Weight Loss Surgery

General thoughts on it? Just curious.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
General thoughts on it? Just curious.
female from United States
Stay N Tune Sun/Mercury/Mars/Saturn all in Pisces
@GetMisted
I say it's a waste of time because you still have to exercise and eat healthy. I can help you loose weight just private message me
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
The ppl I've known that had it, which are 2, so not a big sample here but neither of them were ready and gained all the weight back, so 1 of them had a 2nd surgery and gained it back again and now 5 or so years later has lost all the weight over the course of 3 years, thru diet and exercise. So all that to say, I don't think it works unless your truly ready.
27 years old male from Mattel
"Sun - Pisces Moon - Gemini Mercury - Pisces V
I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was fat, it would probably be a goal of mine since I'm lazy LOL!
23 years old male
Explicitโ˜‚๏ธ
I'm against it because like others said, if you don't change your life style and eating habits and think surgery is gonna give you some kind of quick fix, you're gonna end up gaining it back anyway.

But I don't know much about it! If it has worked for some people and they kept the weight off then I am all for it. Never had a food addiction but I have had other addictions and they really take the fight out of you. You have to be super, super strong to overcome an addiction.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by NappTune
@GetMisted

Oh no.. not for me.

I review cases for bariatric surgeries. It was just a passing thought as to how others felt about it.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Do you know which procedures they had done?
A work friend had it about a month ago. She has lost about 30 lbs so far but I think she could've done the same by just following the crazy plan she is on. The cutting was not necessary.
She has had zero solid food since 2 days before the surgery. Last week she graduated to a few spoonfuls of applesauce. She feels like crap. The other night she accidentally swallowed her gum and became violently ill.
I have met other people whom have had it but none that I know very well. With the exception of one girl, they look like they are melting. The weight just came off too fast and the skin never bounced back. The one girl that doesn't look that way had the surgery in her early twenties and works out 5 days per week. I'm sure that helps.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by Se7en
Posted by GetMisted
General thoughts on it? Just curious.

Don't do it get misted. Just go to the gym, bro. I know a Gemini woman that's don't it a few times. She always gains the weight back! And her skin sags something crazy.

Again.. Not for me.

I review weight loss surgery cases.

I'm just curious about people's opinions on it is all.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That's not a bariatric surgery.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Umm.. if you need weight loss surgery then it is your own fault in 98% of cases, allowing yourself to be a treetrunking bloated out lazy treetrunktard.

No one else get's you there, trust me nothing angers me more than the people who excuse it, my family are like this.

Again.. not what I asked.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Why did you ask though? i'm not angry at you just the whole thought process is annoying me, since it wastes medical time and resources.

I asked for opinions on the surgeries, not about getting fat. I understand your annoyance.

I don't see it as a waste of medical time and resources though. Quite the opposite actually.
I'm just here for the DXP Games
Posted by NotSoInstant
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Again.. not what I asked.

Bariatric surgeries in morbidly obese cases have been known to give relief from cardiac and diabetic related health issues.

In deed.. in most cases with in 6 months.
Pisces sun, Aries moon, Leo rising
I think in extreme cases it is necessary and even life saving. If its paid by insurance there should be some sort of accountability as it is all too easy to resort back to the bad habits that got you in that place.

Its better aesthetically to loose the weight with diet and exercise. Or else your skin will end up looking like an old mans ball sac.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/3/32/Avengers_vs._X-Men_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg So I'm hosting this sooner than expected since I didn't expect the last game to end so soon. I need (19) players the roster is listed below. Si
Are starting to really piss me off.... It's as if it's starting to become it's own religion... Don't get me wrong I believe science has brought a lot of factual merit to the table especially since einsteins E=mc2 the formula for truth has brought u
Sigh... Long story short: been friends with my aquarius friend for two years now. We liked each other in the beginning, kissed, tried causal dating, but later on decided to be friends. For the past few months, we've hung out many times with friends and
*Do you prefer cooking or order take out? *What food would you'd rather make yourself? *What food would you'd rather order out? I'd rather cook since I enjoy it. I typically cook 3-5 times a week. I honestly can't bring myself to EVER purchase spagh
I just spent the weekend with my Pisces sister and her Capricorn husband, along with my Capricorn cousin and her Pisces husband. They are the cutest couples. We all went to a spa together and the next day went to see the spring Cherry Blooms of Washington
I met a pisces male got on so well. I have realised since meeting him that I sabotage good relationships. I upset him then when he wanted space I bombarded him with messages. I agreed to chill then bombarded him again. In the end he blocked me and said so
I would like to tell all Aries how much I love and appreciate you! Most of the people I know are fire signs and most of them are Aries, many of my family and friends are born under this lovely fire sign and they helped shape this Virgo since I was a child
Hello, i have just noticed that i am not very up to date with tv shows, and trends like fashion and so one. I have always been a person who didnt follow the trends i have always watched things that i like, movies i like , tv shows i like in one time. For
Lol Most of you have colored eyes, I'm so jelly! Mine are dark and so meh! I'm jealous of your skin too! Post your eyes or face and let us guess your dominants!
Brown.. Pink.. They all stink. Post a pic
lmao this is a lame ass title, but whatever I can be corny sometimes. I'm making this board because I feel like I lost myself in my last relationship and I want to get back to finding what my interests, hobbies, and BS are again. Just recently I pinpoi
So this Cap girl sent me a dm saying "hey there :)", the thing is she gives me small word responses and confuses me if she likes me or not. I'll ask questions but would respond boring, should I keep it going? In a way she seems interesting and been chatti