Posted by VitalePosted by goodluckPosted by VitalePosted by goodluckPosted by VitalePosted by goodluckPosted by VitalePosted by goodluckPosted by Vitale
Scorpio moons are intuitive , but it’s always good to express yourself. Sometimes we think we read things wrong .... and with that cancer leo cusp thing she has going on she might need words of affirmation
Ive been really vulnerable with her and soft. But she can be really soft and then kind of icy. She can not talk to me for a couple days but if i ask to see her she enthusiastically wants to.
I just cant read her and im scared of rejection. But i need to tell her how i feel!
She needs to know that your feelings for her are genuine and that you don’t do this for everybody . Which is why she seems hot and cold. While you are trying to figure her out she is analyzing you .
Be persistent, don’t run when butter hits the fan .
Thank you for your advice!
Am i the one reading too much into a scorpio moon? Well have a great time together being sweet, but then she wont talk to me for a couple days. But then when we speak again shes enthusiastic about seeing me asap. She leaves me on read for a whole day sometimes. If i take long to text back, she takes long. Then again maybe im overthinking.
But do you think this behaviour seems like shes interested? Or at least was interested? I really wanna persist with this.
But that’s what keeps you interested is it not? The chase. Dating is a game, we know that if we text back right away or even be the one who texts first the most , guys will lose interest. This is basically how it is at any age, even those who claim they don’t want to play games. We all know that the one with the most power is the one who shows the least interest.
Put it this way, if she didn’t like you . She would have told you. If she didn’t like you , she wouldn’t of texted back at all, if she didn’t like you ... she would have no issue ghosting you. She likes you... she just won’t show too much because she doesn’t want you to lose interest . There is a lot of emotions with scorpio moons, especially below the surface. Could you even handle diving in to the depths of those emotions with her?
Or maybe you just suck at conversation. We love good morning texts because it tells us we are on your mind , but we hate small talk. Maybe if you bring up a topic with more substance it will peak her interest
Youre helping me out so much! Thank you
I just never understood this weird closeness and intimate moments and then acting nonchalant. I hate it that she doesnt talk to me all the time but shes said as an aside she needs space sometimes. She can be so sweet but she can come off as she wants to appear independent, detached and self efficient, not needing anybody etc.
She throws me curveballs like saying she doesnt believe in love anymore, but then cuddles up to me and compares me to other people she doesnt connect to like she does with me.
She'll also really mirror me, not just in body language but in texts too. Is this a scorpio thing? Like we even come from different countries/cities (she just moved to my city) and she very quickly started to text exactly like I do. The same slang and tone and energy.
Were both great conversationalists! We just save it to be in person. Texts are for checking in and planning get togethers. I also dont want to blow up her phone if she needs space. I just hate feeling special one day and then not really in the same week, and then special again when we meet up.
“ hate it that she doesnt talk to me all the time but shes said as an aside she needs space sometimes.”
- this is def a Scorpio moon or introvert thing. I need space too to decompress. Doesn’t matter if you are my husband or my bestfriend or a stranger, being a “feeler” we use a lot of energy in everyday interaction with people and sometimes we just need time to ourselves to recharge. Trust me, give her her space and she will come back to you fresh , energized , and ready to take on the world. Don’t give her her space and that’s the fastest way for her to say goodbye to you or have her bite your head off
”She can be so sweet but she can come off as she wants to appear independent, detached and self efficient, not needing anybody etc. ”
- we are not damsels in distress, we are queens who know how to take charge and be in control . This does not mean we don’t want or need you ... instead of being our knight in shining armor trying to rescue us ( we don’t need rescuing) be our king, our equal , and be by our side
“She throws me curveballs like saying she doesnt believe in love anymore, but then cuddles up to me and compares me to other people she doesnt connect to like she does with me. “
- that is her saying, she has been hurt and broken many times in the past. Love is hard for her to believe in even though she desperately wants it. She wants you to prove that she can give you her heart , be vulnerable with you , trust you... and that you won’t break her heart. When our hearts break, we literally feel it. Heart break cripples us
“ She'll also really mirror me, not just in body language but in texts too. Is this a scorpio thing?”
- this isn’t a Scorpio thing, it’s a human thing. It’s a psychological fact that when a person is connected to someone they start to resemble them in different ways
Were both great conversationalists! We just save it to be in person. Texts are for checking in and planning get togethers. I also dont want to blow up her phone if she needs space. I just hate feeling special one day and then not really in the same week, and then special again when we meet up”
- refer back to what I had told you before. If she didn’t like you , you will know. Sometimes life is over whelming and it takes up people’s time, she will always come back to you... you are her sunshine in those dark days. Don’t treetrunk this up. Once you lose her, you will be dead to her
What about mind games or playing hard to get? She has Gemini placements too.
I may be a bit naive, maybe because for the most part Im really a transparent person. I text her to go out, she'll reply right away, if I take long to hit her back, she'll double it. But is it just my ego telling me shes doing it on purpose because this could just be uninterested? Wheres the line of hard to get/not interested in you?
I mean yes she does want to see me, but with people like this who may come off as "hard to get" or like to be chased, for the person on the other side, it can feel really risky and disheartening, like she doesnt care as much as I do. But we always have consistent plans.
I dont know if she sees me as more than a friend or if Ive been friendzoned. For scorpio moons, if Ive been physically expressive, and very much paying her a lot of attention - scorpio moons I hear KNOW what peoples motives and intentions are. She *must* know that I like her. I send her romantic music and initiate hang outs and am generally the one pursing time with her. And she still wants to see me. She didnt talk to me for days but the moment I asked her to a movie she said yesss pleassseeee. She doesnt initiate.
Worst fear is that she is absolutely unaware of my interest, and Ill totally surprise her when I tell her and itll ruin our friendship.
Please refer to the first, second, and third response I had given you
Secondly ... who are you really? You responded in a style that indicates that you are a long time user of these boardsclick to expand