Are virgo and scorpio a good match in relationship

what's your experience?
"Sun: Virgo Moon: Gemini Mercury: Leo Venus: Leo M
what's your experience?
It could work, attraction is there.
29 years old male
My experience is that a Scorpio and Virgo are two very powerful signs, especially Virgo with our stubornness and Scorpio with the overbearing and almost secretive side. I would date a Scorpio again, I think it is a great balance between the two people involved. Scorpios like to be in charge and so do Virgos, but Virgos will warm up to the idea of being taken care of once trust evolves. That being said however, just know Scorpios are very possesive, and private, something that may take Virgo by suprise at first, and take some getting used to. I found some of my best and worst qualities were brought out by dating a Scorpio. Just dont expect perfection (Virgo) and you will be fine. I would date a Scorpio in a heartbeat again.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu

hell no had scorpio friends had to cut them off too selfish for my liking nexttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lmao.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by ellessque
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

yeah, but i bet they didn't have libra in venus

lmfao still dont like scorpios suns or moons or any damn strong scorp placements tho hahahaha lmao
Posted by Let*It*Be
" I would date a Scorpio in a heartbeat again."

Asked...and answered. These two get each other and what one lacks the other compliments. Compromise also comes much easier with these two. Love..love Virgos

so you're a Scorp?
I'm trying to school this young Scorp dude, he is very young acting and stubborn. I can see his flaws cuz when I was young I did the same, you couldn't tell me butter, I knew it all(yeah right) I can understand him, and I have to reach him, his mentality is "cross me and I'll forever despise you, I understand that is how Scorps can be as well as Virgos, but one has to mature or suffer the consequences..gotta grow up, and listen to advice from experienced people. I want to help the young buck cuz I know already..been there done that.
male
virgo-capricorn decan...
scorpios women annoying me sometimes especially with those piercing eyes.
it's like they can see through you.

ALso, they are so emotional and clingy. ewww...lol
I like astrology !!! Sun Scorpio Moon Leo Rising Sagittarius Venus Sagitta
Aw lol not all scorpios are crazy crazy. :p well ..I got a lot of Leo and Sagittarius in me. But ! My bestfriend is a triple Virgo and we have been friends for 8 years. ^^ she is very kind but sometimes I don't understand her insecurity and she cannot except being wrong very well ..she is also very possessive of me when we hang around other people. the guy I am seeing is also Virgo and I think we can compliment each other's strong personality most of the time. I just think its bad to say you won't date a Scorpio or you won't ever be a friend to a Scorpio just because you have had some bad experiences before. I have even had guys suddenly stop hitting on me when I told them my sign .. and we were getting a long fine. You could lose out on a lot of fun . Scorpio-Virgo relationships is a balance and I think it's very easy to get a long with Virgo people as long as you can except them for how they are just like they except u. ^^
Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune
Scorpio are controlling, and at first glance Virgos tend to like it because, since the Virgo is horrible at understanding human nature, this looks to be confident to them.

As time wears on though, and it does take a very long time for Virgo to actually "get" their partner .... the Virgo then realizes that the Scorpio is the opposite of being confident in themselves, that it was the Scorpio being a control freak all along, and the reason for being a control freak is because there is no confidence in itself.

So, the answer is double-fold .. yes, a good match at first while Virgo is still blind, and no, a bad match once the Virgo sees the real Scorpio
Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune
In reality ... the Scorpio is likely the weakest of them all when it comes to believing in themselves. They are filled with self-doubt and spends most of it's feelings dwelling how miserable it is.

That doesn't work well with Virgo, who becomes disillusioned quite rapidly once it realizes this.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by MoonMan
Posted by S Love

Yeah, it's hard to know what angle to come in at in order to reach him.
Sometimes though, we have to learn our own lessons the hard way. Part of our soul path and what not.

Maybe you could let him know exactly that ^^^ and that you can relate to where he is at in life due to your experiences.
Let him know that if something is troubling or whatever, that your door is open to chat, without judgement. Plant the seed, let him come to you, when he believes you are genuine.

I was very 'head strong' as a young buck - Aries ascendant, but I would definately have been open to guidence from a decent male role model, my old man just wasn't there for me. In fact, he actually threw me in the deep end and said, start swimmin' son!

no disrespect any parent who tells their child that shouldnt be a parent didnt really have a dad either but i rather have someone look out for me and my well being.

not everybody should be a parent and thats for real.
?_?*????????? ??????_????????_?
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by ellessque
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

yeah, but i bet they didn't have libra in venus

I think you are inundated with libra. How do you feel about super Aries women? I'm curious..
I was with a scorpio for 11 months. It really was a great relationship. he treated me like a princess. but the thing is my scorp was convinced that we were gonna be together forever and get married and it's not that I wouldn't have loved that but I'm just way too young to be that tied down or committed. and sure enough I'm going out with another scorp now. what can I say? I love them
?_?*????????? ??????_????????_?
Posted by ellessque
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

yeah, but i bet they didn't have libra in venus

A Venus in libra is useless if they're too strong elsewhere. It just makes the native majorly confused about themselves

Hey guys I've been on here on in off with my Cappy guy. Trying to tap mainly inside a general insight on a Cappy guys emotional mechanisms. It's been three years with my Cappy in a long distance relationship. It's had its challenges as my Cappy after a ye
I was mad because he was on computer the entire time.. playing his game. I was also stressed from school. So he came back after his game, and I got mad and turned to the side. He kept trying to cheer me up, and I started crying for no reason. He grew
Please write the name/names of some of your favorite books. I want to read some new things.
Share your favorite tattoos/tattoo ideas! Sidenote: I want to get an Aquarius tattoo but being an Aquarius, I don't want it to be stereotypical- go figure! -___- So any Aqua tat ideas appreciated as well. https://i.imgur.com/mMNYycI.jpg https:/
I had a dream last night that my Virgo FWB got me pregnant and I was freaking a little cause I am still married(seperated) and my husband and I haven't slept together in months..... so in my dream I was wondering if I should even tell the Virgo I was havi
Curious if there's any relevance to pulling a chart like this. Perhaps it would be like a synastry X's 2 chart ? Thoughts, Opine?
Ok, so a guy asked me whether I've been in love before. I said yes I have. He turns around and says : I wish that guy was me. What is he trying to tell me? Thank you for your help.
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
Hi All, Ok so questions... I hear the top 5 planets when determining if a relationship will be successful is Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Mars.... Venus and Mars standing out more. I'm coming across guys who have harmonious and compatible Suns wi
just thought I make a thread for this question because I really like everybodys point of view on this subject. And you can be firm and honest with me. I won't bite. it's your opinion that matters. I won't judge you for it nor will I disagree with your opi
Would you agree that someone's aura intertwines with yours and can affect your energy because of your sexual encounters with them. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/2e/d8/182ed8187f04258dde3a604380331dea.jpg
Non-stop, except for gas. Awake 40+ hours straight. Pity I didn't kill myself driving off the road, asleep at the wheel. I'm disappointed. I don't remember 5 miles of it , though. That happens, and sometimes you'll drive for miles and be so exhaust
What is the dumbest sign/placement in your experience. I go with Capricorn, they have good discipline and work ethic but cannot think, IMO.