Loved by Scorpio women appreciation thread

By HamstheticsOctober 28, 2020 12:23am — 30 replies
You are on page out of 2
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

I need help with Gemini guy?
hi there i met him 6 weeks ago he s intelligent well traveled witty speaks different languages very passionate and outgoing we talked and hung out couple times and he came over once to help me with furniture he asked me to join his friends drive b
Wishlist Wednesday
i want one of leonid afremovs painting i love the sailboat rainy day at the park and the bull paintings
How do I let go... 😩
i love her my gem partner but i know it may not work out and i don t think she has my kids best interest etc i can t seem to let go of her
Come to the realisation
think i have come to the realisation that there isn t a future there with my current partner i broke with my ex who is a female sag and if you have been following my recent posts you ll know all about my current relationship anyway my ex who is the mother
Hmmm... WTF Gems???
https youtu be tfxu9ucerdk does this resonates with anyone
Depressed
what s the best way to help a gemini woman when she s fed up with life and it becomes a routine what can i do to help her it s a hard question as she has 2 children and the dad isn t really involved at the moment i just want to take her away from it
Diva Marlene Dietrich about Gemini Women
from her memoir abc of my life i like the joie de vivre the vitality the speed the absence of chichi in gemini women my women friends happen all to be born under that sign i want to say that i am completely agreed with this i adore gemini wom
Gemini man and the one who got away!
so i had a 3 years very intense relationship with a gemini man who treated me badly together with the fact that he jokes a lot and i used to take his jokes like literally personal we finally broke up bc of his constant cheating flirting and talking w o
Please could I have your views on this
i know i post a lot on here but i would like some advice on this my partner gemini doesn t want us to live together because of my daughter influencing her daughter so basically my daughter who is 11 has said she likes girls not boys but this has all
Depression
hi gems just want to ask a question from a gemini s perspective i properly already have the answer to however my partner had moved into a new house and wants everything decorated straight away she has had a lot of pressure on her with having to move jo