Cops can now legally kill your dog for acting like a dog

This enrages me. What would you do? Id kill the cop or die trying. My dog is my universe, hes very protective of me. I just watched a video of cops killing dogs and it hurts me so much I could kill someone.
♒sun..♓moon..♐mars..♑venus
This enrages me.
What would you do?
Id kill the cop or die trying.
Scorpio Moon marker
Welcome to the United Police State of Merica.
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Jesus Christ....madness
Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Why do they do that?
Leo Ascendant, Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon.

Dogs acting like dogs, cops acting like cops.

Venus ruled, Star gazing Scorpio with Moon in Taurus
Dickheads
39 years old from Dixie, Merika
Crab Cakes
More dead cops coming. They bring this butter on themselves.
The United States is a police state. The American people gave up their liberties willingly. We deserve this. 😞
Leo Ascendant, Sagittarius Sun, Scorpio Moon.
Posted by littlenanobyte
I have a very protective dog, and a mentally ill neighbor that loves to call the cops on me for any reason. I too, am terrified that one day, they will answer her call and my dog will alert when they do their cop-knock (banging down the door), and they will shoot her out of fear.

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

Nowadays they shoot first, ask questions later. And they shoot to KILL too, not to injure and maintain/restore order.

They have no problem putting a bullet in any living things head. Life means nothing to them. A bunch of ill-trained pieces of butter on a power trip.

treetrunk the police.

***Adding - AMERICAN cops. European cops are cool. My fiancé and I got stopped at an alcohol checkpoint in Belgium after a soccer game, and too much to write my experience but they are lax as treetrunk.

Good cause I wanna move to London.
♒sun..♓moon..♐mars..♑venus
Posted by littlenanobyte

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

treetrunk the police.

I feel this.
I'm worried too, but I'm not scared to die over it. Just ignites a burning fire in me.
Its not that they haven't been doing this already what facks my butter up is they have a law to back up ill minded facks

Bill. We had a horrible experience with Paris cops. Dull stupid idiots!

And imagine my daughters friend was mulled by her own dog after dog bit my daughters hand...how cool is that???

They might need to get fines or jail time for owners but 'territorial' doesn't cut it!

And yes I always had dogs. However IF my dog hurt someone I would put it down with my bare hands instead of trying to probe it's innocence!
Posted by littlenanobyte

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

treetrunk the police.

I've to the nicer neighborhood instead of bullbutterting your head over here!
Posted by littlenanobyte

Cops are supposed to be honorable, brave, courageous, protective.

Nah, they are a bunch of kitties.

treetrunk the police.

Move to the nicer neighborhood instead of bullbutterting your head over here!
" http://youtu.be/25-JZp0CqsY"
Posted by Capmercury87
This enrages me.
What would you do?
Id kill the cop or die trying.

U are responsible in training them not to attack people I think it's irresponsible!
And no attacking people is not its nature. My dog never attacks
That's what I call maladjusted dogin its owner isto blame
♒sun..♓moon..♐mars..♑venus
Posted by littlenanobyte
People will turn on you for no reason, dogs.. never.

Obviously it's up to the owner.
But dogs don't like bad energy.
I was yelling at these teenagers who were trying to slash their school bus drivers tires and because they reacted to me negatively my dog did not like them.
Dogs are smart.

Share your thoughts on anything.
I am talking to 2 different guys, 1 is a fellow Scorpio and the other is a Capricorn. I like them both for different reasons. The Scorpio shares the same interests as I do and has a similar sense of humor....which to me, is amazing. The Capricorn is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdOI9__uGJc 1. @Scruffles 2. @Tiziani 3. @justagirl 4. @Damnata 5. @CaramelizedCoffee 6. @sakuraflowers 7. @DepthAndDeath 8. @UnusualVaginalDischarge 9. @FknNerd 10. @LiveAndLove I will post the rules to
This is my first topic on this forum so if I made any mistake, please forgive me. I am an 18 male with Libra sun and an Aries moon and I have a really hard time coping with my Aries moon. It's so bothersome and annoying. And since my Sun sign opposites m
The Hanged Man 4 of Wands Knight of Cups I understand that the Hanged Man is telling me to wait or 'surrender' the universe and let things fall as they may but i don't fully understand the next 2 cards. 4 of wands is celebration and being content
What do you like right now?
During this time you probably feel hurt, offended or ignored ... deep down you want to participate, enjoy life, love and be loved. ... you should boldly seek the cause of your present mood and condition. ... Mostly this has to do with feelings of inadequa
Post in here whenever you're eating something or drinking something or both. If you want. If you feel like it and you're not too lazy, post a pic. I'm eating cold SEEDLESS black grapes. I can't eat grapes with seeds in them... Hell no. And no grapes
...or is it something over time? Like if you are seeing someone exclusively how long does it take typically until you fall for them? Are there certain signs like a Cancr Sun would you emotionally connect better? How does one know if you are really feeling
Im a Scorpio.. I've read lot about our dynamic and it's so true! Both good and bad.. Now we've hit a wall and I want to get advice on what to do. I care for him deeply but he is a dj, dating a dj is harder than it seems. Late nights, late mornings, busy w
Any other pisces moon ppl tend to get random waves of depression? I'm exhausted from trying to fight it over and over everytine I feel like it comes back much stronger then the last or Idk I've heard that piscean depression is very optimistic and that's v
Has been a long time acquaintence since I moved North when I was younger. We've always kept each other at arms length but always caught up with each other every blue moon. Nothing serious just light hearted conversation. 6/17/1978 @ 2:12 am Never
But led to your death to save the world, would you do it?