Your 2nd house - your money, value, self-esteem and self-worth

Hi guys, what sign is in your 2nd house? I'd like to know how you attain/keep your money, how you value yourself and perceive your worth. Here's one site related to the topic: www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/the-2nd-house.html Do you find the descrip
female from Indonesia
I am what I am

Here's one site related to the topic:
www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/the-2nd-house.html

Do you find the descriptions resonate well woth you?

Mine:

"2nd House in Capricorn

You’re not a frivolous person, careful with how you spend, invest, and deal with your money. You exercise caution when making financial decisions. You may come across as a little cheap, and can feel like you have less than you actually do. You can get by on very little, and over time, build up your finances so you’re more comfortable later on in life. You can make money through something Capricorn-related, like politics, as a boss or entrepreneur, working with people older than you or with your parents, as a planner, or a career counselor."

Yes I can be cheap However most of the time I'm quite reckless on my spending so I'm not sure what the article means on that particular matter.
But yes to the point of being able to live by very little resources, I've been there and I did survive just to stay home and watch tv.
Whereas I'm not much of a planner, at least not that i know of but I do long to have my own business.

Now apparently my neptune is capricorn so can I say that my neptune is in the 2nd house? When I found more info on that, I found this:

Now with this parts are connected to each other and I find as to why the precious article doesn't entirely true to me.

And then let's talk about aspects:
My neptune in the 2nd house apparently sextile with my pluto.

According to this site again:

www.thedarkpixieastrology.com/natal-pluto.html

It seems to be I could manifest or material my imaginations or creativity into real coins *ca-ching* so it makes me thinking I can get serious and get say products from my drawings or crafts to be a business

There are a lot of other things I should learn about this whole 2nd house thing.

Please share what you've learnt about yours for our mutual learning process!

No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
2nd house in Taurus moon!
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
@TheCanBull : Isn't it fascinating to seemingly find "cheats" to our path in life? And your placements are excellent for money machine or steel gated safes!

Now we both know cancers really like to be secure financially, I mean you can expect them be having hidden bank accounts for rainy days no one ever knows about lol

Your aries impulsive behaviour may be at cancer's cautions and also your taurus and especially moon will make you protect your security stronger.

But hey look at that, you were in military, and that aries in 2nd house says exactly that

Me sounding as if I was reading tarot combo makes me write like this lol
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
2nd house in Taurus.

Right where it behaves perfectly!

Noice
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Posted by AneemA
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
2nd house in Taurus.

Right where it behaves perfectly!

Noice

I forgot to put Taurus moon but yes the house ruler is perfect!
33 years old male from Israel
♒ Ascendant Sun Moon______♑ Mercury______♓ Venus Mars______♐ Midheaven
Posted by TheCanBull
2nd House in Aries
You have a strong drive to make money, and are assertive in the ways that you go about making money. Your confidence can be linked to how much money you have or make, and the more you make, the better you feel about yourself. You can be a spendthrift at times, blowing money on impulse buys and things you don’t really need. You have to work at being financially disciplined. You can make money through something Aries-related, like the military, as an entrepreneur, as the boss, through sports, or through competition.

2nd House in Taurus
You want a lot of money so you can spend on things of value, that are worth much in your eyes, or that seem luxurious. You can have expensive taste, only wanting the finest things in life, but you tend to stick to spending the money you have rather than how much you wish you had. You can be good at business, and take a practical approach to your finances. Making money can come easily to you. You can make money through something Taurus-related, like using your senses (food, drink, art, music, physical therapy, massage, as an audiologist, optometrist, etc.) or through finance.

Natal Moon in the 2nd House
How much money/possessions you have has an impact on your emotionally and dictates your feelings of security. If you feel you have enough, then you’ll feel great; if you don’t, you may go a little bonkers. For some, this may make you a sharp money manager, keeping track of every single penny and making very good long-term investments. For others, this may make you squander money by buying too much, acquiring things because it provides a temporary high (obviously this placement can be prone to shopping addiction if the Moon is difficultly aspected). You’re likely a collector of something, and have a hard time parting with things (just don’t become a hoarder!). You need to strengthen your emotional/spiritual/familial foundation to help you have long-term security. A happy home equates to a happy life for you. You’re not prone to expressing your feelings when you feel them, and you probably go over them carefully before showing them. This can be good in that you don’t say anything you’ll regret, but it can also mean you regret not saying something sooner. You may be strongly attached to your values, and developing a strong value system can help you, so long as you don’t go overboard and become preachy.

Natal Mars in the 2nd House
With your natal Mars in your 2nd house, you take a slow, steady approach. You’re a hard-worker and understand that you have to dedicate yourself to things if you want the kind of material security that you crave. Some of you may have a hard time holding onto your disposable income, and money burns through your pockets. You’re sensual and connected to your body, needing physical experiences. Your energy isn’t a burst, but rather a slow burn that can sustain your for a long period of time. You have staying power, stamina, and can work on projects until they’re done, no matter how long it takes. Since the 2nd house can show how you best make money, you could work on your own, in sports or physical fitness, in the military, or in the entertainment industry.

i think we have the same house rulers. no pisces and virgo?
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
I'm 2nd house Capricorn and mine sounded like they described, but I'm frugal not cheap and I invest in quality not quantity.
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
Posted by AneemA
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
2nd house in Taurus.

Right where it behaves perfectly!

Noice

I forgot to put Taurus moon but yes the house ruler is perfect!

Let us hit that pinata of wishes of great finance in 2017 YEAS

33 years old male from Israel
♒ Ascendant Sun Moon______♑ Mercury______♓ Venus Mars______♐ Midheaven

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

33 years old male from USA
♒ sᴜɴ ♑ᴍᴏᴏɴ ♑ʀɪsɪɴɢ
My Aqua sun is in the 2nd house.
Posted by Aliensusedourbogroll
2nd house in Taurus moon!

Have you had financial success?

My kids both have jupiter in the 2nd house, but not in Taurus. Since Jupiter is the planet of good fortune I figured it would help them financially. But I also know that having the house ruler in the house it rules brings good fortune as well.
Saturn in Leo in the 2nd house
Square Uranus
Trine Neptune
I don't have any planets in the 2nd house, but Libra is there.
Aries sun, Capricorn rising, Libra moon
Pisces and Aries in 2nd house. Sun and Venus in 2nd house.
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Aha! Yes what I meant was frugal, I thoght being cheap was like saving money because I dont want to spend much for something. Oh no no I'm willing to spend good money on something I desire, ya know gotta get what scorp desires hahaha

Exactly quality over quantity!

Hi I have no life I need your opinions on this serious matter please: Tina- triple Capricorn Louise- Aries Gene- Pisces or Cancer Lin- Pisces Bob- ? Taurus? Mr. Fishcoder: virgo Jimmy Jr.- Gemini Tammy- Sagittarius
We have known each other for 7 months been dating since November. He asked me to be his girlfriend officially last week. The same day we run into my ex and some drama happened but we talked about it and both agreed to brush it off. We decided to take a tr
If you are yet to connect, please state your age. Responses from all genders please.
Because people lie so we stop (caring) giving a
I want to go somewhere nice this summer, maybe somewhere not too busy and somewhere to have your own space. obviously with beautiful sunny weather too! what holidays have you been on with your baes? how was it? where did you go?
Compliment a fellow DXP user. Drama is often easily spread here within this godforsaken place. Well, why not spread the love as well. Remember to tag them so they would be able to receive your kind words. Let us make each others day a little bet
Something I have been thinking on a lot lately. What is friendship to my fellow Aquas? Is it hard for you to truly open up to others? Let your guard down? Not just with emotions, but with letting anyone get close to you. I know for me I am VERY selecti
I just want to make sure my boyfriend doesn't manipulate me. I mean I'm too nice sometimes and end up doing a lot of things for him, and I want to be there for him, but I also want to set boundaries. I want to make sure he knows he can't walk all over me,
So I was recommended here by a friend to try and get insight on a buddy of mine, as to not embaress him IRL. We're both men, him being the virgo and myself the gemini and have been close for about six years. However, his behavior has become more and more
I want to hear from all of you about your home buying experience. What do you wish you would've know before signing your mortgage? Did you buy from an emotional standpoint, purchasing your forever home? Or did you buy something as an investment that
Hi to all, What is a venus in capricorn like (male) How does he love. thank you
I have seen a few very successful relationships with this pairing. I've recently met a Cancer man and we really click well. I've always thought that cancer men were a little too emotional for me but I've taken an interest to this one. He's a libra
I saw this question on personalitycafe, and I was wondering what the dxp's INTJs think about this. "INTJs, do you become even MORE detached and aloof when you really like someone ?" I know that for me, unless I choose to make it obvious, the other w