Why scorpios are so misunderstood...

We are the only sign that has three, that's right three totems...how do you like them apples?
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
... why Scorpio is the most misunderstood sign in the zodiac...Lets face it- most people either cringe and slowly step away or are in awe by the scorpio sun sign. Scorpio is the only sign in the zodiac to have three totems of evolution, in contrast to the two totem tier of the other eleven signs..............yet, unfortunately, too many Scorpios tend to be caught up in petty butter and do stupid thing like keying cars, sleeping around with their best friends husband, make up a fake profile on facebook of someone they hate and spread a bunch of nasty rumor... its a trap of their own undoings under the Scorpion stage of evolution, and they're the ones who spark the most attention and why we have a bad rap traditionally. Okay game plan scorpios get over the petty Bullbutter okay because your going to nuke yourself in the end LOL

Yet, Scorpio is also the sign of beginnings and endings, particularly because the sign of Libra seeks balance between summer and winter, while Scorpio is a sign that clings to the remnants of a previous life that blossomed, yet also is willing to face the encroaching shadow of age, and the inevitability of death, where it's there Scorpio seeks a more compulsive interaction with others, and do so by delving below the surface and into the heart of the matter, for the purpose of preparing a more spiritual and fertile future.

Thus, while destructive qualities are linked to lower-evolved types of Scorpio (Charles Manson, for instance) Scorpio is also a sign of healing and great compassion, where higher-evolved Scorpios, who are able to rid themselves of the tendency to be judgmental, and rather temper their insight with compassion, are known to be some of the greatest leaders and respected figures in the world.

That's why I believe it's important to reiterate the three stages of evolution of Scorpio, for indeed there is much more to the sign than the Scorpion symbol itself:

First Stage: A "stage one" Scorpio exercises power through emotion and instinct. This Scorpio is symbolized by the scorpion, an insect more likely, in the end, to sting itself rather than others. Aggression and instinct are particular features of the Scorpion aspect, which is where the tendency to potential destructive behavior and competitiveness resides.

33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui

Second Stage: A "stage two" Scorpio is symbolized by the Golden Eagle and exercises power through the intellect. Golden Eagle Scorpios show signs of maturity above Scorpion Scorpios in that they possess the ability to see what others miss, discern hidden motives, and discover deeper truths beneath the surface of life. This can prove to be either beneficial or exploitative, where while Golden Eagles can indeed use these skills to help invent new medicines, save a patient's life, successfully psychoanalyze the problems of others and help them find purpose, etc., because Scorpios also are known for valuing power and wealth as well, Golden Eagles are nonetheless not above exploiting others to suit their own purposes or interests, and can be used deceptively if not guarded.

Third Stage: A "stage three" Scorpio is symbolized by the Dove of Peace and the Phoenix, which exercises power through love, healing and transformation. The Phoenix represents a Scorpio who has been transformed, and has reached deep within him/herself to embrace the more subtle, mystical qualities of the soul, rather than ones ego, and in result soar to spiritual heights like a bird on the wing. The tendency to be judgmental and power-obsessed is gone, and rather the observational talents of Scorpio are fused with compassion rather than judgment, defeating a life of extremes and polarities and finding greater purpose through self-spiritual development.

So, indeed, it is no accident why Scorpio is often referred to as the most complex and misunderstood sign in the Western Zodiac, as well as it being generally believed that a Scorpio's path to enlightenment is the most difficult in the entire Western Zodiac. Unfortunately, some famous Scorpios, like Charles Manson, have struggled to transmute their desires and impulses into emotional purity and constructive energy, and rather have, in failing to curb their excessive power and intensity, have allowed their dark instincts to get the best of them and fuse into destructive energy and mannerisms publicly.

It truly is a shame, because Scorpio is truly a remarkable sign where, when a native born with a Sun under this sign is self-actualized, can offer the utmost love and compassion to the world with an incandescent beaconing. And if many more can look beyond the commonly-established negative stereotypes of Scorpio and understand the full evolution and meaning of the sign, it would indeed be a most encouraging, hopeful sign.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by Slicks
Every sign in some shape or form is "misunderstood"

uh no lol

the two misunderstood signs according to astrologers are virgos and Scorpios true fact.
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Slicks
Every sign in some shape or form is "misunderstood"

uh no lol

yea
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by seavixen2
I am drawn to Scorpios, and they seem to be drawn to me- the men more so than the women. What I find myself struggling with, is their innate need for privacy. I'm a private person as well...but I know my Scorp friends IRL, don't even like to tell someone anything even if it's the most banal and mundane things. Ask them what they did that day...could spark an icy silence, ask them how they feel about you...silence and a topic change. Every Scorp I know stuffs their emotions until they have a verbal whipping contest, which for me was hard to deal with because I do take things personally and get my feelings hurt. I feel alot can be avoided if the communication lines are open. So I have learned to have thicker skin, and leave them alone when they disappear...but letting them know that I'm still there for them if they need me.

Their private/mysterious nature sparks doubt in people. It makes people suspicious of their M.O. and in relationships...causes trust issues, that's why I think a lot of women are really insecure about Scorpio men and sometimes feel that they need to walk on eggshells. Maybe most people meet Scorpios in the 1st and 2nd stages? I think the ones I know personally are, but I still and hopelessly connected to them...like crazy glue.

hang in there girl!! those scorpios will eventually soar to greater hieghts. if they are secretive it will be their own undoing so stay strong and dont let those low natured scorpios drag ya down!!
35 years old male from Canada
Because you like to be a pain in the ass even to people who like you.
35 years old male from Canada
Posted by Slicks
Every sign in some shape or form is "misunderstood"
No, Geminis just suck.
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by Slicks
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Slicks
Every sign in some shape or form is "misunderstood"

uh no lol

Human personalities are too complex to be simply reduced to what sun sign a someone is born under.

Merely reading a sun sign description doesn't even begin to reveal a person's true personality, nuances and potential.

That goes for EVERY sign.

well duh...
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
nobody really knows how to use astrology today dammit!!
33 years old female from From the Rockies, USA
"Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Calm and deliberate, you hate to move qui
Posted by Slicks
Posted by USAFeagle11683
Posted by Slicks
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Slicks
Every sign in some shape or form is "misunderstood"

uh no lol

That goes for EVERY sign.

well duh...

Hence, all signs are misunderstood

LOL ain't that a c**kiemonster
Sure i have not met all the scorpios but those i am around with definitely have very bad intention inside them. So i can say these scorpion traits are common to all the scorpios .
i must admit the three totem thing seems a bit unfair to me.

although i have read about aries being sheeps to start of with then becoming a muscular ram!!
i'm not feeling the new ones??
but i'll stop.
i sense your anger.
It's deep and simmering underneath.
But we are friends so you hold back.
ok, ok

I was mad because he was on computer the entire time.. playing his game. I was also stressed from school. So he came back after his game, and I got mad and turned to the side. He kept trying to cheer me up, and I started crying for no reason. He grew
Please write the name/names of some of your favorite books. I want to read some new things.
Share your favorite tattoos/tattoo ideas! Sidenote: I want to get an Aquarius tattoo but being an Aquarius, I don't want it to be stereotypical- go figure! -___- So any Aqua tat ideas appreciated as well. https://i.imgur.com/mMNYycI.jpg https:/
I had a dream last night that my Virgo FWB got me pregnant and I was freaking a little cause I am still married(seperated) and my husband and I haven't slept together in months..... so in my dream I was wondering if I should even tell the Virgo I was havi
Curious if there's any relevance to pulling a chart like this. Perhaps it would be like a synastry X's 2 chart ? Thoughts, Opine?
Ok, so a guy asked me whether I've been in love before. I said yes I have. He turns around and says : I wish that guy was me. What is he trying to tell me? Thank you for your help.
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
Hi All, Ok so questions... I hear the top 5 planets when determining if a relationship will be successful is Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars.... Venus and Mars standing out more. I'm coming across guys who have harmonious and compatible Suns wi
Hey guys I've been on here on in off with my Cappy guy. Trying to tap mainly inside a general insight on a Cappy guys emotional mechanisms. It's been three years with my Cappy in a long distance relationship. It's had its challenges as my Cappy after a ye
just thought I make a thread for this question because I really like everybodys point of view on this subject. And you can be firm and honest with me. I won't bite. it's your opinion that matters. I won't judge you for it nor will I disagree with your opi
Would you agree that someone's aura intertwines with yours and can affect your energy because of your sexual encounters with them. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/2e/d8/182ed8187f04258dde3a604380331dea.jpg
Non-stop, except for gas. Awake 40+ hours straight. Pity I didn't kill myself driving off the road, asleep at the wheel. I'm disappointed. I don't remember 5 miles of it , though. That happens, and sometimes you'll drive for miles and be so exhaust
What is the dumbest sign/placement in your experience. I go with Capricorn, they have good discipline and work ethic but cannot think, IMO.