Which Zodiac sign woman would make a better leader than...

By HamstheticsMarch 12, 2021 9:46am — 36 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

What are the signs a VIRGO male likes you?
met a virgo male last weekend on my birthday he pulled my arm as i was leaving the bar he put his number in my phone he seems to be on and off like communication and he texts short texts he does work different hours due to being a barber but just curi
Scorpio + aquarius love advice, help!
hello guys so i recently realized i m in love with an old friend of mine unfortunately he lives in another country but anyway despite being from another culture which adds great differences in how we react and view this relation there is also his c
Sign in House of the Opposite Element
do you have some fire signs in water or water in fire or your earth signs in air or air in earth example im a leo sun fire but its in the 4th house cancer water aries moon fire but its in the 12th house pisces water im no expert so im
12 House Planets
i find the 12th house the most interesting its the deepest and most hidden it gets less attention than it deserves so ill pop them all in this thread so you can have a read and see if yours rings true of you credit where credit is due got these f
Moon trine Pluto synastry DOUBLE WHAMMY
if this synastry has a double whammy to each other what are the results
What's your poison and what's your sign?
was talking to the pisces and he said champagne im a scotch whisky type of girl im a leo it got me thinking what does your drink say about you i was curious to know if theres a correlation between male signs and male stereotype drinks and fe
Evil Scorpio woman got caught but she does not know it yet
this evil scorpio woman virgo sun scorpio moon caused havoc within the family by disturbing my parents at late night with anonymous calls she even went as far as faking her id as someone else within the family which is illegal now i got hold of he
how is 2021 going for you so far do you think it is better or worse than 2020 i am feeling good about 2021 and optimistic that it will be a better year than last year my confidence has grown in not getting covid since i got vaccinated by being one o
Solar Return Chart
ooru-u can you share your insights on this solar return chart if you want to see the natal chart just say the word and it s yours img https i ibb co mgqdzvp 5-ee4-fd46-b0-f6-4753-a881-cecbec20-be84 jpg img url
First Reaction to Astrology
what was your first reaction to astrology i remember really looking into it after a breakup and really want to learn as much as i can were you skeptical had disbelief or what