Weight Loss Surgery

General thoughts on it? Just curious.
Y'all need Jesus
General thoughts on it? Just curious.
🌞♓, 🌜♊ 3rd Decan Pisces
@GetMisted
I say it's a waste of time because you still have to exercise and eat healthy. I can help you loose weight just private message me
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
The ppl I've known that had it, which are 2, so not a big sample here but neither of them were ready and gained all the weight back, so 1 of them had a 2nd surgery and gained it back again and now 5 or so years later has lost all the weight over the course of 3 years, thru diet and exercise. So all that to say, I don't think it works unless your truly ready.
27 years old male from Mattel
"Sun - Pisces Moon - Gemini Mercury - Pisces V
I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was fat, it would probably be a goal of mine since I'm lazy LOL!
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by NappTune
@GetMisted

Oh no.. not for me.

I review cases for bariatric surgeries. It was just a passing thought as to how others felt about it.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Do you know which procedures they had done?
A work friend had it about a month ago. She has lost about 30 lbs so far but I think she could've done the same by just following the crazy plan she is on. The cutting was not necessary.
She has had zero solid food since 2 days before the surgery. Last week she graduated to a few spoonfuls of applesauce. She feels like crap. The other night she accidentally swallowed her gum and became violently ill.
I have met other people whom have had it but none that I know very well. With the exception of one girl, they look like they are melting. The weight just came off too fast and the skin never bounced back. The one girl that doesn't look that way had the surgery in her early twenties and works out 5 days per week. I'm sure that helps.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by Se7en
Posted by GetMisted
General thoughts on it? Just curious.

Don't do it get misted. Just go to the gym, bro. I know a Gemini woman that's don't it a few times. She always gains the weight back! And her skin sags something crazy.

Again.. Not for me.

I review weight loss surgery cases.

I'm just curious about people's opinions on it is all.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That's not a bariatric surgery.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Umm.. if you need weight loss surgery then it is your own fault in 98% of cases, allowing yourself to be a treetrunking bloated out lazy treetrunktard.

No one else get's you there, trust me nothing angers me more than the people who excuse it, my family are like this.

Again.. not what I asked.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Why did you ask though? i'm not angry at you just the whole thought process is annoying me, since it wastes medical time and resources.

I asked for opinions on the surgeries, not about getting fat. I understand your annoyance.

I don't see it as a waste of medical time and resources though. Quite the opposite actually.
Y'all need Jesus
Posted by NotSoInstant
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Bariatric surgeries in morbidly obese cases have been known to give relief from cardiac and diabetic related health issues.

In deed.. in most cases with in 6 months.
She was a poem in a world of status updates
I think in extreme cases it is necessary and even life saving. If its paid by insurance there should be some sort of accountability as it is all too easy to resort back to the bad habits that got you in that place.

Its better aesthetically to loose the weight with diet and exercise. Or else your skin will end up looking like an old mans ball sac.
Posted by LadyNeptune

so true. really nasty.

Been on a few dates shows nothing but devotion and never wants me to leave he clings when it's time for me to go. Messages a bit after the dates for a day or so then poof he's gone until next time. If I message him before he messages me it's forced, l
'Cause I need tips on how to be a heart breaker.
Please share your stories because I'm curious... 😊 What is your sign and your significant others sign? How did you guys meet? Are you married? Engaged? In a serious committed relationship? Dating? etc.? How long have you been together? I'
Anyone experiences with this combination?? And how did it go? Curious to hear!
Guys just general question to all, do you think we have odd sense of humor? I guess it is hard to self-reflect but I know that I can sometimes say strange things which in my head sounded normal, only from people reaction I figured it wasn't. Tonight I
silently missing until you meet... Moving on or looking up?
in all your experiences with people that you know personally? https://astrolibrary.org/interpretations/venus/ "The Venus sign and aspects are especially noticeable in women because women tend to project an aura of their Venus. It colors a woman'
Oh that pride... For several weeks now me and sag have been..... Texting... Well i text him any other day.. He responds and then i and sometimes he returns but it mostly just stops after three.... We both find it boring lol But my pride.... Ohhhh my p
Why?? is this their way of saying they are done with you? My Aqua man just blocked me from his phone. I think he is mad at me for not 'being there' for him. He is so self-centered. While he was going through something, I was too. It was such a coi
She's a woman I knew of around 5+ years and she had died. She's a taurus. We met through a community. Later around a year we got closer and closer. I got inclined to stay at her place more often. I knew a lot about her. But that's not what I'm talki
do you think it's true that Capricorn generally ages backwards? do you know any Capricorn(s) that look younger than they are... what is about Saturn that makes them youthful? Did they find the fountain of youth? Check out Susanna Hoffs, a couple
Why does it seem like guys with Gemini moon are the most difficult?!
I know that he wants to always in check if his kids are doing ok. But these hundreds calls and drama if i didn't pick up the phone and such is tiring. Smh.
Been seeing this guy who i met from internet for a month and just things going real great, like we keep seeing each other at least once a week. And recently his mom is in town for 2 weeks, then his friend will be in town for 2 weeks as well staying at his
In my left wrist and my pinky knuckle [img]http://i.imgur.com/FVcoUF7.gif[/img]