Weight Loss Surgery

General thoughts on it? Just curious.
General thoughts on it? Just curious.
female from United States
Stay N Tune
@GetMisted
I say it's a waste of time because you still have to exercise and eat healthy. I can help you loose weight just private message me
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
The ppl I've known that had it, which are 2, so not a big sample here but neither of them were ready and gained all the weight back, so 1 of them had a 2nd surgery and gained it back again and now 5 or so years later has lost all the weight over the course of 3 years, thru diet and exercise. So all that to say, I don't think it works unless your truly ready.
26 years old male from Mattel
"Sun - Pisces Moon - Gemini Mercury - Pisces V
I don't see anything wrong with it. If I was fat, it would probably be a goal of mine since I'm lazy LOL!
23 years old male
Explicit🍭
I'm against it because like others said, if you don't change your life style and eating habits and think surgery is gonna give you some kind of quick fix, you're gonna end up gaining it back anyway.

But I don't know much about it! If it has worked for some people and they kept the weight off then I am all for it. Never had a food addiction but I have had other addictions and they really take the fight out of you. You have to be super, super strong to overcome an addiction.
from Canada
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Oh wow... What type of surgery was that? Twice... Aiie .
Posted by NappTune
@GetMisted

Oh no.. not for me.

I review cases for bariatric surgeries. It was just a passing thought as to how others felt about it.
Posted by TaurusinTexas

Do you know which procedures they had done?
Gemini sun, Capricorn moon
I know a couple who had it done. One guy is a friend, he's had it twice. Gained all the weight back the first time, and had it again and seems to be doing okay this time around. He got his boyfriend to go through with the surgery too, and the boyfriend is doing alright. I think they had the gastric bypass. They didn't have it too long ago, I wouldn't be surprised if it failed again. His aunt had the surgery and also failed.

It just seems to be a common denominator that if you are lazy to lose the weight and go about it via surgery and not actual motivation and hard work.... you will not keep the weight off and are not ready for a complete 180 life style change. Not a rule, just something I've noticed.
A work friend had it about a month ago. She has lost about 30 lbs so far but I think she could've done the same by just following the crazy plan she is on. The cutting was not necessary.
She has had zero solid food since 2 days before the surgery. Last week she graduated to a few spoonfuls of applesauce. She feels like crap. The other night she accidentally swallowed her gum and became violently ill.
I have met other people whom have had it but none that I know very well. With the exception of one girl, they look like they are melting. The weight just came off too fast and the skin never bounced back. The one girl that doesn't look that way had the surgery in her early twenties and works out 5 days per week. I'm sure that helps.
Posted by Se7en
Posted by GetMisted
General thoughts on it? Just curious.

Don't do it get misted. Just go to the gym, bro. I know a Gemini woman that's don't it a few times. She always gains the weight back! And her skin sags something crazy.

Again.. Not for me.

I review weight loss surgery cases.

I'm just curious about people's opinions on it is all.
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That's not a bariatric surgery.
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.
InstantKarma . Gemini Sun. ENTP
Posted by Se7en
I think she did liposuction

That one is to suck out the fat globules
Posted by TheCanBull
Posted by GetMisted
Posted by TheCanBull
It is your own fault in 98% of cases.

Not what I asked.

Umm.. if you need weight loss surgery then it is your own fault in 98% of cases, allowing yourself to be a treetrunking bloated out lazy treetrunktard.

No one else get's you there, trust me nothing angers me more than the people who excuse it, my family are like this.

Again.. not what I asked.

Okay so as we all know no one is perfect my man is also this way and something's drive me crazy and I love him dearly so I really try to just accept him as he is flaws and all but sometimes I just smh. I know I'm not perfect and maybe some of my things dr
I was close romantic friends with a Leo for a year. We had grown feelings for each other but he didn't want to be serious bc he was moving away. I told him that we should not be in contact anymore except every now and then. 2 weeks later I felt I made a m
[img]http://i.imgur.com/JbnsDoG.jpg[/img]
Do they make promises that they forget to keep? Like if they say that they will call you? and they don't?
Venus and Jupiter in the 12th house is said to provide meaningful dreams or messages through dreams. I have Venus in the 12th house but How can I tell if the dream contain a message or if its just some random messed thoughts? Anyone with these kind
Dxpnet users, i need to have my reputation in the webmarketing set. who need a website?
CHETTY: You’re twice as likely to realize the American Dream if you’re growing up in Canada rather than the U.S. i want my kids to have a chance.
Does it mean much if you don't have any planets in some of the houses?
Am I the only oddball here who feels awkward when receiving a compliment? The first and second I'd be like: [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/11sh4m1.gif[/IMG] If it gets too much/overdone: [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/f0xo5x.gif[/IMG] I vis
I've been dating a pisces man on and off since January. (Because he swims away) . I've now realized that he actually has
How do I handle this from my man I think we're doing good I like my space as he does and my freedom I don't just jump into things unless I'm 100% ready so obviously my man won't tell me straight out what he wants but he does say little coments I ne
How important is sex in your life,how much u think of sex daily and what sex means to u👍 State your Mars sign☺