Which signs are the best at moving on?

By HamstheticsApril 4, 2021 12:18pm — 49 replies
You are on page out of 4
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

Libra North Node and Chiron in the 12th House
ive been thinking of this placement in my chart over the last year and been experiencing some heavy aspects of it on a personal level it feels like this deeply internalized wound surrounding people and relationships being afraid of relational conflic
Which signs has the best evolutions?
id say capricorn men the evolved ones couldnt care less of what people think about him -is fun to be around or at least not a debbie downer -are not afraid of changes and always open to try new things -doesnt care about status and other material thi
Gemini man's chart shows Taurus? What is right?!
so this gemini im getting to know is born on 21 may hes supposed to be gemini but his chart shows taurus sun is he more taurus than gemini i dont get it can someone help with this this is his chart https alabe com cgi-bin chart astrobot cg
Uranus in the 4th House
does anyone have this in their natal chart and if so how was your homelife growing up thanks
Can you help me out with understanding this please?
this isn t exact as i don t have full info sun aries moon libra mercury aries venus taurus mars gemini jupiter leo saturn aquarius uranus amp neptune capricorn pluto scorpio north node capricorn
Can you help me out with understanding this please?
this isn t exact as i don t have full info sun aries moon libra mercury aries venus taurus mars gemini jupiter leo saturn aquarius uranus amp neptune capricorn pluto scorpio north node capricorn
Is there any chance...
hello everyone although i have a quite good knowledge in astrology i wanted to see the relastic opinion of other people since i cant seem to make up my own mind these days this is a synastry and a composite between me and another person i know the
Which Air sign men are the best in BED?
which one of them have a shot to satisfy virgals
Your most liked and disliked Mars signs in others
most liked mars in taurus probably my favorite mars in other people they are very chill grounded patient and know their strength had the least problems with people with this mars its like we see each other eye to eye and mutually agree to stay ou
Nastiest venus checklist✔✖
please state your venus did you ever have sex on in at a car the workplace your prom night christmas eve nye your homecoming party your 17th birthday with your cousin in a family gathering your school camping trip in the woods the hospital