About that deep penetrating stare..

Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do is something I enjoy doing...I can't always qu
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Ok I have to admit that deep penetrating stare thing we (scorpios) do

is something I enjoy doing...I can't always quite say what it is im looking
for when i do it but in a way it gives me a mental snapshot of the person im probing
am i the only one who does this?
a little feedback please
50 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys, Wales
I laugh when they do that and ask what the treetrunk is wrong with you puzzeled by the world around you now don't try to think to hard your brain might catch on fire.
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I do it. I happen to love doing it. I love it when someone has the confidence to give it back to me. "the eye lock". Love that.

Can't stand when someone looks away or down, gives me a reason to mess with them...lol

Sometimes I don't do try to do it intentionally and the person I'm with will tell me to stop treetrunking with them and I'm not even trying

yeah that's it! man that's why some people either melt or back away instantly, im new to this so im exploring a little bit
35 years old female from Springfield, Missouri, USA
"Im just a woman. I am very empathetic and kind. I trust too easy,and yet i alw
Thats DEFINATELY a scorpio trademark, I recently am dating my first scorpio.. but i noticed my BFF's are scorpios! And when i had my son, all three of them were in the room like protective mother hens,Giving people the eye that tried to bother me. And my man can literally see right through me,its as ifthe world stops!.. Gotta LOVE Scorpios! and the stare! lol
Posted by Beetleguese
Posted by james tate

Damnit, exposed again, I'll have to switch signs at this rate.

come on tater u know u luv it!
female from the G building
"Sun: Scorpio, house 4 Moon: Sc
I don't think I have that.

BUT, I have the "mom look" down pat though. And I ain't even a momma yet! You know the one that says, "sit your ass down and stop it, or you're gonna get it." Boom.
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by Beetleguese
At times I get accused of it without being conscious of doing it. Sometimes I'll do it just to see if the other person has the self confidence to hold the eye contact and of course sometimes to see if I can elicit a positive response

Can you imagine how many fights a scorp would get into in prison? Eye contact there is considered a challenge.

LOL I've almost gotten into a fight for staring at another chick like that when I was in boot camp LOL
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

I can so relate to this. It's how I see and feel their soul. I only know I person who can give it back to me with the
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.
My Scorpio ex used to try that butter with me. I'd stare right back at her with the same intensity until she would go "what?"

what? ya dumb broad...I wanna smack you in your face....quit trying to do the whole intense stare butter with me.
Posted by PandorasBox
Both Scorp and the Virgo stares are amazing.. Daamn..

I wasnt going to post but this made me stop and shout lol. It is so very true. I know a virgo that is so intense. He steps out of a car and his body language is very strong. Its amazing to me the way he makes me feel even though he is crazy as hell. The eyes are what caught me most about him when we met. I couldn't stop looking into his damn eyes.

Then I met a scorpio. When I finally looked into the eyes I was just as turned on and just as captured. The eyes are so amazing. I probably need to get a really dark pair of sunglasses because these two signs have eyes like that will always cause a problem
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by bluewaters
Posted by LovelyScorp
Your looking for their soul

same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

..the eyes are the windows into the soul *sigh*
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by ThroatVirus
same intensity and we end-up exchanging energies.

-by energies do you mean STD's?

I'm sorry you had a bad experience
SunScorpio MoonTaurus MercuryLibra
Virgo stare: I think it's different from Scorpio. It's rather cute, but still powerfully cute. We used to compete with my Virgo ex on who stares the longest...

Scorpio stare: well... if I'm not interested in someone or if I don't wish to attract attention onto myself, I try to look away. Sometimes, when talking or listening to someone, I have to remind myself not stare.

In a moment of heat, I like to stare right truth the person, but only if I love him...

CAP stare is intense too... I loved my CAP's stare.. it made me giggle
50 years old male from Llandrindod wells, Powys, Wales
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by james tate
I find myself staring at female tits a lot don't even notice the eyes.

LOL nice

while they're high as a kite. is that bad
Met an Aries guy online, and this is the first time for both of us that we moved so fast, felt super comfortable and found a great level of understanding in such a short while. Don't ask me the time we've been talking, you'd be surprised. We have a lot of
Kind of a redemption of the two most dangerous fire sign threads but with a little twist to it. Just thought I make one for the air signs. So in your opinion what air sign is the most detached? I'm gonna go with Gemini. Aquarius and Libra is a close
Idk, I just felt like instead of flooding the front page with all my music I'll just make a thread in the Sag forum for whoever wants to listen/join in! :D Starting with a throwback that makes me wanna dance every time I hear it. https://youtu.be/jv
How was it from your POV? Are they really our match? I have never really dated one. It was more of an "Almost" kind of situation. What had been your experience with them and share how you met them and how you ended up dating!
@tiziani @damnata @ladyneptune @justagirl @wagtail @copperdove @tinman @carmelizedcoffee
Let me start by stating I have never had the pleasure of being interested in video gaming. It was a completely alien hobby that hadn't crossed my path. Well, all that changed this year when I fell into a lovely relationship with my gorgeous boyfriend.
Sometimes...because I'm not religious. I don't believe in Jesus, or Allah, or the Buddha. I respect other people's right to do so, and I can understand people's need for religion, but for me...it's just not there. I feel like that causes issues for me
1. Gerard Butler aka the human potato chip http://media.hollywood.com/images/742x1000/7604023.jpg 2. THIS mothatreetrunka https://www.nbcstore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/1000x/040ec09b1e35df139433887a97daa66f/t/h/the-tonight-show-starring-ji
Post whatever you feel like. A song of the moment, the day, the month, the year. Figured i better stop spamming the front page all the time lol Came across this guy a few months back and just dig his music. https://youtu.be/gRuggMzH3Gw https:/
Omg! This scorpio lady is driving me crazy. I wouldn't call it mind games, I call it silly games. Im a sag so the suspense is adventurous to me but im getting to the point where her water is dampening my fire. Shes a scorp with alot of sag placements so i
Ive known this guys since we were kids around 4. we were separated from each other for 6 years he is now 18 and im 17. He been really nice to me and I like him. But I wanna know if he likes me. He often takes me out to get ice cream (that my favorite) we
I'm a virgo. I was dating a libra men for about 6 months. We met online and we were in a long distance relationship. I got a lot of attention from him in these 6 months. I shared all my past with him already in texts, phone calls and Skyped. I was cheated
i'm a Virgo female, met this Cancer man about a month ago. we live in different cities, about 2 hours drive from each other and have hit it off pretty well. we met on Tinder. it's a little lengthy but i really need some advice here. we've hung out on 3