Come at me bro

Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you? Make a fool of yourself here in my comments below so I can call you Felicia and block you. ๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ
โ™’sun..โ™“moon..โ™mars..โ™‘venus
Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you?
๐Ÿ˜‚โœŒ
"Lambie!!! Posted by dofacc In consideration of your hard, though unfocused
Hahaha, the defensiveness is priceless

male
Local DXP idiot
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later
๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
This butter again?
๐Ÿบ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

I'm pooping right now. Just got back from the liquor store. Got a 12 of rolling rock.
โ™’sun..โ™“moon..โ™mars..โ™‘venus
Posted by infires
I guess people are getting mad, but really astrology is just astrology..a nasty person is nasty despite their placements

Twisting stories and acting like children
male from Canada
I only block losers
What do you mean by...colour?
โ™’sun..โ™“moon..โ™mars..โ™‘venus
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.
Posted by Eddie_Vanjovi
What do you mean by...colour?

It's black in French. I think.
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
Posted by infires

Its true! ...when I'm an marker I don't blame my placements... I'm just being a dick -_- there comes a point when the stuff you say or do is just you... Not the stars
male from Canada
I only block losers
Posted by Capmercury87
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.

Cappy

What's wrong bud?
32 years old male
๐Ÿฆ‚ Scorpio Sun โ™ (Nov 3) Pisces Moon โ™“ Cancer Rising โ™‹ (21:40)
this is funny ^_^
male
Local DXP idiot
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

I ate all that fish and skrimps last night. Has my belly rumbling! I have to work nights this weekend so no drinking for me
LoR ๐ŸŒ…โ™Š๏ธ โ€ข ๐ŸŒžโ™“๏ธ โ€ข ๐ŸŒ‘โ™ˆ๏ธ
Lol and we should care because?
"Lambie!!! Posted by dofacc In consideration of your hard, though unfocused
Was I blocked?

I feel like I have become so squashy and fluffy like a marshmallow. I am so powerless and I cant be dominant like what I normally do in my work life at all and it makes me feel so weak. Do other scorpios face the same problem as well? Ps. I'm venus
Quick question: Do libras hold grudges? Specifically the women? Had a situation today with a coworker where she was led to believe (not by me) that I was going to ask her out. I have a girlfriend so that was never my intention but she was led to believe t
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oaXxvP7M8 COCONUT COUNT @sakuraflowers-5 @CaramelizedCoffee-4 @Effervescent-6 @starwars-6 @FknNerd-2
I'm talking to a Pisces sun, leo moon, venus in aries girl. Sometimes I think she likes me but then other times she confuses me. We slept together the first time we ever met and have slept together once more time since. We speak everyday Mon to Fri bu
Hello! First post and probably just a vent post by now, but here it goes: I met a beautiful Virgo lady at my University's library. At first I didn't really care about her (She was pretty, but not big deal to me). However, recently she started to sit
so last night was the first time I've seen my bf this drunk. to be fair I'm truly disgusted.happened to me before with another ex scorp. now I know i gotta be supportive but all I'm able to do right now is be critical and think about all the butter he told
Met this Taurus man on tinder, we both started emailing, texting talking every day for about three weeks. Everything was going very well. We met up (he lives three hours away in another town) for a lovely dinner and then we slept together at his hotel r
Just want to make understanding of this behavior from a leeb guy! - Quiet at initial meeting - Avoids dirty humor with you - Looks or stares (near and far) - Getting close physically (sitting next or near you, walking beside you) - Outgoing and fr
Hi Leo women! I was wondering. If you broke up with someone, would you ever get back together again? I have an aqua guy friend who lived with a leo woman. I guess they didn't get along because she cheated on him while they were still together. She f
Pretty sure I've tried them ALL.... Zero positive results.... Tell me which ones you honestly clicked with!
Do my fellow Aries ppl go back to exes? Doesn't matter who broke up with who... do u go back to an exclusive relationship with them? I don't mean just for sexual stuff either.. I don't go back, ever lol
I love having reasonably long nails but can't keep the length all even.. at some point or another one would break and I will cut it all off and start again.. I recently went back to having SNS on them after a year's hiatus to keep the nails from breaki