Which sign

By CookieMonster123September 12, 2021 4:23am — 42 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Is there are correlation between planet placements, and signs you attract?
not necessarily signs youre compatible with but ones you attract i feel like i get attention from leos im a cancer sun pisces moon venus leo
Scorpio Venus Appreciation Thread
since venus entered scorpio i would like to praise this beautiful magnetic venus
Gemini venus...
are the rumours correct run from a gemini venus i hear mixed things anyone with experience gemini venus taurus sun btw
For my Mars in 12th house weeples😎
you are sttong5 you are a warrior your battles are not fought for you but for those around you let go let it flow and be artistic with ya anger be yang when is present being passive is not weak ots understanding the flow of impulse https yout
Yo! I was routing for drake…
i really was but kanye won this round i skipped pass through most of drakes album he had one song that was cool and i really like drake as an artist i notice kanye has a respect for music making i m not a fan of kanye but i can t not give props wh
Tell ya boy about ya quintiles
and let the big homie guide ya to ya gift
Do we have any good witches on dxp?
some random person told me someone put a spell on me and i need to break it for a low low fee of anyone here know about these things is it legit what say you
Coincidence?
i ve been talking to a girl and we both are attracted to each other but haven t taken this ahead yet i noticed a lot of coincidences in our charts could someone please tell me if these are indicative of a karmic connection 1 her moon and mars and j
What do you think about
cancer and virgo relationships like any experiences or observations from people you know particularly male cancer x female virgo