The best type of oil for hair

I have heard that coconut oil isn't good for hair. Olive oil and almond oil is.... So which one is the best?
Tired -_-
I have heard that coconut oil isn't good for hair.
Olive oil and almond oil is....
So which one is the best?
Depends on your hair type
Tired -_-
I have straight and thin hair, that gets greasy very quickly.
Whoever told you coconut oil isn't good for hair, is dumb.
Psych Pub
Argan and coconut!
Coconut oil is better for the hair than for the skin in general because it's astringent and not the optimal choice for daily application even for oily skin types
Posted by Sleepless
Posted by NotSoInstant
Argan oil
Coconut oil
Sesame oil

Tahini

100% organic free range eco friendly packaged hummus

I'm a wiccan 👻
I'm a very simple person who prefers using one product for multiple things versus 50 for 50 individual things so for me coconut oil has always worked like a charm. People always love my hair so yeah, massage that ish on. Too lazy to give argan oil a chance but I heard good things about it.
coconut oil makes my hair look soooo greasy I love it though for everything else. I don't like when it gets in my eyes
I'm a wiccan 👻
Posted by feby

You don't go out in public with it on your hair It's to absorb for a few hours or overnight before you shower and wash it out!
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by feby

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit good lookin out then.

I'm a wiccan 👻
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by feby

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit good lookin out then.

Lmao look at dat greasy ho doe
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by feby

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit good lookin out then.

Lmao look at dat greasy ho doe

hey take it easy on me. It was my birthday yesterday!!

I'm a wiccan 👻
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by feby

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit good lookin out then.

Lmao look at dat greasy ho doe

hey take it easy on me. It was my birthday yesterday!!

Lol! If only you knew... Happy belated birthday febeh!!! I hope you got sinfully fat from some good cake!!
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by SassyKiwi
Posted by feby

oh shiiiiiiiiiiiit good lookin out then.

Lmao look at dat greasy ho doe

hey take it easy on me. It was my birthday yesterday!!

you are scaring me...hold me and thank you!

Posted by leowww
Posted by feby

Even after you've washed it off? 🤔

Oh... & Joyeux belated anniversaire!! 👑

noooon je l'ai laisse dans les cheveaux LOL I know tsk tsk

What would you give to a Gini woman for her bday if she is not into jewelry, designer bags, has too much clothes already and shoes... And also Gemini ladies - post the best gift you had received that you love? Not nessesary your man - anyone! Th
What are the aspects for sex appeal? Physical magnetism? If you have it, pix and your natal chart 😘
I am with someone who has Sun in Aries, Moon in Aries, Venus in Aries, and Mars in Aries. His Mercury is in Pisces. I went to high school and grade school with this person, and he was very quiet, very reserved, and was the top athlete in school. I wa
lol does it bother you?!?!?! I'm sure we all do it.. I "try" to reply to everyone but having a choice is great !
So, apparently there was a YouTube channel where a father and mother of five film their children as the parents "prank" them. I'm unclear on whether or not the man is the biological father of all five, but the woman is a step-mother to two of the children
Is this a sensitive guy and does he appreciate a sensitive woman? What kind of lady would he like?
I can never click with libra females... I don't even know why... it just doesn't work... 🤔
take the test to see how you score. I score 47. You are somewhat shy. http://academics.wellesley.edu/Psychology/Cheek/howshy.html
Good mornin'.. I'm new to DXPNET. I had been browsing this site for awhile now and decided to make an account for myself and talk to you all. What orginally brought me here is women and after studying the minds of cookiemonsteres under certain signs, I come
I was watch a video with Dr.Helen Fisher. In part of the video she talks about the four personality traits. Got me thinking about the 4 elements. Fun how some things pop up in my head. Well i started to think that the person who start the 4 elements and u
I've been noticing that quite a few people in my life are and were libra moons. One thing they all have in common is goo
I'll go first! shameless! https://media4.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtaqOzIGB2bQdvW/giphy.gif https://media2.giphy.com/media/xinWyVDyduQ9y/giphy.gif https://media4.giphy.com/media/R8gheFcsG9n9u/giphy.gif
We caught feelings for each other but we both don't believe in long distance relationships. So, I decided to move on and told him I'll block him from Facebook and WhatsApp so that I could move on. He seemed quite reluctant but respected my decision. In th
From my experiences with Librans... Libras tend to hide the jealous & possessive side about themselves from their partner in the beginning because they are afraid that this part of themselves will easily scare off other people & this happening is a Lib