What do you do when ur jealous, men?

Hello Libras! Was wondering what does a Libra man do when he's jealous. I mean how does he react? How do you know he
Hello Libras!

Was wondering what does a Libra man do when he's jealous. I mean how does he react? How do you know he's jealous? What are the things to avoid? How to make him feel that you never meant to make him jealous? I know some men keep silent, others get angry, some confront ... etc.

I'm not trying to make a Libra man jealous or anything I'm just asking and wondering as it randomly crossed my mind (Geez I'm scared people would get me wrong after my last discussion around here lol)
female from the sparrow tree
Five planets of Libra
I'm a libra lady, but notice no one answered so I am bumping this up for you.

Honestly, I don't really get jealous. On the very odd occasion that I do get jealous, I tend to get down and moppy. I tend to withdraw but it doesn't usually last long.

45 years old female from Michigan
"Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me! Posted by caligula
I've seen Libra guy go permanently ice cold in 0.06 seconds when they see their woman is intentionally trying to trigger his jealousy with game playing and/or outrageous behavior. Libras don't like to look bad.. and if his girl is acting like an immoral slut and/or causing a scene in front of his friends, it reflects badly on HIM too, and he won't like it at all. That's certainly one way to get a Libra guy to dump you in a hurry! He isn't likely to make a public scene (SO distasteful!) but he probably WILL be calculating how to get out of that relationship as quickly and painlessly as possible.

When mine gets jealous, he gets quiet and a little bit pissy. Mind you, I never intentionally do things to make him jealous, but that little double-standard they have about flirting (THEY can and often do flirt with everyone, but if YOU do... hoo boy!).. and they sure do love to show their girl off, but if she gets a little TOO much attention, those deep-seated insecurities tend to trip him up a bit. SO.. if he's feeling jealous, he sulks a bit with a slightly injured look.. like he's trying to figure out just how upset he SHOULD be.. If I were to act guilty or apologize for being sweet and friendly, he'd get the message that he should indeed be upset, because my motives were questionable and my behavior suspect. But since I've done nothing wrong, I stand my ground quietly and let him work it out for himself. It's a purely cerebral exercise for him, since he lives more in his head than his heart... he will logically talk himself back down BECAUSE I don't act or feel guilty about HIS fleeting twinge of jealousy.. then my sweet, affectionate, proud Libra is back full force and all is fine in Libraland!

However, mine also has a Leo Venus.. so he might be a tad more jealous/proud than a "typical" Libra or one with an Air Venus. But I've found that most Libras are a lot like this anyway LOL
Ive never seen mine jealous (I think theyre very good at hiding it) But they do seem to be possesive. When a guy is talking to me in a friendly manner hed call me and say we need to go somewhere else (which is just another corner of the place??
45 years old female from Michigan
"Totally freakin' awesome, LOVE being me! Posted by caligula
Oh.. thought I would add... it's not like his jealousy is obvious (that too would be distasteful!)... if it happens when we're out, most of our friends and whatnot seem totally clueless to the undercurrent and dynamic of his bit of jealousy.. THEY don't see it, but *I* always can. It's really, really difficult to hide an emotion from an especially intuitive Pisces... esp one with a deep and almost inexplicable psychic knowledge of what goes on underneath someone's outer projection. But then again, men tend to be "emotionally handicapped" to begin with.. and Libra men even moreso.. That's not meant to be an insult - men and women are just different. It's not that men don't have feelings and emotions.. it's that they don't live immersed in them, they can't identify and assimilate (and express!) a complex mix of fleeting feelings. Women are better at the emotional thing.. and Pisces women have a definite edge in this area. My Libra has commented on it several times over the years... how I always seem to just know practically the second a feeling or a dynamic shifts, how I usually just know how (and why) he's feeling a certain way, even before HE does. He admires my "expertise" in an area he has so little "skill" with... and admires my nearly as impressive "cerebral" skills. My balance appeals to him greatly.

29 years old male from Pennsylvania, USA
""
Passive aggressive. However, I don't think that's just my Libra doing the walkin' in that tendency.
male from back to the b@sics, texas, U-S-muthaphuckin A
STAY OFF MY butter MOFOS
When i get jealous, i just ignore her. Just be silent and act like im not mad. Then i do something to make her jealous, upset, or angry or all 3. If its over the line then i just come out and just say whats on my mind and argure, not discuss, argue until i feel ready to let peace be restored.

but i dont act on every jealous impulse, they jsut silently build then one day she gon fucc up real nice
?_?*????????? ??????_????????_?

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

Interesting ! Thanks!
In the darkness all men are equal, save those that embrace it.
I miss Nefer. RIP.

Other than that my old time favorites in one thread. The little sparrow, spica. Now I'm sad.

Posted by dolluxe
As a Libra woman, yeah I'm territorial. I won't show it though. I'll never feed a woman's ego by showing her that I'm jealous or insecure. Nuh uh.

I WILL talk to my man in private though. Might even throw a treetrunking tantrum. Depends on my hormones and time of the month. Lmao.

Kick some a**, dolluxe. Do what you gotta do.
Jealousy is a serious emotion and if left unchecked it can get out of control. So I will think rationally about the circumstance that triggered the incident; if I feel she purposely triggered it, I would stop seeing her because I don't have time for childish pranks, plots, games, or bullbutter. Jealousy for me is an indication it's time to go, this woman isn't making me feel secure and there is someone better out there. I will start to distance myself and find a more secure stable woman.
a cranky crocodile
Posted by Nefer

Thats a lot of nice informations that you have noticed!
What's your sign?
at blackbook.one
Posted by 2Moon
Posted by Nefer

Thats a lot of nice informations that you have noticed!
What's your sign?

This is an old thread. She was a Pisces but she's not alive anymore.
a cranky crocodile
Posted by tiziani
Posted by 2Moon
Posted by Nefer

Thats a lot of nice informations that you have noticed!
What's your sign?

This is an old thread. She was a Pisces but she's not alive anymore.

6 years old thread... i just realized..

and oh butter!
I wanted to talk with her..
Thats sad, she is-was very young.. how did that happen??!

Just wondering if y'all could explain this. To my knowledge I've fornicated with two scorpios who had the same planetary placements, except different moon & mercury's. I'll refer to them as A & B, and post their charts in the next post. So Scorpio A i
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVsoJP15Tm0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oaXxvP7M8 COCONUT COUNT: @FknNerd-4 @MzSaaaag-4 @Starwars-4 @LivenLuv-3 @Effervescent-3 @Cancan26-3 @AneemA08 -3 @Ssuperman-3 @Ram416-3
...together? 😂😂😂 What would happen? I am spaced out...
I met Aqua who has a Cappy Moon; Venus in Pisces; Mars in late degree Libra (28 degrees I think). Also, he has the dreaded Saturn in 5th tightly conj Chiron there in Pisces while that Saturn is square his Moon by 7 degrees. His Uranus in 11th is opposite
i still don't figure much what 'opposites' means and how works in a match? can be the most compatible or is like 50/50?
How do you feel about the term "taking a break" and what does it entail for you in regards to relationships? How does it come across when you're on the other end of said "break"? I recently called a break on someone I'm seeing because I feel that a
[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/33z3d6g.png[/IMG] For more: http://www.fridacastelli.com/gallery.php?type=1
kind of late but, i think its too different. things can change but still have the same vibe.. but i guess its probably because George Lucas sold it to Disney...and there barley any Jedi stuff in rogue one and you have to admit the last scene where there
Aries Moons @Damnata @-elle- Vs. Gem Mars @sakuraflowers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eB0CcuPYhk
What are the tell tale signs that a Libra (man or woman) is looking to rekindle things? What will they typically say/do to to get your attention again? Personal experience is always welcomed.
there's several, i won't mention them, cause i hate being rejected but there's some really funny interesting people here
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
Can everyone please tell this moron that I had been here for long enough with one account? I am not sensitive to a lot of crap but when some bozo is telling me daily i have several accountsnandnone as Taurus woman it pisses me off for whatever reason I c
Share your thoughts on anything.
Can anyone help me understand how to manifest using the Law of Attraction? Detailed steps would be very helpful. Thank you! :D