Do short men feel like they settle a lot

If said short men are not comfortable being with a woman taller than them, do they then feel like they are settling with the shorter girls, taking whatever they can get, but not what they really want? Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.
starlordAugust 7, 2018 5:19pm
27 replies
You are on page out of 2
  • If said short men are not comfortable being with a woman taller than them, do they then feel like they are settling with the shorter girls, taking whatever they can get, but not what they really want?

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.
  • bumboklatt
    Aqua 5th House/Scorp Moon/Virgo ASC Male everything else Capricorn/Taurus
    my wife is about 4-5 inches taller than me

yeah im short about 5"5

i dont judge people based on height since its something they were born with not do i have a preference but i always seemed to attract taller women

i am pretty arrogant tho
  • Posted by bumboklatt
    my wife is about 4-5 inches taller than me

yeah im short about 5"5

i am pretty arrogant tho

πŸ˜„ nice!
    I'm short myself so don't mind a guy being short too, as long as he's not shorter than me, 'cause that would be really short!
    But know a short guy, andI don't think his ego would let him go for a gir that's taller and bigger than him, but he still keeps trying though while simultaneously trying on me, but makes me feel second rate or like a consellation prize 'cause he can't have the one(s) he really wants. You think I'm right?!
  • bumboklatt

Posted by bumboklatt
    my wife is about 4-5 inches taller than me

yeah im short about 5"5

i am pretty arrogant tho

πŸ˜„ nice!

if you guys are water or earth i would say yes

I am water, he is earth. Talked to him abour it before and he was like "no you're special and beautiful bla bla bla, so no I don't think I'll find another one like you". But I guess that really meant "you are willing to treetrunk me, so I'll tell you these things, because I'm too scared to go after the ones I really want. Oh and you're not special at all." And he's always on about how he is picky. Not when ot comes to getting his dick wet. Just like all guys. It's treetrunked up that I troed to nip it in the butt and be honest and tell how I felt, but what's the point of talking about anything when every word is just bullbutter manipulation.. Don't know what to do with guys anymore.

• short men should date much taller women so their kids can have a chance
  • Impulsv

Ex leo
    At 5’7 as well
    And I see them go for knockouts
    More balls than the good looking guys

This
  • Posted by starlord

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.

I mean if height is an issue than you ain't really feeling the person, when you like let alone fall for someone height is your last concern
  • 5'7 isn't that short for a guy, 5'5 is
  • Posted by nakedgirlavalanche
    Posted by starlord

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.

but then you just treetruked up your kids chances of success in life
  • Posted by Black-Mamba
    Posted by nakedgirlavalanche
    Posted by starlord

Sorry if this is offensive to anyone.

but then you just treetruked up your kids chances of success in life

vain couples do the same except it's more internal and mental
  • nikkistar
    My baby moon is sensitive
    Posted by Black-Mamba
    short men should date much taller women so their kids can have a chance

lol. This made my day.
  • Posted by La_Dolce_Vita_Scorpio
    Posted by starlord
    Posted by bumboklatt
    Posted by starlord
    Posted by bumboklatt
    my wife is about 4-5 inches taller than me

yeah im short about 5"5

i am pretty arrogant tho

πŸ˜„ nice!

if you guys are water or earth i would say yes

Hello beautiful, been a while, you ok ?

Is it the same bloke or you done with him.

I have been feeling a bit off recently, you feeling the retrograde jazz or is it in my brain!

Love x

Hey girl. I'll pm you soonπŸ˜‰ I don't feel any particulat way. Just reacting to my surroundings - oh and pms'ing!!!πŸ˜‚
  • You Are a Badass