Weight Loss Surgery

General thoughts on it? Just curious.
General thoughts on it? Just curious.
female from United States
Stay N Tune Sun/Mercury/Mars/Saturn all in Pisces
@GetMisted
I say it's a waste of time because you still have to exercise and eat healthy. I can help you loose weight just private message me
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
The ppl I've known that had it, which are 2, so not a big sample here but neither of them were ready and gained all the weight back, so 1 of them had a 2nd surgery and gained it back again and now 5 or so years later has lost all the weight over the course of 3 years, thru diet and exercise. So all that to say, I don't think it works unless your truly ready.
26 years old male from Mattel
"Sun - Pisces Moon - Gemini Mercury - Pisces V
I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was fat, it would probably be a goal of mine since I'm lazy LOL!
23 years old male
Explicit🎈
I'm against it because like others said, if you don't change your life style and eating habits and think surgery is gonna give you some kind of quick fix, you're gonna end up gaining it back anyway.

But I don't know much about it! If it has worked for some people and they kept the weight off then I am all for it. Never had a food addiction but I have had other addictions and they really take the fight out of you. You have to be super, super strong to overcome an addiction.
from Canada
πŸ·πŸ’• Leo sun ~ Scorpio Rising
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Oh wow... What type of surgery was that? Twice... Aiie .
Posted by NappTune
@GetMisted

Oh no.. not for me.

I review cases for bariatric surgeries. It was just a passing thought as to how others felt about it.
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Do you know which procedures they had done?
A work friend had it about a month ago. She has lost about 30 lbs so far but I think she could've done the same by just following the crazy plan she is on. The cutting was not necessary.
She has had zero solid food since 2 days before the surgery. Last week she graduated to a few spoonfuls of applesauce. She feels like crap. The other night she accidentally swallowed her gum and became violently ill.
I have met other people whom have had it but none that I know very well. With the exception of one girl, they look like they are melting. The weight just came off too fast and the skin never bounced back. The one girl that doesn't look that way had the surgery in her early twenties and works out 5 days per week. I'm sure that helps.
Posted by Se7en
Posted by GetMisted
General thoughts on it? Just curious.

Don't do it get misted. Just go to the gym, bro. I know a Gemini woman that's don't it a few times. She always gains the weight back! And her skin sags something crazy.

Again.. Not for me.

I review weight loss surgery cases.

I'm just curious about people's opinions on it is all.
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That's not a bariatric surgery.
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.
InstantKarma . Gemini Sun. ENTP
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That one is to suck out the fat globules
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Umm.. if you need weight loss surgery then it is your own fault in 98% of cases, allowing yourself to be a treetrunking bloated out lazy treetrunktard.

No one else get's you there, trust me nothing angers me more than the people who excuse it, my family are like this.

Again.. not what I asked.
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Why did you ask though? i'm not angry at you just the whole thought process is annoying me, since it wastes medical time and resources.

I asked for opinions on the surgeries, not about getting fat. I understand your annoyance.

I don't see it as a waste of medical time and resources though. Quite the opposite actually.

Mine. Sun in Cancer / Mercury in Leo The outlook is positive and organizational ability is increased. There will be less tendency to worry irrationally, but one can be surprisingly bossy. Tenacity is enhanced, and this person will be able to make
Hi (WARNING! LONG POST ) This question is for Pisces Men mainly but I welcome answers from Pisces girls too x I am a Capricorn woman. I met a gorgeous Pisces man 3 years ago. And our feelings for each other were mutual and intense. However he is
OK i've made this test, it's reveal if you are an alpha or no. Post the response you choosed, serious butter! https://testmoz.com/1096847
Met up after chatting a while, had the best date, hooked up after lots of hesitation from my end... follow up texts from him checking on me (we kept our waiting a few hours between responses pace). From date one he told me he likes me and thinks we have a
you just can't WIN or have things the way YOU WANT them? State your Sun&Moon and their houses. Scorpio Sun in 10th Aries Moon in 3rd and if this doesn't make you upset--what does make you cry?
Post whatever you feel like. A song of the moment, the day, the month, the year. Figured i better stop spamming the front page all the time lol Came across this guy a few months back and just dig his music. https://youtu.be/gRuggMzH3Gw https:/
Is this a scoprio specialty? I have heard many people told me that they had an instant connection with me (I got stopped by strangers on the street a lot as well). Today I was talking to a new guy online whom I just began talking yesterday and he commente
I have a Virgo on my tail. My thing is why do earth signs like me. I have four Leo placements and I'm crazy. Stable but very opinionated and open funny. I don't get it. I've only dated earth and Scorpio. One leo
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/usvsth3m/article5478838.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/JS36186122.jpg http://i68.tinypic.com/106eszk.jpg It's no food bribe for Mafia 17 :( but hope you like it. :)
astrolgers like to put 11th house peeps and aquarius stelliums or whatnot are humanitarians. let's look at the most current humanitarians. are there Uranian aspects to the 11th house? or Aquarius tendancies? http://www.humanservicesdegree.org/25-
Oh dear... what's new? I for one started to date other people... a nice normal libra man who's keen on giving love n commitment .. serious .. too nice... everything I want in a partner... though my heart is calling this Aqua man who can't give me that com
Zodiac : Tropical Sun Aries 26Β°59' Moon Taurus 0Β°53' Mercury Aries 22Β°44' Venus Gemini 12Β°03' Mars Aquarius 6Β°38' Jupiter Taurus 8Β°50' Saturn Capricorn 2Β°32' R Uranus Capricorn 0Β°59' R Neptune Capricorn 10Β°12' R Pl
Sheet I have to come to terms with. πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯