Come at me bro

Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you? Make a fool of yourself here in my comments below so I can call you Felicia and block you. ?✌
Capmercury87
Aquari-ass
Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you?
?✌
Damnata
Best PIMP this side of the Atlantic.
Hahaha, the defensiveness is priceless

Ssuperman
male
I was not made to be subtle
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later
Capmercury87
Aquari-ass
Posted by infires
I guess people are getting mad, but really astrology is just astrology..a nasty person is nasty despite their placements

Twisting stories and acting like children
Capmercury87
Aquari-ass
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.
Posted by Eddie_Vanjovi
What do you mean by...colour?

It's black in French. I think.
Cancan26
in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
Posted by infires

Its true! ...when I'm an marker I don't blame my placements... I'm just being a dick -_- there comes a point when the stuff you say or do is just you... Not the stars
Ssuperman
male
I was not made to be subtle
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

I'm pooping right now. Just got back from the liquor store. Got a 12 of rolling rock.

I ate all that fish and skrimps last night. Has my belly rumbling! I have to work nights this weekend so no drinking for me
Damnata
Best PIMP this side of the Atlantic.
Was I blocked?
Damnata
Best PIMP this side of the Atlantic.
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Damnata
Was I blocked?

What a disengenuous smiley.

Ssuperman
male
I was not made to be subtle
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by Ssuperman
I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

AC has been out since Sunday and it's swamp ass weather here. I needed something cold and refreshing.

And you chose Rolling Rock?
Aliensusedourbogroll
No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
Why give us another opportunity to discuss the real reason why you made this thread OP? Not a smart move.
tiziani
We #DXPIL Responsibly
2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.
tiziani
We #DXPIL Responsibly
Posted by EvilHare
Posted by tiziani
2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.

Bye Felicia

Threadception
Posted by Capmercury87
Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.

You'll rich the lonely point when you will talk to your vibrator! Good luck! Keep blocking.

So I like a Scorpio girl but not sure about her orientation. Doesn't seem to have bf, is so focused on her sports (horse rider). Since I am so done with the dating sites and apps I wanna try to find a girl in real life. How should I approach? Yeah
Any insight/personal experiences? I (Pisces moon) have some kind of connection with a Scorpio moon that I work with. I felt the connection which caused me to look at his chart. He is Aqua sun Scorp Moon Pisces Venus Pisces rising We have Pluto
I am currently being stalked by phone by a Taurus I met online born 5/15 and I had to get the police involved. We had a couple of phone conversations before deciding to meet one day. When I met him it was less than 5 minutes. I looked down at his hand and
1. Do scorpios require time to process information. For example if the two of you are having an intense conversation for about 20minutes, does the scorpio require time out? and unable to carry on talking. I’ve noticed my scorpio usually says ‘I’ll be
I’m studying the connection between being transgender and the feminine and masculine. I am trying to figure out if there’s a way to pin point when someone switches genders in the natal and transit charts. I need more interpretations of 2 t-squares in my c
I always loved this guy, but I actually made a conscious decision to say it....to him. Well I didn’t say I love you. That would’ve been too much in one day, but I told him all the sweet things that go on in my head that my pride wouldn’t let me say out lo
or name another sign/placement even pettier...
What was your crisis catalyst? How did your spouse/ ex, family or social networks respond to sudden growth? How are you now and would you encourage others to join you? What’s your personality type and sign. Thanks
This Leo guy I've been talking to on and off is finally coming into town. But wasn't directly asking me to hang out. He was more hinting and being passive aggressive about it. Saying "I'm gonna be there for a while. I have to work one day but the other da
\(^~^) Would you feel some way if you tell your partner I love you but your partner doesn't say it back? Does or does it not affect you? I ask because I've been seeing this Cap for 5 months but been together for 1. Every month for the past 3-4 mont
A while ago I wrote I'm probably in love with my Aqua who has been my best friend for 12 years and was afraid of telling him. So we went to dinner last night, lots of fun as usual with lots of laughs, long deep stares into my soul and the occasional l
I'm still excited and I have all the feels. Sitting in my 2nd viewing and there was a line gathering at 9am in the morning. I haven't felt this much excitement over a movie in years. So excited for all the African themed So excited for all the
Seems it’s all about him.. okay I get there is stress but really does that make you not able to function? He’s had a lot going on, I try to be supportive and what I get is him only caring about him not “us”? Is this normal Cap behavior in an ongoing rela