Placement Worship

In my time reading astro, I think it's hard to find a placement that is more universally loved than Aqua Venus. It's a good thing though, as I agree.
You are on page out of 12
  • Harukka
    I wish that we're birds, and fly together forever
    What a charming placement....not good for my venus scorpio tho ??

PC: I tagged u last night... about Hugh jackman, u didn't see it huh? Big Grin
  • tiziani
    Venusian Gigolo
    Posted by Harukka
    What a charming placement....not good for my venus scorpio tho ??

PC: I tagged u last night... about Hugh jackman, u didn't see it huh? Big Grin

Me?
  • tiziani
    Venusian Gigolo
    Posted by ruscovaxx
    I wish my venus was in Aquarius or Scorpio, I got stuck with venus in Virgo.

Crying

People want to save us with our failed Venus.
  • Harukka
    I wish that we're birds, and fly together forever
    Posted by tiziani
    Posted by Harukka
    What a charming placement....not good for my venus scorpio tho ??

PC: I tagged u last night... about Hugh jackman, u didn't see it huh? Big Grin

Me?

• tiziani
    Venusian Gigolo
    Posted by Harukka
    Posted by tiziani
    Posted by Harukka
    What a charming placement....not good for my venus scorpio tho ??

PC: I tagged u last night... about Hugh jackman, u didn't see it huh? Big Grin

Me?

User Submitted Image

• Harukka
    I wish that we're birds, and fly together forever
    Posted by tiziani
    Posted by Harukka
    Posted by tiziani
    Posted by Harukka
    What a charming placement....not good for my venus scorpio tho ??

PC: I tagged u last night... about Hugh jackman, u didn't see it huh? Big Grin

Me?

User Submitted Image

??

User Submitted Image
  • startwars
    petty & pretty
    anything aqua is great

but moon of course ?❌✋️
  • tiziani
    Venusian Gigolo
    Posted by 5TwentyOne
    Nobody trusts a Gemini Venus. Sad

Stay off the Instagram and you should be fine. They can't catch you then.
  • pinkbird03
    Cancer 💕
    Tell me why aqua Venus is so loved ♥️?
  • tiziani
    Venusian Gigolo
    Posted by pinkbird03
    Tell me why aqua Venus is so loved ♥️?

Seriously, I think everyone loves this placement (apart from Infinite) I was just wondering if there was any other placement that can compete. I tried to leave a little astro in this thread, I'm sure others will weigh in later.
  • pinkbird03
    Cancer 💕
    Posted by tiziani
    Posted by pinkbird03
    Tell me why aqua Venus is so loved ♥️?

I researched aqua Venus and it talked a lot about detachment. I see that, but I see a very lovey dovey side too. Do u have both sides? They also like unique people. Interesting.
  • SofiaV87
    aries sun*piscesmoon*virgo rising*LeebMars*AquaVenus
    Aqua Venus 4 life .. I wouldn't have it any other way lol
  • Aliensusedourbogroll
    No silicon heaven? Preposterous! Where would all the calculators go?
    I think Venus in the 11th house is pretty cool.
  • tiziani
    Venusian Gigolo
    Posted by pinkbird03
    Posted by tiziani
    Posted by pinkbird03
    Tell me why aqua Venus is so loved ♥️?

I'm a Virgo Venus, myself.

With Aqua Venus it's always going to depend on whether their Venus is aspected to Uranus or Saturn in their chart, so you can get two sides on paper yes.
  • Spidey_Sense
    Cancer Sun/Aqua Moon/Gemini Venus/Virgo Mars/Cap Rising
    Posted by tiziani

It's a good thing though, as I agree.

I always found people with Aqua Venus as quite unlucky in love.
  • Recent Astrology Topics

• Earth Signs Moody?

I think earth signs are the least outright moody out of all elements. We do better at placing our mood swings to the side by keeping to ourselves. While the rest of you hurl a barrage inconsist feelings & thoughts upon others. Agree or disagree?
  • Virgo Sun Aqua moon man...

Can someone tell me how someone would be with these placements? What to expect from this kind of man? I have rarely seen someone with this combo. I know he is musically inclined and quite a private person. He also has Virgo Mercury, Scorpio Venus, Libr
  • Signs you can always pick out

Probably done before but never read the thread on here, so creating one for my educational purposes So we can all guess someones sign more often than not. But do you find that when you get it right, most of the time these people would be similar signs?
  • Is there anything good about my chart?

Im really disliking my chart. I feel like I have no good qualities. https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/320xq90/r/923/zsyVaB.jpg
  • What it means🤔

When u have a argument with a girl then she blocks u then later that same day she unblocks u😅 U send a apology nezt day and she accepts it The girl is a cap
  • New Shiny Moon In Gemini Today....

...at 22 degrees...comes in around 19.43 GMT TIME ENJOY!! :D https://www.bustle.com/p/how-the-june-2018-new-moon-will-affect-you-based-on-your-zodiac-sign-9351756
  • Venus/Mars/Saturn in Aquarius - Conjunction