Mars conjunct/square Pluto ...

This is my favorite aspect.. do you have it or know someone who has.. tell me about it! what are your experiences?
male from Mars conjunct Pluto
Sun in Capricorn Moon in Cancer Mercury in Capricorn Venus in Sa
This is my favorite aspect..

do you have it or know someone who has.. tell me about it!
what are your experiences?

i have mars conj pluto both in scorpio 1st house.
female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
Mars conj. Pluto in scorpio (both in the 8th house)..not exactly sure what it means.
female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
What does it mean?
female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
Posted by Sutekh
wait so you're an aries asc? cant be you have to be a pisces cuz youre short

very early aries, 5 minutes or so
female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
Lol @ big heads. Nope
female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
Prounced beak? Whats that? No cartoonish eyes either lol
female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
Lol @ cute head. Tell me about the mars/pluto thingy, please.
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by Sutekh
Mars conjunct pluto 8th means obsessive to the umpteeth. If you want something and it hits you emotionally youll go after it with will. Won't be distracted.. Also means you like intense men.

And intense men like you.

which leads to my next question, we are what we attract right? so if a plutonian dude kills his gf, wouldnt she also have some plutonian aspects herself? maybe, stretch here, the same as his?
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by WaterCup
Lol @ cute head. Tell me about the mars/pluto thingy, please.

you never read up on that aspect?
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by DonJohnson
Watercup,

It also means you are extreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemely sexual

More sexual than most people. since it's in scorpio, you do not disclose it. calm on the surface maybe but your sexuality is something else. it's deep and endless. you want to be devoured and beaten and sodomized and conquerd completely till the end of time.

hmmmmm
male from Mars conjunct Pluto
Sun in Capricorn Moon in Cancer Mercury in Capricorn Venus in Sa
it is a intense aspect for sure... but i think the degree has also its stronger or lesser influence in effect.
mine is 1degree aspect, so pretty tight.

and i disagree though, that this aspect has only evil outcomes. to me it is the most powerful aspect to have... what to do with it or where to focus this depends on the individual in how to develop it.

bruce lee and muhammad ali has the square so go figure.
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by Sutekh
Posted by DMV
Posted by Sutekh

And intense men like you.

Probably. In the case of pistorious. His gf made a lot of pluto contacts with him bc she had Sun and Mars in Leo.

I think she had moon square pluto herself, her moon was in Capricorn I believe.

im not blaming the victim...but ive noticed that crazy knows crazy. either its there and known or its in the chart and asleep and is activated through synastry.
35 years old
anybody else wanna be a hero? Sag Sun Scorpio Moon Scorpio Merc
Posted by CapricornRaw
mine is 1degree aspect, so pretty tight.

bruce lee and muhammad ali has the square so go figure.

right...with certain people who have this aspect...i dont feel the sexual vibe...maybe because saturn is also in the 8th house OR its extremely discriminating.
male from Mars conjunct Pluto
Sun in Capricorn Moon in Cancer Mercury in Capricorn Venus in Sa
some people and astrologers even envy this aspect...
cos some astrologers wished to have this aspect, for its trancendental or kundalini and sex magic potentials.

female from Lifepath #3 Soul urge #5 Personality #8
Posted by DMV
Posted by WaterCup
Lol @ cute head. Tell me about the mars/pluto thingy, please.

you never read up on that aspect?

all the sites copy & paste the same info, i just wanted to hear a different view on it. I'll be going to an indian astologer soon for a different perspective on my chart, hopefully

Hi y'all! I'm meeting the sag I have been chatting with for almost a month tomorrow. He came in the country where I am today. He didnt come for me hahaha coincidence that he has a business and pleasure trip here. And how we met was through an online app w
Hello everyone! Any thoughts on negative sides of female Libra personality? Thank you!
I know this would never happen cause the members are always changing but wouldn't it be cool if we could have a directory Like: If your looking for intellectual conversation see...lady Neptune, hare, Enochthewise, alien, roybn, ixi, ellesbelles,
So i posted in the virgo section but no one cares so maybe my fellow leo's could give me your opinion and input. Long story short on two separate occasions i've caught my boyfriend trying to message a girl on snapchat, it wasn't super inappropriate but
What are your experiences with Scorpio moons? Just made a Scorpio moon friend and never expected to connect that well with a Scorpio mooner. Really genuine, caring and sweet. He is the type that will go to Africa to volunteer and help others. Which he
Been with this guys for 1 year . Aries/Sun -Aquarius/Moon . I am a Leo. Long story short we hit it off straight after we meet . We were attached to each other straight away. It was a pretty intense year with fights and good times. 2 months ago he came and
So today I saw my Scorpio crush after a long time. Almost a year! We communicate online because of the long distance. I just can't tell if he likes me in person now that I saw him face to face again. Online and on social media he talks to me and he seems
Anyone else's FB feed littered with this nonsense? Literally every chick who's had a guy ask her out with a cheesy pick-up line has by definition been "sexually harassed". XD The validation/attention hoaring is real with this one. https://c
Why do we give off this vibe? Why do you think we make it so hard for people to get to know the inner-depths of us?
Do any of you Leos find yourself caring too much about others? You're always going out of your way to help but people take it for granted?
Say you're dating and her sign is compatible. Are you encouraged by this or doesn't affect you. Say her sign is incompatible. Do you keep dating or forget about it? In my experience, I managed to have long-lasting relationship with only one sign. Not
I haven't written an actual topic in a while. Suicide is one of those topics that can be difficult (sometimes impossible) to discuss. I myself have never been suicidal, but I've known those who have been, some of whom unfortunately have taken their lives
I am a Librian and met this Scorpio guy on an online dating site. We have chatted for over a month now and then finally we decided to meet up. I would not initiate a conversation. He was the one who would text each day and then we would chat up. If he was
I deleted all my facebook accounts cuz im lonely with no wife or kids ...smh god help me get threw this b day