Come at me bro

Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you? Make a fool of yourself here in my comments below so I can call you Felicia and block you. ?✌
Aquari-ass
Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you?
?✌
Hahaha, the defensiveness is priceless

male
I was not made to be subtle
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later
Aquari-ass
Posted by infires
I guess people are getting mad, but really astrology is just astrology..a nasty person is nasty despite their placements

Twisting stories and acting like children
Aquari-ass
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.
Posted by Eddie_Vanjovi
What do you mean by...colour?

It's black in French. I think.
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
Posted by infires

Its true! ...when I'm an marker I don't blame my placements... I'm just being a dick -_- there comes a point when the stuff you say or do is just you... Not the stars
male
I was not made to be subtle
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

I'm pooping right now. Just got back from the liquor store. Got a 12 of rolling rock.

I ate all that fish and skrimps last night. Has my belly rumbling! I have to work nights this weekend so no drinking for me
Was I blocked?
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Damnata
Was I blocked?

What a disengenuous smiley.

male
I was not made to be subtle
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

AC has been out since Sunday and it's swamp ass weather here. I needed something cold and refreshing.

And you chose Rolling Rock?
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Why give us another opportunity to discuss the real reason why you made this thread OP? Not a smart move.
Virgo-Pisces Axis - The Saviour of Axes ♍ - ♓
2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.
Virgo-Pisces Axis - The Saviour of Axes ♍ - ♓
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by tiziani
2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.

Bye Felicia

Threadception
Posted by Capmercury87
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.

You'll rich the lonely point when you will talk to your vibrator! Good luck! Keep blocking.

For example, earth ( Taurus, Virgo Capricorn) which one would you choose and why? And water , fire and air...
Hello folks. It's that time of the year when we all gather in one topic to show gratitude and shade towards our fellow dxpers and to hand them trophies that are worth gold in internet bragging. Topic will run until this Sunday, the 17th of December
I was wondering if there are any Libras who are dating and/or involved with a Taurus. According to everything I read and find, we are not supposed to be compatible. While I try NOT to let this be the focus of my relationship, I am curious to know if the
I have been having dreams of this man. The first time I saw him I felt attracted to him. Still to this day I don’t know what type of attraction it is. But it’s like I knew him. His personality: seems like a loner, never really talks to anyone, always lo
My car broke down this morning(30 degrees outside), so I call my boyfriend (Virgo) who is very knowledgeable about cars, and I tell him I’m stranded and I ask if he can come give me a jump so I can get to a mechanic (bf was 4 miles away). He tells me ther
Fellow fishes. This is a lounge for Pisces. The Piscean Reef 🎋 Share your dreams, hobbies, anything! Daydreams ! When you need somewhere to escape. This is a judgement free zone 🚷 Be respectful to peoples feelings 😘 I noticed some other signs had
So I feel the need to inform all of you that I am essentially "going away". Not for good but probably for a significant amount of time. Firstly, I have mentioned before that I am buying a new gaming PC. In order to help fund this, I am selling my current
On December 19th, the end of this flawless year, I won't be receiving a dick in a box like I had hoped and prayed to Santa for, but I will be receiving the gift of Saturn leaving my flaw-free Moon sign. I will no longer have to deal with big, hard, mean,
So my dad called me yesterday telling me that he’s flying me out on Friday, to go spend some time with him. (AWKWARD) Anyways....he’s being abnormally clingy and nice, my intuition is telling me he has some kind of news for me. I feel like he’s goi
......or singing :) @WarAngel1 came up with this idea and asked me to create a thread Vocaroo a poem, passage from a book, a song, a quote, Christmas carols etc Everyone welcome ... Don't be shy :P. Will be back later to post something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZTvzx-2Qw&t=128s found my answer... omg.. so sad LOL ---- so conflicting... pfff