Posted by TheApparitionPosted by jezzyboo21Posted by TheApparitionPosted by jezzyboo21
Its for a friend.
Planets in a cluster in the northwestern quarter of the chart suggests that they are an adaptive, reative and practical individual. They will seek fulfillment through the development and expansion of their native talents and abilities in an attempt to improve upon some phase of life that they consider of particular importance. They are apt to be strongly influenced in this regard by others, and by acts that they themselves do not initiate.
With a Capricorn stellium, they can be super ambitious and want something big for their life. They just need to figure out what exactly it is! Until they do, they can feel directionless. Once they do, they can go about it responsibly, with a practical approach, disciplined and focused, and doing their homework. They have the potential for great success and respect. They just need to find something to work toward.
Virgo rising / Virgo ascendant
This is the person who tries to do everything, it may look like they are frantically moving around in a rush doing 10 things at once. Fidgeting with their phone, their coffee, their cigarette. They see everything wrong with the way the diner they grab breakfast from was remodeled. Virgo rising has Pisces on the descendant, so there really is a sympathetic side they have for loved ones. A Pisces individual may help balance you in relationships very well provided chart and personality compatibility.
If you can make it past the barrage of questions, critiques and occasional meltdowns, and become a friend or more they may be very calm and easy going.
Descendant in Pisces:
- needs true emotion and total devotion in partnerships
- true coddler
- finds it difficult to accept that ideals aren’t always realistic to achieve
-weakness for messed up people who can’t really handle life
- very much ranging between a very realistic outlook on life and the complete loss in dreams and desires
- sometimes blinded by harsh waves of emotional flooding
- may often feel indefinable and therefore alone or untrue
- sacrifice compensates unanswered feelings, but sacrificing oneself for someone doesn’t ensure gratitude by this person
- needs to avoid becoming neither the victim nor the saviour
- finding balance highest priority
- partner doesn’t necessarily have to have the same twisted mind if he is thouroughly loving and good
- best match: relationship with equally giving partner, doing it out of love and respect
holy... Thanks! I did not expect this extensive an chart reading I'm going to download this and read later. You should start an astrology blog! Oh and I'm also into the Myers Briggs personality type. I saw on of your posts. I'm also an intp! It sucks though because I can never seem to find someone who loves swimming in the world of concepts and thought forms. Anyway thanks.
"I'm also an intp! It sucks though because I can never seem to find someone who loves swimming in the world of concepts and thought forms."
Yeah, I feel ya'. I'm forever the weird guy because of it... even here. Just ask these jokers. They'll tell ya'. I've learned not to let that stop me though. I just post my random thoughts and curiosities all over the world, kind of like bait, in hopes someone grabs on that I can have some nerdy, theory-craft, conversation with. #NoShame 😜
*Post Edit 1* - I cleaned up the information in the first post because it didn't transfer over correctly and it looked messy. It should be easier to read and understand now.
*Post Edit 2* - I created a post about a week ago that has a ton of links for natal chart information. If interested you can CLICK HEREclick to expand