Cops can now legally kill your dog for acting like a dog

This enrages me. What would you do? Id kill the cop or die trying. My dog is my universe, hes very protective of me. I just watched a video of cops killing dogs and it hurts me so much I could kill someone.
♒sun..♓moon..♐mars..♑venus
This enrages me.
What would you do?
Id kill the cop or die trying.
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Jesus Christ....madness
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Why do they do that?
Leo Ascendant, Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon.

Dogs acting like dogs, cops acting like cops.

Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Dickheads
39 years old from Dixie, Merika
Crab Cakes
More dead cops coming. They bring this butter on themselves.
🌱No Excuse For Animal Abuse 🌱
The United States is a police state. The American people gave up their liberties willingly. We deserve this. 😞
Leo Ascendant, Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon.
Posted by littlenanobyte
I have a very protective dog, and a mentally ill neighbor that loves to call the cops on me for any reason. I too, am terrified that one day, they will answer her call and my dog will alert when they do their cop-knock (banging down the door), and they will shoot her out of fear.

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

Nowadays they shoot first, ask questions later. And they shoot to KILL too, not to injure and maintain/restore order.

They have no problem putting a bullet in any living things head. Life means nothing to them. A bunch of ill-trained pieces of butter on a power trip.

treetrunk the police.

***Adding - AMERICAN cops. European cops are cool. My fiancé and I got stopped at an alcohol checkpoint in Belgium after a soccer game, and too much to write my experience but they are lax as treetrunk.

Good cause I wanna move to London.
♒sun..♓moon..♐mars..♑venus
Posted by littlenanobyte

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

treetrunk the police.

I feel this.
I'm worried too, but I'm not scared to die over it. Just ignites a burning fire in me.
Its not that they haven't been doing this already what facks my butter up is they have a law to back up ill minded facks

Bill. We had a horrible experience with Paris cops. Dull stupid idiots!

And imagine my daughters friend was mulled by her own dog after dog bit my daughters hand...how cool is that???

They might need to get fines or jail time for owners but 'territorial' doesn't cut it!

And yes I always had dogs. However IF my dog hurt someone I would put it down with my bare hands instead of trying to probe it's innocence!
Posted by littlenanobyte

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

treetrunk the police.

I've to the nicer neighborhood instead of bullbutterting your head over here!
Posted by littlenanobyte

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

treetrunk the police.

Move to the nicer neighborhood instead of bullbutterting your head over here!
" http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
Posted by Capmercury87
This enrages me.
What would you do?
Id kill the cop or die trying.

U are responsible in training them not to attack people I think it's irresponsible!
And no attacking people is not its nature. My dog never attacks
That's what I call maladjusted dogin its owner isto blame
♒sun..♓moon..♐mars..♑venus
Posted by littlenanobyte
People will turn on you for no reason, dogs.. never.

Obviously it's up to the owner.
But dogs don't like bad energy.
I was yelling at these teenagers who were trying to slash their school bus drivers tires and because they reacted to me negatively my dog did not like them.
Dogs are smart.

Posted by littlenanobyte
If a dog mauls someone, then it is 1000000% it's owners fault. Dogs are obedient animals that need to be trained properly. And they enjoy learning and pleasing their master !

If you can't train or take care of the dog properly, then don't get a treetrunking dog.

They don't just turn on you for no reason.

I think you are forgetting the fact many breeds were bred for specific guarding traits which include attacking tresspassers. I think you need to stick with little tiny foofoo dogs if you cannot accept that genetics and breed traits play a significance in how a dogs temperament pan out and not just the owner lmfao. *cough cough generations of selective breeding for desired traits and characteristics.. gsd, rottweiler, cane corso etc*

If someone steps onto my property and are mauled by a pack of dogs then it is 1000000% their fault. If police come onto my property my dogs recall is to a T and they are prompted to sit and stay, but a stranger? treetrunk that raw meal.

If you can't accept not everything is a labrador then you shouldn't own a treetrunking dog.

I didn't even get to read the responses??? To protect Ands from his racist post? ? Why
Interesting........ https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/58rwna/read_before_posting_the_2017_eurasian_half_asian/ "Asian women have an unusually high out-marriage rate and seem distasteful of Asian men and preferential towards Whiteness for
...and flat butt...what do you say? Pretty?
I'm dating a taurus man. We've been fighting a lot cuz he spends a lot of time with his ex wife. He's has been putting her before me. When we talk about it he tells me that he understands. I think it actually clicked and he got it but then it starts all o
25, Female, queer. Birthday Jully 22nd 1991 Cancer Sun, Sag Moon....Ascending....?? Iv been following this forum for a few months, and it helped me to read everyone's stories. So thank you! I love hip hop. Writing. Falling in love. And treetrunking it up.
Yes I'm volunteering you. So my knees hurt. Every time i bend them. I have had one knee hurt and i thought it was from track in high-school...but that was very long ago...but now both hurt anytime i bend my knees. Like if i squat it's very painful.
Example: today I was talking to the guy I was gonna buy a nice 97 vw from on the 7th, found out he sold it with out notifying me and so with in two hours I have found a new car, planned a date to buy it and now I'm set. I can network, make plans, even sc
Any tips to improve health can be posted here.
🇲🇰 https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png/300px-Macedonia_region_map_wikipedia.png
wow this is sooooo good. great for those who are religious too, and about a selfish egotistical husband who won't even give some extra money to his wife's sister who has a husband who doesn't work and they are struggling, while he makes ALOT of mone
Pisces Men - Just wondering... Do you like to talk on the phone? Also, do you like phone sex or dirty talk?
Explain your relationship to work. How has it impacted your personal relationships, if at all?
So I'm a Scorp sun, with a Taurus moon and a Virgo rising. I don't know much about Virgo and everything I read is mainly