Scorpio lunar eclipse (5/15-5/16)

By ImperfectStormMay 15, 2022 2:42pm — 8 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Update on Pisces and Scorpio guy. A Taurus has also entered the triangle.
some of you wanted updates about my pisces vs scorpio guy situation so here it is - had sex with the pisces twice but can say i feel used because hes healing from a breakup from a few months ago still also i feel like he judges me a lot more or misund
I started feeling drowsy as soon as Taurus season happened
1 way more napping after work 2 out of the groove on working out and lifting weights 3 eating more too than i would like wtf man
Sagittarius wants to keep Scorpio around
i am scorpio girl and he is sag male we have been dealing with each other since july of last year off and on we decided that we will not be in a relationship neither have sex because i will be going away for school in october since we don t want the pro
The highest form of lilth
rough draft if i dont write it down i will forget black moon lilth is a karmic placement it is more then that tho so much more the traditional stories involving the bible are one way of expression lilth inflicted goes to the extremes either wa
Jupiter Transits...
which house is jupiter the planet of expansion transiting to your chart and can you relate i ve it hitting my 12th and can relate to the behind the scenes theme https cafeastrology com jupiter transits houses html
Do Tauruses like BO?
i know the sexual asteroid sappho in taurus can cause natives to be turned on by bo im wonder if this is somewhat true for the suns most articles i read say the suns like perfumes and stuff
Anything unique going on cosmically?
it seems that most of my family members are behaving strangely over the past few weeks anything going on cosmically that might explain it
Solar eclipse in Taurus
as written by astromomma on facebook partial solar eclipse in taurus- are we living in alignment with our deepest values rocked shocked the beginning of self love recreated redefined on april 30th may 1st we have the partial solar ecli
what astro energies
will come off very warm seems to make quick connections probably lots of friends and admirers just oozing with charisma and charm in outward appearance but when you get to know them better are actually pretty ruthless and as cold as a nebula without st