Are Women too Picky

or are men not putting in the effort to make themselves acceptable options?
xkraftMay 16, 2018 5:03pm
123 replies
You are on page out of 6
  • or are men not putting in the effort to make themselves acceptable options?
  • I'm thinking specifically the Millennial generation, because they're usually made fun of for their unrealistic expectations.
  • This is inspired by that thread in the misc board where that chick posted her list.
  • Posted by Squishy_Marshmallow
    I don't think women are too picky. I think men get bored.

Personal experience? Observation?
  • TheRabbit
    505 ERROR butterPOSTER
    Both.
  • tctaa
    slightly chilled
    "Rent-a-Bods" come in Male and Female category selections
  • tiziani
    Vorrei guardati ancora ballare se lo stereo e' spento
    I feel if they do away with the social media, they'll be fine.
  • AneemA04
    Hidden part of self
    Posted by xkraft

Bottom line is, how to not be easy with guys. Haha

Coz men nowadays get lazier each day.

And women tolerate more each day.
  • Posted by ufo
    Posted by xkraft

that list was ridiculous modern romance by aziz ansari covers this you should read it... i swear he's not paying me i just finished it and it was insightful

but we have too many options and we're all holding out hope for our soulmate since there's so many locations and ppl to be found to meet unlike before click to expand

Interesting.
  • heliumfiasco
    Sun Lib12- Moon Gem 8- Merc Lib12-Venus/Mars Virgo11- Asc Lib-Pluto Scorp1st.
    Monogamy is dying and men are the first jumping ship.
  • tiziani
    Vorrei guardati ancora ballare se lo stereo e' spento
    Posted by LePetitFisk
    Posted by tiziani
    I feel if they do away with the social media, they'll be fine.

I want my man to be featured in HotDudesReading looking engrossed in a NYT Bestseller while nonchalantly flexing his biceps, riding the 5 train. click to expand

that's cool if you can enjoy it for what it is.

But for some it'd probably be

week 1 - "you look so good on that hotDudesReading gram" (night full of hot sex)

week 4 - "why are you trending on the hotDudesReading hashtag?? it's been weeks you've been trending on other cookiemonsteres phones"

week 5 - "we talked about this, you agreed to give up reading for good."
  • TheRabbit
    505 ERROR butterPOSTER
    To quote Harry Callahan...

"A man's got to know his limitations.."
  • Posted by LePetitFisk
    Posted by tiziani
    I feel if they do away with the social media, they'll be fine.

Pretty sure Fisk is being dead serious.
  • AnotherTaurusGuyReturns
    Male, England. ♉️ Sun & Asc, ♋️ Moon
    Yes, none of them will date me.

If you are too picky it is a subconscious reflection that you don't want a relationship at all.
  • Posted by WarAngel1
    A little bit of column A and a little of column B.

I say enjoy it and let the universe do what it will do upon you.

💯
  • Nintendo Switch

The Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home console experience anytime, anywhere.

Recent Relationships Topics