T-square in natal chart

By ImperfectStormAugust 16, 2022 4:44pm — 70 replies
You are on page out of 5
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Confused about my chart
my chart says im a sagittarius rising however the ruler of my jupiter is taurus in 5th house what does this mean does this mean im more sagittarius-like as far as personality or im more taurus-like or leo-like just trying to understand my char
Is my chart the reason why my life’s a mess??
pls somebody help me why do i have the worst luck with men and can t seem to settle down i m having a quarter life crisis in the middle of the night here is it something in my birth chart if anyone can read charts please help i m desperate img htt
Is my chart the reason why my life’s a mess??
pls somebody help me why do i have the worst luck with men and can t seem to settle down i m having a quarter life crisis in the middle of the night here is it something in my birth chart if anyone can read charts please help i m desperate img htt
June born
june geminis and june cancers way yall at
Chart comparison I have no clue what I'm looking at
ok so i was messing around with chart comparisons and came up with two and im confused first was this sun square jupiter 1 31 -171 sun sextile uranus 1 22 70 mercury sextile mercury 1 30 100 venus conjunction sun 0 01 320 venus sextile jupiter 0 06 94
SATURN and 8th house in Synastry
i would like to know your experiences with a persons saturn sitting in your 8th house i have a persons saturn in my 8th house and i am attracted to that person but i also feel a certain fear of opening up we have several dws of pluto square venus p
Moon trine Uranus (Gemini)
i felt extremely lethargic and depressed since middle of july i need to do so much about real estate and other financial stuff all of a sudden i woke up at 4 30am today perky and ready to conquer looked up and saw that because the moon trine uranus
Come Say Hello ✨ ☽
you walk into a sacred gathering within another realm within this realm you see the energetic spirit forms of each astrological planet sun mercury venus mars jupiter saturn uranus neptune and pluto as you come closer they form and crystalize
Lilith and Relations...
what sign is your lilith in do you get along with people of that sign what are the relationships like with those people
Non-monogamy vibes?
which placements would give the impression someone is a player it occurred to me ive been accused of cheating multiple times with zero evidence i am faithful if i am in a relationship also had the comments there will always be other women you want