Opening a tarot reading - limited to 5 peeps per 3 days

Hi guys, it's the time again for opening my online tarot 'booth' - lol I've just bought a new deck and I would love to play with it for a short while but I'm running out of questions to ask XD So for the first 5 of ya'll will get a reading for any t
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Hi guys, it's the time again for opening my online tarot 'booth' - lol

So for the first 5 of ya'll will get a reading for any topic you're asking.

Remember, this should not be taken all too seriously okay. Just think of this as one bit of a suggestion from a friend or for fun games. Because at the end of the day, you will be the one who has the full control of your decisions/choices/judgements.

So this is how I'm gon do it.

Any questions will get a single card each. We'll extrapolate things using that one single card. I'm using my Druidcraft tarot deck.
I know this will be fun for me, coz I'll be practising intuitive and/or creative thinking.

So let's go guys,

Fire away

*I'll need to sleep in 30 mins tho so hurry up.
Will I have life with person I love? Anytime from now?
Taurus Sun; Scorpio Moon; Sag Rising; Gemini Mercury; Taurus Venus; Cancer Mars
What is happening in my love life? Is there a love life? 😊
I'm curious about my love life as well.
Thanks
Posted by galawastelands
Posted by Gemitati
Will I have life with person I love? Anytime from now?

Good question. Didn't want to ask that question because nah. lol

I didn't get it. Why nah?
InstantKarma . Gemini Sun. ENTP
If a slot is open, I would like to ask a question regarding a friend of mine. A nagging question.
Q : Did I hurt him?

Thank you... Even if you couldn't read for me, I appreciate the effort:-)
Sun: ♏️, Moon: ♒️, Rising:♏️, Mars: ♏️
Hmm, work life and love life for me, any ideas when i will in a relationship again? lol 😉
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Posted by Gemitati
Will I have life with person I love? Anytime from now?

Omg didn't you ask me this the last time too? :/

Anyway, this is your card:

I could say yes. This card represents unconditional love, the love that you have for him is breaking through limitations. You may also be overcoming obstacles with regards to your relationship with him. If the two of you has to be - say - separated, you guys will be handling it well and in a mature manner/attitude.
The guide book actually also says, "You could be entering into a deeper relationship with the forces of life and nature."

But here what I'm feeling, though. Despite all those "analysis" above, I will say:
1. You don't like the state of relationship between you guys now but you have been strong, or...
2. It could not be possible for the relationship to form better so you need to garner your strength.

Just pick whichever ones you like.
Posted by galawastelands
Posted by Gemitati
Posted by galawastelands
Posted by Gemitati
Will I have life with person I love? Anytime from now?

Good question. Didn't want to ask that question because nah. lol

I didn't get it. Why nah?

I never get great news with those type questions. I always end up going "Why did I even ask??"

Oh dear! I feel you
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Posted by galawastelands
Will I be moving sometime soon?

Woohooo I would like it if I get this card! So I would say yes, there's a promise that you'll be moving and you may be very happy about it

Oh I love this card, it's big but just love the illustrations.

Here's your card:

ps: sorry I skipped you, hope you don't get mad
Posted by AneemA
Posted by Gemitati
Will I have life with person I love? Anytime from now?

Omg didn't you ask me this the last time too? :/

Anyway, this is your card:

Just pick whichever ones you like.

I like both!
And thank you.
And sorry for the repetition but it's the only thing that holding me from doing something stupid. I appreciate your effort and it is strange how accurate everything was described! I am breathless. Thanks
A path reading in regards to my life. What is the best path/option for me?
37 years old female from Right here, Right now
Fierce mild.
Just wanna say how much I like your avi/gif. ❤️
99 years old female from Jupiter
oh na na what's my name?
Love life.. again.. 😜 Anything..
female from Indonesia
I am what I am
Posted by TaurusinTexas
What is happening in my love life? Is there a love life? 😊

Is there a love life? Sounds quite sceptic, eh? Ah, me too. I sometimes am excrutiatingly sceptical.

But well, let's what you've got today for that question:

"How is her love life?"

Yeah so I guess you've already got qualities that can attract men in your life, such as brain, beauty, stability, commitment, etc. Notice that the man in the card is an old man. It signifies experiences. And if I can tell you some humor behind the pic, that old man is stressed out because the swords have not made good sales
and he be like calculating the cost and defisit and whatnot

You may lack what people say "techniques". So perhaps it would be a good idea for you to learn the techniques to get men. Maybe checking Matthew Hussey and Matthew Boggs' videos or really, any Matthews in your life may help you

Maybe your future bf's name is Matthew!

We have known each other for 7 months been dating since November. He asked me to be his girlfriend officially last week. The same day we run into my ex and some drama happened but we talked about it and both agreed to brush it off. We decided to take a tr
What's the sign of your bestfriend? Mine is Aquarius ❤
Because people lie so we stop (caring) giving a
I just want to make sure my boyfriend doesn't manipulate me. I mean I'm too nice sometimes and end up doing a lot of things for him, and I want to be there for him, but I also want to set boundaries. I want to make sure he knows he can't walk all over me,
I saw this question on personalitycafe, and I was wondering what the dxp's INTJs think about this. "INTJs, do you become even MORE detached and aloof when you really like someone ?" I know that for me, unless I choose to make it obvious, the other w
Hi I have no life I need your opinions on this serious matter please: Tina- triple Capricorn Louise- Aries Gene- Pisces or Cancer Lin- Pisces Bob- ? Taurus? Mr. Fishcoder: virgo Jimmy Jr.- Gemini Tammy- Sagittarius
What do they like/dislike? How can one keep them hooked? I'm just being a little bit curious, as I kinda like one.
very questions? much answers.
I need either 23-25 players. This is NOT the game thread--JUST sign up 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11) 12) 13) 14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 19) 20) 21) 22) 23) 24) 25)
If you are yet to connect, please state your age. Responses from all genders please.
I want to go somewhere nice this summer, maybe somewhere not too busy and somewhere to have your own space. obviously with beautiful sunny weather too! what holidays have you been on with your baes? how was it? where did you go?
Compliment a fellow DXP user. Drama is often easily spread here within this godforsaken place. Well, why not spread the love as well. Remember to tag them so they would be able to receive your kind words. Let us make each others day a little bet
Something I have been thinking on a lot lately. What is friendship to my fellow Aquas? Is it hard for you to truly open up to others? Let your guard down? Not just with emotions, but with letting anyone get close to you. I know for me I am VERY selecti
So I was recommended here by a friend to try and get insight on a buddy of mine, as to not embaress him IRL. We're both men, him being the virgo and myself the gemini and have been close for about six years. However, his behavior has become more and more