Scorpio women give good

A question for my fellow Scorpio women: Do you give good oral sex to men? I keep hearing that Scorpio women give good oral sex. My boyfriend always compliments me on my "oral skills." There's even a thread on Yahoo where someone asked this question and all of the men responded that Scorpio women give the best oral sex. And guys, do you believe that Scorpio women give good oral sex?
Posted by SatoriFierce
I don't know & I don't know why you'd care, CG. That wouldn't be something I'd want to broadcast to the world, even if it was true.

But what makes someone good at it, IMO, is how much they enjoy doing it. So if you enjoy doing it, and are enthusiastic, you probably want to do it well and are good at it. I don't think it really has much to do with your sign.
If you don't care, why are you responding to me?
Posted by Cinnamon Girl

I wish I knew.
But then if I knew, I'd wish I didn't know.
Posted by KingPisces
Posted by scorpio_chic
P.S. I'm pretty sure that scorpios are good at anything we do..

buhahahahah I'M KIDDING.

Especially chickening out to us Pisces
Noone cares about Pisces. It's all about the Scorpios. We get all of the attention. Now stop being a weak, jealous and insecure Pisces and swim away.
A Pisces Princess, my comment wasn't directed towards you. It was directed towards the guy who made an obviously jealous stab at Scorpios. He's insecure or he wouldn't have cared to say such a stupid thing.
male
yes scorpian women do give good head!!..every scorp chick i've been with did it, and did a damn good job..

you women are the best sluts of the zodiac, hands down..virgo women are mega just like mes too, but they don't seem as sleezy as scorpion women..
Posted by Cinnamon Girl

I don't know "for sure" if Scorpio women give good head or not ...
... but all the Scorpio women I know "say" that they do.

I do believe them, because "if they do it, they are CONFIDENT"
as opposed to Sagittarius, who may not really want to
or Aries who don't have enough self-confidence to be good
...but sure enjoy being used.

But something tells me that the Pisces girls might deliver.

But it's a matter of giver/receiver compatibility anyway.

Guys don't need to get shocked to think you're great,
they just need to "get off". To REALLY shock us though,
all you need to do is grab for it before we ask you to.

But really, girls are like musical artists:
"No matter how bad one sucks
someone will think they are the greatest".

i believe this is completely non related to astrology.
29 years old male from Kaneohe bay, Hawaii, USA
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio Sun is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. Moon i
im appalled by this. do scorp ascendants count? im sure im good wit the ladies...
29 years old male from Kaneohe bay, Hawaii, USA
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio Sun is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. Moon i
im a cap. we pretty much give new meaning to rock your world.
36 years old male from Canada
Posted by Cinnamon Girl
Do you prefer sticky eyelids or swallowing?
Posted by aPiscesPrincess
Posted by scorpiopics

But something tells me that the Pisces girls might deliver.

We do

Scorpios require PROOF before we decide for sure.
PM me with the name of the nearest airport to you and I'll
book the flight for you.

Of course, if you "suck at sucking" ... you can pay your
own way back.

( If you don't, you can stay! )
29 years old male from Kaneohe bay, Hawaii, USA
Rising Sign is in 23 Degrees Scorpio Sun is in 10 Degrees Capricorn. Moon i
im a prude? with the right girl i can be....passionate. probly too intense.

in your progressed chart https://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_secondary_directions.php im an aquarius sun scorpio rising sagittarius moon
Excuse me yall but I obviously need some help with understanding my best friend. Well she used to be my best friend, now all she does is basically go out with me, chat, call, and then, out of the nothing she disappears and blocks me and unfriends me, and
I want to get into gardening, flowers, veggies, fruit. All ideas are welcome. I’m a complete newb and have never grown anything in my life, so we will see how it goes. If you have any pictures you’d like to show off of your gardening, feel free to pos
Why do transgender ppl keep forcing the world to see them? Why cant playboy be strictly for men who want to see natural born women?? Im all for individual freedom but there are boundaries man
are they all treetrunkbois? moreso asking women about their experiences vs attacking water moon men themselves.
I don’t want to read too much in to this but recently in the past year my ex has reached out to me (Aries female), as friends she has said. Not that it matters I’m 34 and a guy lol she’s 27,I’m a Gem. There is some history between us. We dated back in
Lately someone told me I have only a few traits of Pisces, that will be most likely be extreme intuitive and being sympathetic, in fact that other person was surprised to know that i'm pisces. He thought I was Aquarius. I've looked on a lot of sites this
Let me start by stating I have never had the pleasure of being interested in video gaming. It was a completely alien hobby that hadn't crossed my path. Well, all that changed this year when I fell into a lovely relationship with my gorgeous boyfriend.
So before I go tha treetrunk asleep. I got an idea. Post what your "qualifications" for dating would look like in "resume" form. For example: Requirements to Date: Unacceptable: Pros: Cons: So for instance mind would be like; Requirements to Date: Ho
Because... No one here cares what you think and you won't change anyone else's mind. https://i.imgur.com/FmROE5Z.jpg Post your unpopular opinion on something. Then quote the person who posts something you strongly agree or disagree with, WITHOU
Maybe this explain why we enjoy to do something different from our job when we have a free time. Example: 6th Scorpio - Focusing on a daily life/work that is intense, meaningful, deep. 12th house Taurus - Enjoying luxury, eating good food, go to high
I was inspired to make a best post of the day thread by one of rabbit???s comments. Actually no, that sounds misleading
Hello, I have had a Cancer male "friend" (lets call him Jay) in my life for over two years now. We talk almost every day. We live in different states but we have met. We met through a mutual friend (my friend worked with him when I came to visit and she s
Every day with my Aqua friend is like a sky full of stars. This visit, quite literally, we watched the Orionid meteor shower and drank wine. ...of course, whilst chatting away and competing about who could find the most shooting stars. It is