Why do you lie?

Wonderful as you lot may be, having befriended many of your kind ... Why do you lot lie about the most inane bullturd ? What on bloody hells earth do you get from doing so ? The Libran men seem to be culprits of this more so than the Libran wome
You are on page out of 11
  • You all crying about flipping it back at you and twisting it up blaming you or whatever. Dont come at somebody bulls.hittn then. We cant do that if ur not doing the same dirty stuff ur talking about. Ur just wasting our time. You can answer your own question.  Point blank.

I can't relate. I get into it for being too straight up. You obviously can. Answer it yourself.

Lol that simple. But dont act like your s.hit dont stink right after you took a dump right in front of us and say its a Libra thing. And expect somebody to take you serious.

Thats called calling u out on your bull💩... trying to act like u better than somebody else or doing something different and we're the ones to show you ur the exact same fool. Ppl b bullshtn too much. We call u out on your ur s.hit. Good amt dont got what it takes to do that. So you just take it up the ass and admit any old crap they throwing at u

Mtreetrunkrz who dont take bullbutter do that lol. Yea ur right about that... we own that one.

• Posted by SuninLibra
    @TheLadyScorpio u still haven't answered my question regarding the lying Scorpio I dated

Yea I know we all see she keeps ducking that one lol. And trying to "avoid the confrontation"" or whatever generic corny stuff it is that they're saying while they're doing it too. Just like she's still ducking the first one I put up about one out of  her  "lot" of  Scorpio fam lying to her man for 10 years straight and still counting... while having a side dude. Lol but she had no problem throwing up some lame one liners while I was in it with the cancer. Had no answer for that. But waiting on us to answer the same 💩

Smell that libra fam? Smells like that fresh bullpoo doesn't it

Now shes got that other dude wannabwise digging her deeper in a hole trying to think up something else lame to call it since the other weak b.s wasn't working with anybody coming in here. Both look real messy in here. Keep it real. Then you dont have to worry about gettn chewed up

• Point blank Kill it girl you sound stupid. All u all lie you doing it right now. The green white and blues ones or whatever bull that other fool wannabwise said trying to help you out after both you all looked stupid... in here trying to pass this full blown generic butter as legit. A lie is a lie. And all u all do it. And the other signs came in here and told u that.
  • Posted by meraki
    Posted by eXclusive
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by eXclusive
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    this is why i dont' treetruk with libras

i can't stand liars or drama starters

You must hate yourself then. The only one I see starting drama is the Scorpio coming in here and calling every single Libra they know a liar. You thought that was gonna be intelligent cool convo? lol

Yea alright drama queen

I start Drama on DXP

not in real life

i abhor drama

im DRAMATIC yes and Love to exaggerate so to make people laugh, im a comedian at heart

but no im not into hurtful drama

Nah Scorpios aren't hur... wait a minute I was getting ready to say yea ur right that's not a Scorp thing but aren't Scorpio's known for getting revenge no matter what.?? Now that some drama. But yea libras do get cold evil and mean as hell especially if you're on our s.hitlist. Scorpios aren't cold blooded like that.

I'd cross a libra 10 times before I cross a scorp once. They're ridiculous lol

I don't get why u all wusses are scared of scorps. They're nothing but effn sweethearts with me. Scorps and bulls are my favorite chiicas. I dont kick it with weak broads

• Posted by NelsonSacramento
    Posted by eXclusive
    Some libras lie some scorps lie all you all do it. Just like that scorp is showing. Its a stupid ass question. That's why ur not getting any straight up answers. You expect someone to answer the same butter u cant answer yourself. While u doing it. That fake bullsht might work in another lobby but not in here on Libras. We're like dogs when it comes to weak💩 and bull💩. We smell that butter coming. Keep it real.

Lol this is why I can't take the internet serious. Too much fake s.hit and b s. It's all comedy to me.

Roflmao at your emotions

I'm just a crazy b. Dont have no emotions about it online or off. Ur getting dissin mixed up with giving a f.uck lol. That's why this internet butter is corny. Words look like that to ya. While my face is ice

• Just to let u all know I dont live up in here like some of  you all... dont come in here at all.. hardly. Ur not gonna find me on nothing like this back to back the next day... gonna have to wait on it.
  • NelsonSacramento
    Sun ♏ Moon ♓ AC ♋ | Pluto ♏ Saturn ♏ Merc ♏ Mars ♑
    33 years old male
    Posted by eXclusive
    Posted by NelsonSacramento
    Posted by eXclusive

Roflmao at your emotions

Lunarians like me love being in here, can not be helped *hugs*
  • 2Moon
    my revenge is going to be success
    I'm offended that she didn't say anything to my sincere comment...

Write all that to help people and op ignores ya... 😥 😢 Okay lol
  • Librasetting777
    ♎stellium ♈asc. ♉moon ♐stellium.
    male
    I'll drop kick that cookiemonster lol
  • meraki
    Not perfect but they ain't either.
    Posted by eXclusive
    Posted by meraki
    Posted by eXclusive
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    Posted by eXclusive
    Posted by CaramelizedCoffee
    this is why i dont' treetruk with libras

i can't stand liars or drama starters

Yea alright drama queen

I start Drama on DXP

not in real life

i abhor drama

but no im not into hurtful drama

I'd cross a libra 10 times before I cross a scorp once. They're ridiculous lol

You just haven't be treetrunked over by one. I haven't cuz I'm cool with scorps too
    but from what I've seen I'd wouldn't want to get on their bad side either.

It's like why mess with a snake just to show you're not scared of it?
  • meraki
    Not perfect but they ain't either.
    Posted by eXclusive

It's not that serious boo
  • Recent Libra Topics

• Libras the most misunderstood?

Fire signs seems to see us as weak. Earth signs seem to see us as fake. Water signs seem to see us as emotionally retard
  • Libra musicians are some of the most badasses

butter man where y'all get it from??
  • Do I move on?

Found an older Cancer male (41) and I’m a Libra (32), we couldn’t be more compatible. Everything seemed so easy to do together and never a difficult moment. He quickly became my best friend. Met in July, and by Jan he found out he needed to move for work.
  • just politeness?

why a libra man ignores your text or answer in cold way, but he is sweet on phone or when you're face to face? (when you aren't in relationship) This is the only sign I can't explain..ugh
  • Looking for help from Libra

So I have a new relationship with my first libra man. He has Taurus moon, Venus Scorpio and I’m sun Aries, moon Scorpio, Venus Aries and cancer asc. So we are both out of long term relationships and I know he’s got a lot going on but won’t tell me any mor
  • Libra friend wants to leave her Aries Man of 3 years for a Pisces!

...first my sister, now this cookiemonster. 🤣 wtf is in the air?
  • Dating Libra Woman & So confused, advice needed :)

Heyyy! So I’ve never got on to a site to ask a question, but I’ve run into a woman and I’m so incredibly confused... I’ll try to make this brief but here goes! I randomly started chatting with this Libra woman about 3 weeks ago, and 2 weeks ago we wen
  • Libra gang

I learned (and I'm learning) the hard way. You don't have to.. XD lmao. Be more subjective, don't be scared of your emotions https://i.pinimg.com/736x/aa/3b/db/aa3bdb10818e8460ac88fe16f3a8fd8b--bathroom-quotes-color-quotes.jpg Boring = basicall
  • Compatibility Between a Libra and a Virgo

So being that I am a Libra I abhor being alone and somehow always stumble upon new relationships along my journey in lif
  • Libra Scorpio cusp lady won't leave me alone.

I wonder what's up with this crazed lunatic. She came over for a visit with the attempt to visit with both of us me and my own woman but my SO went to visit a sick friend. Now we are left alone and we started out just talking friendly. And all of a sudden
  • Libra Woman Confusing Me

Hi all! First I want to say that this is always the site I check out whenever I want a better perspective on a specific sign. Happy to be posting for the first time. So this Libra woman (early October) and I started talking to each other recently th