That one person

and even though he/she were no longer a part of your life, you knew that somehow, you can and will never forget this person. What's their sun, moon and venus? State yours as well. Me : Gemini, Leo, Aries Him : Sag, Aries, Cap Now this dude is
Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker

What's their sun, moon and venus? State yours as well.

Me : Gemini, Leo, Aries
Him : Sag, Aries, Cap

Now this dude is really something. I have never knew anyone, not even my ex Aqua holds that place like him. Lol

We are still frenemies, and he is still the person I look forward to argue with, when I'm bored. Haha, nah, I appreciate him as a buddy. We knew we were toxic for the other which was the reason why we stayed away.

Shoot yours!
Jayc3on
male from Harlem, NY
Never no superstar, I'm more like a planet.
My aries ex. Aries sun cancer moon and her venus. She was ok but things left but we talk every now and then as friends.
Me:Sag, Aqua,Cap
Him:Leo, Pisces, Libra

I’ve known him for 30 years. He knows both my ex husband’s, actually introduced me to the second one on accident. He was crazy about me then. Lost contact for 18 years, and reconnected. I don’t know what to do with him now. He won’t stop callling & I promised to stay friends but how? He has just been there for me in ways omg I can’t even explain. I just want to be friends, he says that’s ok but he’s lying how do you say goodbye to someone like that for the second time in your life 23 years later? Damn it. I’ve moved on. That’s where I am now, so I make no effort & that pisses me off cuz I just want the friendship.
sultrykitty
female from USA
Leo Sun/Cap Moon/Aquarius rising
Me: Leo, Capricorn, Libra
Him: Scorpio, Virgo, Libra

Twin flame, butterty timing, couldn't and never will happen (in this lifetime).
oxSunQueenxo
d e l i r i o u s 💭
Well, this person hasn't left me (yet), but if he ever did, I'm positive I would never, ever be able to forget about him.

His placements:

Sun Leo
Moon Capricorn
Venus Virgo

My placements:

Sun Leo
Moon Cancer
Venus Virgo
Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by RooSagicorn
Me:Sag, Aqua,Cap
Him:Leo, Pisces, Libra

Awww! That hurts to know.

You just have to stop contacting him and allow him to let you go slowly? I think apply the no contact rules is the best. Not to hurt him, but to help him move forward with his life.

I did that with the recent Sag I was with because I need to heal and let go. Maybe later on, we can be friends but as for now, I have to say goodbye and keep him blocked.

As long as you're still there, he can never let things go.
That would go to my most recent ex, I thought I moved on quick but damn she moved on faster and she has fixed placements! The intensity of the relationship was asinine, although it ended badly I learned and grew so much from it.

Hers: Gemini, Scorpio and Cancer
Mine: Virgo, Aries and Scorpio

Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by Jayc3on

Doesn't that hurts for you to still be keeping in touch with her? I mean you're a Pisces. No?
Jayc3on
male from Harlem, NY
Never no superstar, I'm more like a planet.
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by Jayc3on

At first it kinda hurted but won't give details on that.

Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by mini_asian

Hers: Gemini, Scorpio and Cancer
Mine: Virgo, Aries and Scorpio

Hehe, you do know you were dating the crazy sun sign didn't you?
Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by Jayc3on
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by Jayc3on

At first it kinda hurted but won't give details on that.

Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by oxSunQueenxo

His placements:

Sun Leo
Moon Capricorn
Venus Virgo

My placements:

Sun Leo
Moon Cancer
Venus Virgo

Leo can do one another? Wowie...

So, who's the King? I kid, I kid
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by RooSagicorn
Me:Sag, Aqua,Cap
Him:Leo, Pisces, Libra

Awww! That hurts to know.

As long as you're still there, he can never let things go.

He made me promise to stay friends.. he was very hurt when we stopped talking when I was with my ex. But my current relationship is serious.. so the right thing to do is tell him to stop calling. I feel so guilty.. I shouldn’t cuz he’s no angel. Still feel guilty.
Jayc3on
male from Harlem, NY
Never no superstar, I'm more like a planet.
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by Jayc3on
Posted by Senorita_LL
Posted by Jayc3on

At first it kinda hurted but won't give details on that.

Such a gemini

Senorita_LL
I love to smile. I'm a happy little treetrunker
Posted by bittercupcake
Two people actually.

Aries sun, Libra moon, Taurus venus
Leo sun, Scorpio moon, Virgo venus

Will never forget my first love and partner. Been through a lot together and he’s always been there. Always has spoiled me rotten.

Second was my mirror. My twin flame. Everything that I hated in him was me. There was a level of understanding that was unlike any other. Very transcendent.

Yeah, this Sag that I was talking about was my mirror too. The same exact thing you've said, that's me an him as well.

There's just something that we had which seems hard for either of us to get over the other.

However, I guess, ego make it works. For him, especially.

I have my IC in aries and i am wondering what is means
Post your astro.com chart... Placidus House/web default style Ask a question about any personal planet and how to you use it or why you don't use it the way you want to or whatever.. ask me some question about any one of your personals... The reading s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tmqenxY8KI The game is simple: *I give a real life scenario (examples: award shows, stock market, sports games, tv ratings etc) *1 or 2 people take a guess and must take opposite answers to the scenario going agains
No matter what jacked up relationships I've had, I still want love and a committed relationship. Why does it seem so hard for that to happen? Has any other Leos had this problem? Then when you look at women like JLo and Hallie Berry who are Leos, it just
I have noticed this online and irl. What do they have that you like so much that a fixed sign doesn’t possess? I sort of get it cuz i feel that way with mutables tbh....im just very curious to know what it is that makes cardinal signs so interesting to yo
So last night I went to a big Amazon ever where 40k ppl were expected. There were maybe 20k. Anyways to get in you had to be an Amazon employee or their guest. Now i considered i might bump into Leo with Taurus moon old crush there since he just s
My friend is an Aquarius, and his birthday is coming up in a couple of days but I don’t know when that is so I’m patiently waiting lol. He is very much Aquarius, but can be a little sensitive and takes everything I say seriously 😂 He’s quite stubborn,
Any thoughts on this? I find this result of studies kind of counter-intuitive.
https://assets.rbl.ms/10870067/980x.gif https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54
Yep folks I'm bored and decided I let you guys hear my break up voice. I finally figured out this thing. This is just a test. And on it I give my personal planet placements. So have at it. https://vocaroo.com/i/s0baWm9h54qv
I growed up seeing my parents fighting like 24/7, but i still want a happy and prosperous future with wife and kids as a goal so i think they have zero influence in me, or maybe a lot? how about you?