Why are Hollywood forcing Men to liking and watch Aries women?

By HamstheticsOctober 18, 2021 4:27am — 39 replies
You are on page out of 3
Explore astrology posts and see what others have been writing about. Join this forum where an online community discuss a variety topics about astrology, horoscope, and zodiac signs. Since 2005 - it's free to post or help others find answers too.

Related Topics

How do you handle being love bombed?
i ve only been seeing him for 3 days and he s asking me to be his girlfriend i ve met his whole family over facetime we fall asleep on the phone together i m 27 he s 22 usually i never even give chances to men who are even my age i ve always dated old
Do you feel
that men are more reliant on illusion for fulfillment more so than women or are there astro aspects to this nature i saw this post on reddit that made me wonder this guy meets this girl seems to be a genuine connection naturally shared real info a
Most *Charismatic*
who was is the most charismatic partner you have know what are their placements aspects etc for me aqua sun amp mercury conjunct gemini rising mars aries moon scorpio venus in 7th in cap jupiter amp uranus conjunct very out there larger
Natal and synastry Moon in 7th house
how strong is this connection i read the natal needs an emotional romantic relationship and the synastry moon and house have a bonding connection that s intuitive i can t find anything when the house has their native moon in the 7th and their partne
Confused
https imgur com a ehbklry hello can anyone help me to better interpret the setting of my seventh house ie marriage more precisely pluto which is its ruler and which is at 29 and which is in conjunction with venus which is the ruler of the first h
is it just Venus in the 11th or
you feel more fulfilled by friendships than romantic relationships like you feel it works better i was prob 8 when i met this leo sun virgo moon id later realize kid who was drawing the eye of horus on what looked like a stack of papers he stapled t
When is astrology is wrong
what aspect or placement do you have that astrology is wrong about rather its negative but you make it work and good our positive but doesnt work for you
Aquarius Woman- Cancer Man
is there hope for this quincunx match to work
Astrology has ruined me 😂😂
every time i start talking to someone i m guessing their sign personality traits being put into categories am i the only one i d like to ignore it and just take it as it comes amp not worry about their birthdate their sign if they are an astr