
Air Signs appreciation thread
appreciation thread for geminis libras and aquas air signs are the most rational detached and logical in all of the zodiac my boss is a libra and i cannot be happier with her used to have a water sign as a boss before her and so glad he got fired