Who loves Gemini women more?

By HamstheticsNovember 28, 2020 8:27pm — 34 replies
You are on page out of 3
When is Gemini season? Learn more about Gemini:
Gemini Personality - Gemini Compatibility - Gemini Gift Guide

Related Topics

can anyone tell me more about my Gemini man from his Birthchart placements ?
Zodiac : Tropical Sun Gemini 17°37' Moon Aquarius 4°53' Mercury Cancer 9°58' Venus Taurus 1°52' Mars Leo 21°33' Jupiter Libra 4°50' Saturn Pisces 0°19' Uranus Capricorn 21°28' R Neptune Capricorn 20°37' R Pluto Scorpio 23
How do yall let go of people you are invested in?
I am a Gemini Sun+Moon+Mars, Taurus mercury with Aries Venus. I find it so hard to let go, even if they cut me off, even if I get hurt, I get my heartbroken then I fall into depression. With my placements (so much air) I would be cutting people off left a
Aqua messing up w a Gemini man.
So yeah, here it goes, This is a very aqua thread language. I started seeing a Gemini man. here's the Butter... I drove to his house, we sat down, he jumped all over me ( I didn't even have time to realize if I really liked him ) but he kissed me, tou
Loved by Scorpio women appreciation thread
Gemini men appreciation thread
I need help with Gemini guy?
Hi there! ... I met him 6 weeks ago he’s intelligent well traveled witty, speaks different languages very passionate and outgoing, we talked and hung out couple times and he came over once to help me with furniture, he asked me to join his friends drive b
Wishlist Wednesday
I want one of Leonid Afremov's painting. I love the sailboat, rainy day at the park and the bull paintings.
How do I let go... 😩
I love her my (Gem) partner but I know it may not work out and I don’t think she has my kids best interest etc I can’t seem to let go of her ☹️
Come to the realisation
Think I have come to the realisation that there isn’t a future there with my current partner I broke with my ex who is a female Sag and if you have been following my recent posts you’ll know all about my current relationship anyway my ex who is the mother
Hmmm... WTF Gems???
https://youtu.be/tfXU9uceRdk Does this resonates with anyone??
Depressed
What’s the best way to help a Gemini woman when she’s fed up with life and it becomes a routine/ what can I do to help her it’s a hard question as she has 2 children and the dad isn’t really involved at the moment. I just want to take her away from it .