Cancer and Libra

Just to ask. Does anyone see any similarities between Cancer and Libra?
brendaf007February 8, 2018 7:54pm
119 replies
You are on page out of 8
  • Just to ask. Does anyone see any similarities between Cancer and Libra?
  • aquarius09
    Sun: Aqua Moon: Aqua Mercury: Aqua Venus: Aqua Mars: Sagittarius
    I find them both very similar. Maybe that’s why these two can’t get along.

• locusthive
    reeeeee | ♋
    Posted by aquarius09
    I find them both very similar. Maybe that’s why these two can’t get along.

uhh no.

I have 4 close libra friends, plus the acquaintances I've met throughout the years I've gotten along well with have either been libras or sag.
  • Posted by brendaf007
    Just to ask. Does anyone see any similarities between Cancer and Libra?

I found that Libra doesn't have a clingy bone in their body but Cancer does. However, when Cancer becomes unclingy Libra comes running.
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    Posted by aquarius09
    I find them both very similar. Maybe that’s why these two can’t get along.

VERY DIFFERENT!

That's why we CAN'T get along. TRUST ME

I hate Cancers. they are #1 enemy of Libra

Cancers are the worst sign in the zodiac anyway.

• I wouldn't say the worst. I don't think any sign is the worst. I think the people in them may not be so great lol. Cancers i think are in their own hearts and Libras are in their own minds
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    TO EVERYONE:

CANCER - LIBRA IS (98% of the time) NEVER GOING TO WORK.

DON'T EVEN ARGUE, TRY TO DEBATE ABOUT IT, TALK ABOUT IT, LOOK AT EACH OTHER 😄😅

KEEP SAFE DISTANCE BETWEEN EACH OTHER.

Cancer = SATAN

IT'S IN THE treetrunkING NAME, THESE treetrunkING CANCERS ARE CANCERS, CANCEROUS butter PEOPLE

K? THX FOR READING, BYE
  • Wow you really hate them lol
  • 2Moon

These cancers are the Cancers of society

They are the devil.

I have to ask.... cmon why do you hate them so much? lol
  • CancerOnTheCusp
    "Hi there. Bored yet?
    male
    Other than modality, little to no similarity.
  • aquarius09
    Sun: Aqua Moon: Aqua Mercury: Aqua Venus: Aqua Mars: Sagittarius
    Posted by 2Moon
    Posted by aquarius09
    I find them both very similar. Maybe that’s why these two can’t get along.

VERY DIFFERENT!

That's why we CAN'T get along. TRUST ME

I hate Cancers. they are #1 enemy of Libra

Cancers are the worst sign in the zodiac anyway.

LOL! I thought it was Aquarius.

• CancerOnTheCusp
    "Hi there. Bored yet?
    male
    Posted by brendaf007
    Posted by 2Moon
    Posted by brendaf007

SATANS HEART YEAH

treetrunk cancers

These cancers are the Cancers of society

They are the devil.

I have to ask.... cmon why do you hate them so much? lol

Probably did the old Libra trick of stirring up controversy for it's own sake and Cancer was having none of it.
  • locusthive
    reeeeee | ♋
    Posted by aquarius09
    Posted by 2Moon
    Posted by aquarius09
    I find them both very similar. Maybe that’s why these two can’t get along.

VERY DIFFERENT!

That's why we CAN'T get along. TRUST ME

I hate Cancers. they are #1 enemy of Libra

Cancers are the worst sign in the zodiac anyway.

LOL! I thought it was Aquarius.

OH WAIT,

this guy always lurks on the aqua forums doesn't he? I think I remember seeing that butter
  • 2Moon
    Balancing coffee
    Posted by brendaf007
    Posted by 2Moon
    Posted by brendaf007

SATANS HEART YEAH

treetrunk cancers

These cancers are the Cancers of society

They are the devil.

I have to ask.... cmon why do you hate them so much? lol

I noticed that they are the devil in this world.

Open your eyes and pay attention, you will see it..

I don't even know where to start or what to say because THEY ARE HORRIBLE ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE.

anything you can think about it.... Seriously...

They are garbage, bad, negative and SATAN!Laughing 😄😅

I DON'T SEE ANY POSITIVE TRAIT WITH THIS SIGN.

Cancer Details

PEOPLE

Cancer, Cancer Man, Cancer Woman, Cancer First Decan, Cancer Second Decan, Cancer Third Decan, Cancer Cusps

RELATIONSHIPS

Cancer and Aries, Cancer and Taurus, Cancer and Gemini, Cancer and Cancer, Cancer and Leo, Cancer and Virgo, Cancer and Libra, Cancer and Scorpio, Cancer and Sagittarius, Cancer and Capricorn, Cancer and Aquarius, Cancer and Pisces

PLANETS

Cancer Moon, Cancer Ascendant, Cancer Mercury, Cancer Venus, Cancer Mars, Cancer Jupiter, Cancer Saturn, Cancer Uranus, Cancer Neptune, Cancer Pluto

Recent Cancer Topics