This Leo Guy is Driving Me Crazy

with his beauty. JFC i hate him. can't wait ...in 3 months he'll be out of my hair.
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
with his beauty.

JFC i hate him.

can't wait ...in 3 months he'll be out of my hair.

i am already planning not to be in his vicinity around at all when he's around.

unless he forces himself upon my vicinity and I have to be tortured by his good looks, his funny yet extremely moody personality, and his wise cracks at my being
cancer sun / leo moon / libra rising
I think you should roll with this one.
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
what does that mean
cancer sun / leo moon / libra rising
DATE HIM CC
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
a lion hunts. if no hunting. no interested

i aint a fool
Sun Libra 12th. Moon Gemini 8th. Mercury Libra 12th. Venus/Mars Virgo 11th.
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

They can be. Helps if the Leo has a water placement though. I myself love Cancer women. Would've dated a couple, but I blew one off because I was still moody over my Leo ex. The other got weird when she found out I was younger than her.

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

i remember that story, that was a weird story, i've dated younger men way younger than 1 year, i prefer younger

this guy is 2 years younger

shrugs
when your DNA starts recognizing thousands of past generations of black c0ck go
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

this guy is 2 years younger

shrugs

Yeah I thought it was weird too. Oh well, her loss!
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be

You're generalizing. Just because THAT Leo hasn't noticed you, doesn't mean Leos don't like you.
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think

Any earth placements too?

Interesting........ https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/ "Asian women have an unusually high out-marriage rate and seem distasteful of Asian men and preferential towards Whiteness for
Yes I'm volunteering you. So my knees hurt. Every time i bend them. I have had one knee hurt and i thought it was from track in high-school...but that was very long ago...but now both hurt anytime i bend my knees. Like if i squat it's very painful.
...and flat butt...what do you say? Pretty?
If I darkened my hair do you think I would be taken more seriously ?
I saw this being done with another sign so I wanted to do one for Pisces. So ask away. 🙃
Example: today I was talking to the guy I was gonna buy a nice 97 vw from on the 7th, found out he sold it with out notifying me and so with in two hours I have found a new car, planned a date to buy it and now I'm set. I can network, make plans, even sc
At least 90% of the taurus i know talk like this
I didn't even get to read the responses??? To protect Ands from his racist post? ? Why
I'm dating a taurus man. We've been fighting a lot cuz he spends a lot of time with his ex wife. He's has been putting her before me. When we talk about it he tells me that he understands. I think it actually clicked and he got it but then it starts all o
25, Female, queer. Birthday Jully 22nd 1991 Cancer Sun, Sag Moon....Ascending....?? Iv been following this forum for a few months, and it helped me to read everyone's stories. So thank you! I love hip hop. Writing. Falling in love. And treetrunking it up.
Any tips to improve health can be posted here.
🇲🇰 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png/300px-Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png
wow this is sooooo good. great for those who are religious too, and about a selfish egotistical husband who won't even give some extra money to his wife's sister who has a husband who doesn't work and they are struggling, while he makes ALOT of mone
Pisces Men - Just wondering... Do you like to talk on the phone? Also, do you like phone sex or dirty talk?