Come at me bro

Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you? Make a fool of yourself here in my comments below so I can call you Felicia and block you. ?✌
♒Im pickle rick ♒
Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you?
?✌
Hahaha, the defensiveness is priceless

male
I was not made to be subtle
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later
♒Im pickle rick ♒
Posted by infires
I guess people are getting mad, but really astrology is just astrology..a nasty person is nasty despite their placements

Twisting stories and acting like children
♒Im pickle rick ♒
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.
Posted by Eddie_Vanjovi
What do you mean by...colour?

It's black in French. I think.
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
Posted by infires

Its true! ...when I'm an marker I don't blame my placements... I'm just being a dick -_- there comes a point when the stuff you say or do is just you... Not the stars
male
I was not made to be subtle
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

I'm pooping right now. Just got back from the liquor store. Got a 12 of rolling rock.

I ate all that fish and skrimps last night. Has my belly rumbling! I have to work nights this weekend so no drinking for me
Was I blocked?
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Damnata
Was I blocked?

What a disengenuous smiley.

male
I was not made to be subtle
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

AC has been out since Sunday and it's swamp ass weather here. I needed something cold and refreshing.

And you chose Rolling Rock?
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Why give us another opportunity to discuss the real reason why you made this thread OP? Not a smart move.
Taurus Man's Donnie Brasco
2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.
Taurus Man's Donnie Brasco
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by tiziani
2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.

Bye Felicia

Threadception
Posted by Capmercury87
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.

You'll rich the lonely point when you will talk to your vibrator! Good luck! Keep blocking.

Yes I meet a lady in 2003..She is a scorpio lady. We were madly in love and she was 28 and I was 24, She asked me promise that I will be hers till next life to which I agreed. This is the first love of my life and I did faced some communication issues whi
Met an Aries guy online, and this is the first time for both of us that we moved so fast, felt super comfortable and found a great level of understanding in such a short while. Don't ask me the time we've been talking, you'd be surprised. We have a lot of
In short, all the latest meetings were like - him talking to people online, me, waiting stupidly with my back turned on. Great anniversary!
So bored on this Friday night And what is your birth chart like? My celebrity crush is Jeremy Allen white Sun- Aries Moon- Capricorn Mercury- Aries Venus- Pisces Mars- Aquarius Jupiter- Virgo Saturn- Aquarius Uranus- Capricorn Nept
What is that like? From your experience if you have it or dealt with someone who does.
so my boss is a scorpio and my bestfriend dared my to tell him that I liked him and so I agreed! I told him last friday and everything was good and all and he kept asking me multiple times if I liked him. which was weird because I had already told him yes
Long story short, Tinder > swapped phone numbers > texted back and forth a few times a day > shes ignoring my texts We were having a great conversation, she even kept telling me how she would really like to visit/have me visit which is cool. Normally I
Let me start by stating I have never had the pleasure of being interested in video gaming. It was a completely alien hobby that hadn't crossed my path. Well, all that changed this year when I fell into a lovely relationship with my gorgeous boyfriend.
Omg! This scorpio lady is driving me crazy. I wouldn't call it mind games, I call it silly games. Im a sag so the suspense is adventurous to me but im getting to the point where her water is dampening my fire. Shes a scorp with alot of sag placements so i
Sag proposed to me the other day. He went down on his knees and ask if I would be his wife. I didn't expect that because I thought Sag wouldn't want to be married too soon. I laugh at him and he said I'm serious. I said yes and now, he's working on a
So before I go tha treetrunk asleep. I got an idea. Post what your "qualifications" for dating would look like in "resume" form. For example: Requirements to Date: Unacceptable: Pros: Cons: So for instance mind would be like; Requirements to Date: Ho
@tiziani @damnata @ladyneptune @justagirl @wagtail @copperdove @tinman @carmelizedcoffee
Why do people make an excuse so that they can leave a conversation even if it's one that they are mostly dictating? I don't get it. If you are doing most of the talking , then why engage in the first place and continue engaging.
i know they are different concepts but i mean which one tells a horoscope better? are transits more relevant to house areas? and progressions are like temporary personalities? all i know is that: - a lot of the planet in house transits for me rest t