The asteroid Ceres in the natal chart

By cerseiMay 21, 2022 8:00pm — 4 replies
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Wtf is wrong with me?
so all of my life plans are somehow tied to having a life with someone like everything else will automatically fall into piece for example there is a man i like who is not interested in my existence and he lives in a nice big city here i am dreaming
Ask a 12th house person anything
im bored and thought it would be interesting what questions ppl have for 12th house ppls any one who is a 12th houser can respond too if you re not sure if your a 12th house person this astrologer uses this criteria having a 12th house stellium
signs of fictional characters
what are the signs of some fictional characters that you feel strongly resemble them snow from fables ive always thought def a virgo shes so virgo it makes me uncomfortable lol but i know a capricorn dude basically created her character descript
5/10 Mercury Retrograde, Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio
this shit has been hell i just found out i have to pay a large sum of money because i was paid too much work has been such a mess and i bumped into a parked car in the parking lot at my gym so im anxiety ridden especially because this is my dads car
Scorpio lunar eclipse (5/15-5/16)
as written by astromomma posted on facebook total lunar eclipse in scorpio- the only way out is through intense total transformation the skeletons of the past come back on may 15 16th we have the massive and life changing total lunar eclipse i
Update on Pisces and Scorpio guy. A Taurus has also entered the triangle.
some of you wanted updates about my pisces vs scorpio guy situation so here it is - had sex with the pisces twice but can say i feel used because hes healing from a breakup from a few months ago still also i feel like he judges me a lot more or misund
I started feeling drowsy as soon as Taurus season happened
1 way more napping after work 2 out of the groove on working out and lifting weights 3 eating more too than i would like wtf man
Sagittarius wants to keep Scorpio around
i am scorpio girl and he is sag male we have been dealing with each other since july of last year off and on we decided that we will not be in a relationship neither have sex because i will be going away for school in october since we don t want the pro
The highest form of lilth
rough draft if i dont write it down i will forget black moon lilth is a karmic placement it is more then that tho so much more the traditional stories involving the bible are one way of expression lilth inflicted goes to the extremes either wa