Posted by thinktankPisces
I remember back then theres a group discussion, everyone give their opinion.
Some of the opinion i agree and some i disagree and i answer it professionally and logically, not trying to win but give them a logical answer why i disagree with it.
Luckly people on my group are reasonable open mind and smart and understand what im saying is make sense. So too in that dicussion i saw a better idea better opinion to mine so i cast aside my idea to follow the best idea.
So in the end in a quite short time than other group everyone in my team come to the perfect solution to the problem and all are satisfied.
While other group, till the end they still cant found the perfect solution.
I think theres quite problem in other group
1. Other group have people with huge ego, their ego blind them to see whats wrong in them and to acknowledge other was right.
2. Other group have hard headed people who want to win(want their idea to be accepted no matter what) even if they must burn to the ground the group in the process if they did not win.
3. Lack of intelligence to realize their idea are not logical while other are more logical, so the person think their idea are the best idea.
4. Lack of people who had an open mind.
5. Emotion involved which ruin professionalism. Get triggered, angry when someone disagree.
So i think a possibility to have a perfect solution are depend on all people in the group,
1. Everyone need a humble personality, zero ego.
2. Best result for the group oriented not just want to win debate mentality.
3. Did not involve emotion, be professional.
4. Have a quite good intelligence to understand whats logical or not logical, whats good or not good, whats good or whats better.
5. Have an open mind to hear and try to understand other opinion.
Otherwise it will never meet a those perfect solution.