Come at me bro

Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you? Make a fool of yourself here in my comments below so I can call you Felicia and block you. ?✌
You are on page out of 2
  • Capmercury87
    β™’πŸ–•βœŒοΈ
    Anyone else wanna show their nasty colors so I can block you?
    ?✌
  • Damnata
    Best PIMP this side of the Atlantic.
    Hahaha, the defensiveness is priceless Winking

• Ssuperman
    I was not made to be subtle
    male
    I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later
  • Capmercury87
    β™’πŸ–•βœŒοΈ
    Posted by infires
    I guess people are getting mad, but really astrology is just astrology..a nasty person is nasty despite their placements

Twisting stories and acting like children
  • Capmercury87
    β™’πŸ–•βœŒοΈ
    Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.
  • Posted by Eddie_Vanjovi
    What do you mean by...colour?

It's black in French. I think.
  • Cancan26
    in the name of the moon cookiemonster this is a stick up...
    Posted by infires

Its true! ...when I'm an marker I don't blame my placements... I'm just being a dick -_- there comes a point when the stuff you say or do is just you... Not the stars
  • Ssuperman
    I was not made to be subtle
    male
    Posted by EvilHare
    Posted by Ssuperman
    I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

I'm pooping right now. Just got back from the liquor store. Got a 12 of rolling rock.

I ate all that fish and skrimps last night. Has my belly rumbling! I have to work nights this weekend so no drinking for me
  • Damnata
    Best PIMP this side of the Atlantic.
    Was I blocked? Sad
  • Damnata
    Best PIMP this side of the Atlantic.
    Posted by EvilHare
    Posted by Damnata
    Was I blocked? Sad

What a disengenuous smiley.

Sad
  • Ssuperman
    I was not made to be subtle
    male
    Posted by EvilHare
    Posted by Ssuperman
    Posted by EvilHare
    Posted by Ssuperman
    I have to go poop. I'll reply on this later

AC has been out since Sunday and it's swamp ass weather here. I needed something cold and refreshing.

And you chose Rolling Rock?
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    Why give us another opportunity to discuss the real reason why you made this thread OP? Not a smart move.
  • 2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.
  • Posted by EvilHare
    Posted by tiziani
    2 pages in and no one was named Felicia.

Am tired of being lied to.

Bye Felicia

Threadception
  • Posted by Capmercury87
    Five people blocked and counting. I got all day.

You'll rich the lonely point when you will talk to your vibrator! Good luck! Keep blocking.
  • Recent Astrology Topics

• I'm Virgo

so I'm not self-absorbed. :)
  • Best match for a Scorp moon?

Moon and Mars sign... I know it's best these guys stay single and not annoy anyone else.
  • Aquarians, realistically, do you "want" to be in a relationship? If so committed or open?

I'm being chased by an Aquarius at my job. I just started my job and he spotted me. He's much younger than me. We've hardly said two words. Always staring and studying me from afar. If it came down to it, and I had to consider, I just want to know wh
  • What kind of friendship would a Leo Girl and Capricorn Girl have?

Also, any tips for dealing with the Capricorn (Female) sign?
  • Venus signπŸ€”

It seems guys cant resist women strong on their venus signπŸ˜ƒ True or false?
  • You at your worst.

Using the list of negative Sign & Planetary characteristics below: Which Sign and Planet do you identify the most with when you're at your worst? Which Sign are you, and what is your Dominant Planet? If there is a difference between what you Identify
  • Progressed chart

Okay so what is this progressed chart used for, again? I can't recall. Here's my progressed chart. [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/mhyq1y.jpg[/IMG]
  • Being a self absorbed attention seeker πŸ†

Based on your interactions here, which sign(s) wins the title and why? Also, what way do they do it? πŸ₯‡πŸ₯ˆπŸ₯‰πŸΎ Factors to consider: * Excessively making threads πŸ“° * Making everything about themselves πŸ™‹ * Disregard for others 😝 * Showing off or rubbing i
  • Lonely libra 2018

I predict that .........smh
  • The sun in astrology

If back when astrology was first created the theory was the sun and planets revolved around the earth... but we now know the earth also revolves around the sun along with the rest of the planets in our system..would that make Leo's the most down to earth
  • I am too much fire for an earth sign damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2nd Decan Sagittarius Ascendant (10.00 - 19.59.59) Sagittarius risings born between the degrees of 10.00 - 19.59.59 are the Aries/Mars decan. Because of Mars sub-influence, this can add an intensity to the already present Sagittarius rising qualities,
  • Anyone else feeling emotionally dtiffled in their Saturn Return ?

I feel like I am having an out of body experience a lot of the time. I have so many creative opportunities coming up practically being handed to me and for some reason I can't find my creative vigor. I feel unbothered with the exception of my inner self s
  • Daylight savings time

I see people all the time say they don't see their rising sign in their personality. For those born during daylight savings would time change have an affect?