This Leo Guy is Driving Me Crazy

with his beauty. JFC i hate him. can't wait ...in 3 months he'll be out of my hair.
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
with his beauty.

JFC i hate him.

can't wait ...in 3 months he'll be out of my hair.

i am already planning not to be in his vicinity around at all when he's around.

unless he forces himself upon my vicinity and I have to be tortured by his good looks, his funny yet extremely moody personality, and his wise cracks at my being
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
what does that mean
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
a lion hunts. if no hunting. no interested

i aint a fool
Sun Libra 12th. Moon Gemini 8th. Mercury Libra 12th. Venus/Mars Virgo 11th.
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by heliumfiasco

2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

They can be. Helps if the Leo has a water placement though. I myself love Cancer women. Would've dated a couple, but I blew one off because I was still moody over my Leo ex. The other got weird when she found out I was younger than her.

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

i remember that story, that was a weird story, i've dated younger men way younger than 1 year, i prefer younger

this guy is 2 years younger

shrugs
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

this guy is 2 years younger

shrugs

Yeah I thought it was weird too. Oh well, her loss!
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be

You're generalizing. Just because THAT Leo hasn't noticed you, doesn't mean Leos don't like you.
2017 years old male
Four neighboring signs in four different elements...That's Me...
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think

Any earth placements too?
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

Oh don't be that way CC, you know you love us.

but you don't love me

im practical when i need to be

the thing is he was gazing at me and was like we have lots in common, i responded like siblings

and ever since than its been downhill

so he got me into him first by looking at me like a hunter

than took his gaze away

now i am forlorn
Structural Racism Perpetuates Colorism.
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
Posted by Chuckcem
Posted by heliumfiasco
Are Cancers and Leos a good match?

As long as a Leo knows how to communicate with a Cancer it's fine.

he only has cancer mercury as water i think

Any earth placements too?

Taurus moon
Libra Mars
Gemini Venus

thats all i remember

but i don't have birth time

Wtf is bad timing? I've been told by many it's a bad timing for us. Last night I've asked if bad timing can change and my adviser said yes. If everything will be going the way it's going - there is great deal that timing can turn and become more favorab
I never realized it but I think I have a crush on Capricorn Ascendants. http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/11th+Annual+Hollywood+Awards+Arrivals+G0n6WfXkBwyx.jpg http://keyassets-p2.timeincuk.net/wp/prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2010/06/0000123c6-cri
Virgo, Cancer, Taurus, Scorpio, Gemini. Libra is quite thrifty, too. Your thoughts?
Been with this guys for 1 year . Aries/Sun -Aquarius/Moon . I am a Leo. Long story short we hit it off straight after we meet . We were attached to each other straight away. It was a pretty intense year with fights and good times. 2 months ago he came and
This thread is only for CopperDove's gifs. Rules: [b]#1 Only @CopperDove is allowed to post a gif. #2 Users can comment and like but cannot post gifs. #3 Apart from gifs, other users are not allowed to post pictures or videos. #4 All of our
I'm a virgo. I was dating a libra men for about 6 months. We met online and we were in a long distance relationship. I got a lot of attention from him in these 6 months. I shared all my past with him already in texts, phone calls and Skyped. I was cheated
How do you express love? As I was contemplating about myself I realized that started to dig deeper about how I express my feelings of love. I mean, I have libra venus. Some say that libras tend to get rather shallow in showing how much they care ab
What is that like? From your experience if you have it or dealt with someone who does.
are they all treetrunkbois? moreso asking women about their experiences vs attacking water moon men themselves.
My ex and I have been broken up for awhile now and we have maintained a pretty good friendship. We talk often, but it's usually over text. I recently noticed a pattern. Whenever I tell him to call me he won't. It's like he avoids it like I'm not even sayi
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
Gifs and art welcome. Leo and Aquarius https://i.imgur.com/EJ6Xvq0.jpg
So my three dominant houses are 8th, 12th and 11th. So, from my understanding your placements will take on characteristics from that houses sign. How much emphasis do you feel it has on your placements?