Should I Contact The Woman That Abused Me? + Plus 'Redpill'

The title was to get y'alls attention, but yes, I was abused. Kinda, sorta... Well.. I'm in my masculine and it's still hard to admit I was physically, emotionally, and sometimes verbally abused.. By a Capricorn woman... It makes me feel like a little bit
Emhendo
21 years old from Chicago soufsidee
The Killificent Nigga Boo

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Emhendo
21 years old from Chicago soufsidee
The Killificent Nigga Boo
Sorry its long. butter.
i read it. even the part where you said you should hit women. that's why i'm not helping you btw.
Emhendo
21 years old from Chicago soufsidee
The Killificent Nigga Boo
Posted by edgelord

Hey. You get your ass whooped enough by some broad and walk away and she loses respect and never apologizes, you'd be on my page too. Hitting women was the norm back when our grandma's kitty was still popping. The world has been feminized, not that it's a bad thing.. I would never non-provokingly hit a woman. But if one ever hits me again, I will rock the boat.
DwellingOnMove
¡Ayúdame a mejorar mi español!
Posted by Emhendo
Posted by edgelord

why wouldn't you leave the room instead?

you know beating is a mechanical thing. and mechanics has dynamism in it, that has accidents in it, they have death in them.
Emhendo
21 years old from Chicago soufsidee
The Killificent Nigga Boo
Posted by DwellingOnMove
Posted by Emhendo
Posted by edgelord

why wouldn't you leave the room instead?

I didn't say "beat" anybody. A slap or 2 should make my point.. You are concerned about that, but what about me? I was the actual victim, and I have walked away in the past. A woman will literally ask you "whatcha scared of?" It's some crazy cookiemonsteres out here, man. It's always "the man's" fault and women are so innocent. I'm not a woman-hater and I am not against feminism, but women are no doubt manipulators. Women have manipulated the world into thinking they can do no wrong. It's treetrunked up..
Emhendo
21 years old from Chicago soufsidee
The Killificent Nigga Boo
Anybody else?
Emhendo
21 years old from Chicago soufsidee
The Killificent Nigga Boo
Posted by xghy
Early 20s is coined "Sex and Philosophy and Loneliness"

To avoid trouble after 25, look 8 years ahead.

Sometimes the crazy desire or passion you feel isn't worth it in the long run. Maybe find an activity that is beneficial to you, where you can pour your heart out.

You find good people when you choose to improve yourself rather than chasing warm bodies.

Thank you. I understood everything you said, and thanks for not judging.
Keep watching Sandman.
You'll find the answers you're looking for.
Or something.
HeavyEntertainmentShow
Live with me if you want to cum.
If you truly care about someone, you would NEVER put your hands on them in an genuine aggressive manner. That shows lack of respect on YOUR part.

Me and Jed wrestle all the time, he takes me down all the time but we're just fooling around. I would never hit him during moments of intense anger, even if my body really wants to. It's my mind that controls my actions.

Your upbringing means nothing. Physical abuse in any shape or form is a choice, not an inevitability. On the flip side, if your partner is hitting you then he/she obviously does not respect you enough. It's a dealbreaker for me, and it should be for everyone else too.
LadyNeptune
🌵🍋🌿
In response to the title...no you shouldn't contact your former abuser!!! treetrunk no. They should be dead to you.

You talk about finding love but how can you expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself??!

Treat yourself better. Don't contact this pos.
LadyNeptune
🌵🍋🌿
Posted by edgelord

Op is a woman if I'm not mistaken.

I agree that violence should be a last resort. But if someone attacks you, you should most definitely defend yourself!
Posted by LadyNeptune
Posted by edgelord

Op is a woman if I'm not mistaken.

i have an abusive ex. i never once hit her. and she knows that. she tells people i'm her abusive ex though. but it doesn't make me upset. i know what i did and didn't do. and that's all that's important to me.

being the bigger person and having integrity is more important than some one upmanship bullbutter you wanna do because they hit you. once they hit you? you should be gone. gone like the wind.

if you stay it's cuz you have codependency issues. and that you need to work on. you shouldn't let ANYONE treat you that way.
MyStarsShine
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Posted by HeavyEntertainmentShow

Upbringing is very significant.....people who were neglected or abused as a child more often than not carry these wounds into adulthood. There are a very small minority who have the strength to heal, but most don't

DwellingOnMove
¡Ayúdame a mejorar mi español!
Posted by Emhendo
Posted by DwellingOnMove
Posted by Emhendo
Posted by edgelord

why wouldn't you leave the room instead?

nop, I was not here for a socio-political disussion. I just said, you have the choice to change the situation.

But if you like to see it as a bigger phenomena: Even in the big wars of the world there's a tactic to "fully back out of the scope of the Competition Act. " That is if you want to save anything. Stupid management and profiting from war crisis make wars happen. Intelligent management and willingness to save what you already have makes you avoid war at all cost. Isn't Switzerland an example? There are more examples in the history where even bigger war makers understood to stay out of it for once.

So I like a Scorpio girl but not sure about her orientation. Doesn't seem to have bf, is so focused on her sports (horse rider). Since I am so done with the dating sites and apps I wanna try to find a girl in real life. How should I approach? Yeah
Any insight/personal experiences? I (Pisces moon) have some kind of connection with a Scorpio moon that I work with. I felt the connection which caused me to look at his chart. He is Aqua sun Scorp Moon Pisces Venus Pisces rising We have Pluto
I am currently being stalked by phone by a Taurus I met online born 5/15 and I had to get the police involved. We had a couple of phone conversations before deciding to meet one day. When I met him it was less than 5 minutes. I looked down at his hand and
1. Do scorpios require time to process information. For example if the two of you are having an intense conversation for about 20minutes, does the scorpio require time out? and unable to carry on talking. I’ve noticed my scorpio usually says ‘I’ll be
I’m studying the connection between being transgender and the feminine and masculine. I am trying to figure out if there’s a way to pin point when someone switches genders in the natal and transit charts. I need more interpretations of 2 t-squares in my c
I always loved this guy, but I actually made a conscious decision to say it....to him. Well I didn’t say I love you. That would’ve been too much in one day, but I told him all the sweet things that go on in my head that my pride wouldn’t let me say out lo
or name another sign/placement even pettier...
What was your crisis catalyst? How did your spouse/ ex, family or social networks respond to sudden growth? How are you now and would you encourage others to join you? What’s your personality type and sign. Thanks
This Leo guy I've been talking to on and off is finally coming into town. But wasn't directly asking me to hang out. He was more hinting and being passive aggressive about it. Saying "I'm gonna be there for a while. I have to work one day but the other da
\(^~^) Would you feel some way if you tell your partner I love you but your partner doesn't say it back? Does or does it not affect you? I ask because I've been seeing this Cap for 5 months but been together for 1. Every month for the past 3-4 mont
A while ago I wrote I'm probably in love with my Aqua who has been my best friend for 12 years and was afraid of telling him. So we went to dinner last night, lots of fun as usual with lots of laughs, long deep stares into my soul and the occasional l
I'm still excited and I have all the feels. Sitting in my 2nd viewing and there was a line gathering at 9am in the morning. I haven't felt this much excitement over a movie in years. So excited for all the African themed So excited for all the
Seems it’s all about him.. okay I get there is stress but really does that make you not able to function? He’s had a lot going on, I try to be supportive and what I get is him only caring about him not “us”? Is this normal Cap behavior in an ongoing rela