This Leo Guy is Driving Me Crazy

with his beauty. JFC i hate him. can't wait ...in 3 months he'll be out of my hair.
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
with his beauty.

JFC i hate him.

can't wait ...in 3 months he'll be out of my hair.

i am already planning not to be in his vicinity around at all when he's around.

unless he forces himself upon my vicinity and I have to be tortured by his good looks, his funny yet extremely moody personality, and his wise cracks at my being
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
what does that mean
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
a lion hunts. if no hunting. no interested

i aint a fool
Sun Libra 12th. Moon Gemini 8th. Mercury Libra 12th. Venus/Mars Virgo 11th.
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by heliumfiasco

2018 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

They can be. Helps if the Leo has a water placement though. I myself love Cancer women. Would've dated a couple, but I blew one off because I was still moody over my Leo ex. The other got weird when she found out I was younger than her.

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.
2018 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

i remember that story, that was a weird story, i've dated younger men way younger than 1 year, i prefer younger

this guy is 2 years younger

shrugs
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think
2018 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

this guy is 2 years younger

shrugs

Yeah I thought it was weird too. Oh well, her loss!
2018 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be

You're generalizing. Just because THAT Leo hasn't noticed you, doesn't mean Leos don't like you.
2018 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think

Any earth placements too?
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be

the thing is he was gazing at me and was like we have lots in common, i responded like siblings

and ever since than its been downhill

so he got me into him first by looking at me like a hunter

than took his gaze away

now i am forlorn
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think

Any earth placements too?

Taurus moon
Libra Mars
Gemini Venus

thats all i remember

but i don't have birth time

I was wondering if any of my Taurian equals are dating and/or involved with a Libra. According to everything I read and find, we are not supposed to be compatible. While I try NOT to let this be the focus of my relationship, I am curious to know if ther
Hello folks. It's that time of the year when we all gather in one topic to show gratitude and shade towards our fellow dxpers and to hand them trophies that are worth gold in internet bragging. Topic will run until this Sunday, the 17th of December
Also please state your Venus, Mars, and Moon sign. I notice that mens ideal type usually seem to combine mainly their Venus AND Moon traits. For instance this one guy I know's ideal type is a woman that is quiet, calm, wise, likes music, and are a str
so, apparently I have never dated any of you mofos. Tell me something will you? Will you even wanna date the Gemini women? Will you date the crazy like me? I mean, we can be annoying but eh we are loyal too. XD Shoot me with your sarcasm or whatever
So this is kind of like those threads that say ask a Leo, ask a Cancer, etc. When people find out I have danced they ask me a million questions so let’s just get this out of the way. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ak_oBeC-I http://i.imgur.com/UNDY
HALLLLOOOO Virgos What are your thoughts on Geminis? Tell me the good, bad and the sexy 😶
Hi Virgos I m a male Taurus, I like this virgo girl, I'm 96% sure she likes me. We work in the same company, but not in the same dipartment. The attraction has been going on a long time, and I found out she fancied me about 6 months ago. We did spe
So, long shot, but after searching and digging many pages with confusion that the Libra man gave me, I found out this forum and great to see the feedback from Libra people as well. To the topic, I am a Virgo with Libra moon, and currently in kind of somet
I was dating Pisces in 2016 for about 9 months. During the nine months I expressed how much I loved him and wanted 2 make things official but Pisces man kept giving me excuses such as financial stress.. so I cut ties with Pisces man but since I did he’s n
I know a few people on the cancer gemini cusp but they are cancers. Completely emotionally manipulative and controlling people. Kind of cold hearted too. I know one person who is on the taurus gemini cusp and he kind of has a difficult time with thing