Weight Loss Surgery

General thoughts on it? Just curious.
General thoughts on it? Just curious.
🌞♓& 🌝 ♊. 3rd Decan Pisces
@GetMisted
I say it's a waste of time because you still have to exercise and eat healthy. I can help you loose weight just private message me
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
The ppl I've known that had it, which are 2, so not a big sample here but neither of them were ready and gained all the weight back, so 1 of them had a 2nd surgery and gained it back again and now 5 or so years later has lost all the weight over the course of 3 years, thru diet and exercise. So all that to say, I don't think it works unless your truly ready.
27 years old male from Mattel
"Sun - Pisces Moon - Gemini Mercury - Pisces V
I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was fat, it would probably be a goal of mine since I'm lazy LOL!
Posted by NappTune
@GetMisted

Oh no.. not for me.

I review cases for bariatric surgeries. It was just a passing thought as to how others felt about it.
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Do you know which procedures they had done?
A work friend had it about a month ago. She has lost about 30 lbs so far but I think she could've done the same by just following the crazy plan she is on. The cutting was not necessary.
She has had zero solid food since 2 days before the surgery. Last week she graduated to a few spoonfuls of applesauce. She feels like crap. The other night she accidentally swallowed her gum and became violently ill.
I have met other people whom have had it but none that I know very well. With the exception of one girl, they look like they are melting. The weight just came off too fast and the skin never bounced back. The one girl that doesn't look that way had the surgery in her early twenties and works out 5 days per week. I'm sure that helps.
Posted by Se7en
Posted by GetMisted
General thoughts on it? Just curious.

Don't do it get misted. Just go to the gym, bro. I know a Gemini woman that's don't it a few times. She always gains the weight back! And her skin sags something crazy.

Again.. Not for me.

I review weight loss surgery cases.

I'm just curious about people's opinions on it is all.
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That's not a bariatric surgery.
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Umm.. if you need weight loss surgery then it is your own fault in 98% of cases, allowing yourself to be a treetrunking bloated out lazy treetrunktard.

No one else get's you there, trust me nothing angers me more than the people who excuse it, my family are like this.

Again.. not what I asked.
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Why did you ask though? i'm not angry at you just the whole thought process is annoying me, since it wastes medical time and resources.

I asked for opinions on the surgeries, not about getting fat. I understand your annoyance.

I don't see it as a waste of medical time and resources though. Quite the opposite actually.
Posted by NotSoInstant
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Bariatric surgeries in morbidly obese cases have been known to give relief from cardiac and diabetic related health issues.

In deed.. in most cases with in 6 months.
Pisces sun, Aries moon, Leo rising
I think in extreme cases it is necessary and even life saving. If its paid by insurance there should be some sort of accountability as it is all too easy to resort back to the bad habits that got you in that place.

Its better aesthetically to loose the weight with diet and exercise. Or else your skin will end up looking like an old mans ball sac.
Posted by LadyNeptune

so true. really nasty.

I am uneducated. So these questions may seem foolish, but bare with me: is it possible to be able to squirt, but not get any pleasure from it? Can you train yourself to feel more pleasure from g-spot stimulation and vaginal stimulation? Can the
I met this libra guy with venus/mercury in libra and mars/pluto in scorpio. My first impression of him was that he was more on the shy/quiet side so I thought he has a scorpio, pisces or taurus rising but apparently he is not as shy as I thought he was. J
Hello everyone I was checking my rising sign and some site tells me that I am Pisces rising and other that I am Aqua rising. Sometimes, I feel, appear and behave like a Piscean and sometimes like an Aqua. So, I am Cancer sun born at 21:25. My risi
Do you believe what people say when they've been drinking or do you void it?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/portland-attack-two-dead-throat-slashed-muslim-hate-crime-oregon-us-islamophobia-a7758736.html https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/05/27/man-fatally-stabs-2-on-portland-ore-train-afte
Can any Caps out there offer my some advice on a very confusing situation I have with this Cap woman. We work together and for the first few weeks she worked at the company she seemed to not really pay me much attention, then the first night we all went o
This story is going to be long. It started back in December when he kept pursueing me until February when finally we went on a date. It went really well until and he said he wanted to see me again. He even asked introduced me to his friends and asked peop
Hi so I'm a cancer female I've been pursued by this taurus guy he flew to see me many times before we finnaly had sex and it was amazing , he already confessed that he loves me and asked for a monogamous relationship , even though we spend 1 week together
So this libra girl met me after 6 years and started texting me. We were in school before. She showed deep interest in me. We have very nice conversations late night, And she is very beautiful. I complimented her every moment she was showing some beau
Hello everyone, I'm new around here but I will try to keep the story not too long. So basically: I am Leo and I met a Scorpio girl approximately two weeks ago. And as maybe some of you people know how Leo works (atleast I do), I got kinda in love wit
Confused about a Taurus man!!!! From what I read who isn't. My story is crazy. People are gonna judge me I already know but here's the deal....I was married and having a lot of issues my husband was abusive and having affairs but it still doesn't make it
The Sun Rulership in Leo, exaltation in Aries, detriment in Aquarius, fall in Libra. The Moon Rulership in Cancer, exaltation in Taurus, detriment in Capricorn, fall in Scorpio. Mercury Rulership in Gemini and Virgo, exaltation in Virgo too