How to handle an offended/angry Virgo

This is purely a general topic of discussion .... not just my guy's case-specific, but of course which I really seek to know.

Since am the more emotional type, I often fear to mess up further with my reactions !

Please help with your experiences & opinions ... like what acts should be avoided in such cases or what should be done.

What are symptoms that a Virgo is really angry or is feeling offended ... being very cold & aloof ?

Posted by onix

I can only tell you how I react. I can't speak for any other Virgos. If I am angry and/or offended, yes I am cold & distant. I will need space to cool down, then I may be able to discuss it depending upon what it is. I say "may be able to" because if it was anything malicious or anything done out of spite to deliberately hurt me, I won't ever talk to them again. I don't give a butter who it is. I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire, but hey, that's me.

But if it wasn't anything such as that, I will eventually discuss it with them after I've settled down because I can't discuss anything with anyone when I'm angry. I have to take that time to re-group.

Hey ...Thanks RealTalk for sharing your experience
Posted by onix
Hey ...Thanks RealTalk for sharing your experience

LMAOOOOOO RealTalk ..... I just cant stop laughing at your new profile pic .....hahahaha

Cancer Moon in 12th house trines Neptune
Posted by onix

... like what acts should be avoided in such cases or what should be done.

Yes, because being a human and reacting within your normal natural state of your humanity is messed up, if it offends him .... so, you should probably just encase yourself in cement, so you just stand there, completely still ... surely you won't inconvenience him, then.

That should pretty much do it for avoiding everything he doesn't like about you being human with emotional reactions.
Posted by onix

It depends sometimes when I'm upset over things, I tend to act all aloof or just blow it off like it doensn't bother me depending on the situation. I like to pick and choose my battles. sometimes i'll give people attitude if they did something to make me angry or theres been a few rare occaisions where I have completely exploded and freaked out...like in a scary way where I feel bad for the people around me. generally I just like to be left alone though.
A typical Virgo.Small smirk.
It is according to the situation ,the length of the relationship and what happened.I may plot long term to hurt you,blast you now or you are dead to me.

If I thought/know that you didn't do it on purpose,I can work with you.
If you do something a third time I know you being an a--hat.
If you endanger people that are in my care,it's on.

However this sounds completely different than that.If you are a nautrally emotional person,and if we are evolved ,we will except you as you are.

However,if everytime we hear from you,
it's SEEMS to be a life or death mess that you created,(and you haven't followed our advice from before)
if you test and test us to see if we will rescue you,
if you use your emotions like people use money,
if you suspect instead us of something and act against us instead of ask,
if it is something we think that you are perfectly capable of doing or dealing with,
if it "always" them and never you,
and if you keep changing your mind and don't keep us up to date ,
then it is on you to clean up/take care of/pay up/wipe up behind yourself.

Once people find out just how giving of time/patience/caring/expertise/comfort a Virgo can be,it's take take take.

And this may not be you either,but I suggest you ,take a couple of deep breaths before you rush to throw a situation onto your Virguy.If you know you ALWAYS panic/rush to judgement,take that extra step/beat before you contact your man.We have a drama tank,once it's full,we're done. Learn to RELAX and BE YOURSELF.
Posted by onix

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

The user who posted this message has hidden it.

@ Virgocore - Thank you for sharing

Posted by VulcanLass

If I thought/know that you didn't do it on purpose,I can work with you.
If you do something a third time I know you being an a--hat.
If you endanger people that are in my care,it's on.

However,if everytime we hear from you,
if you test and test us to see if we will rescue you,
if you use your emotions like people use money,
if you suspect instead us of something and act against us instead of ask,
if it "always" them and never you,
and if you keep changing your mind and don't keep us up to date ,
then it is on you to clean up/take care of/pay up/wipe up behind yourself.

Thanks a lot VulcanLass for sharing your opinion

Ya ... am actually following the tips & opinions am getting here, & I've seen some positive results as well.
I'm learning to keep patience, cool & calm. I do have a lot of expectations from him, but am just keeping them buried in my heart.
I guess he is liking my light n friendly approach ... after he had seen my emotional side ... he is slowly reciprocating now by replying back to my text, FB pm , sharing a joke etc ....

But still most of the time he is in his typical 'cold' distant mode, don't know why... I really wish those happy days were back again
hmm my virgo friend just keeps her cool before warning. i basically just talk to her to see whats the problem and what can be solved. however, she has this habit of bringing up old, unnecessary fights to spite me and has a habit of being very unnecessarily vindictive too.

but we just talk things out and she's ok after awhile. one thing i like about virgos is that (those i know) they tend not to be very emotional and dramatic, which suits my style as i dislike emotion and drama.

Hi y'all! I'm meeting the sag I have been chatting with for almost a month tomorrow. He came in the country where I am today. He didnt come for me hahaha coincidence that he has a business and pleasure trip here. And how we met was through an online app w
Hello everyone! Any thoughts on negative sides of female Libra personality? Thank you!
I know this would never happen cause the members are always changing but wouldn't it be cool if we could have a directory Like: If your looking for intellectual conversation see...lady Neptune, hare, Enochthewise, alien, roybn, ixi, ellesbelles,
So i posted in the virgo section but no one cares so maybe my fellow leo's could give me your opinion and input. Long story short on two separate occasions i've caught my boyfriend trying to message a girl on snapchat, it wasn't super inappropriate but
What are your experiences with Scorpio moons? Just made a Scorpio moon friend and never expected to connect that well with a Scorpio mooner. Really genuine, caring and sweet. He is the type that will go to Africa to volunteer and help others. Which he
Been with this guys for 1 year . Aries/Sun -Aquarius/Moon . I am a Leo. Long story short we hit it off straight after we meet . We were attached to each other straight away. It was a pretty intense year with fights and good times. 2 months ago he came and
So today I saw my Scorpio crush after a long time. Almost a year! We communicate online because of the long distance. I just can't tell if he likes me in person now that I saw him face to face again. Online and on social media he talks to me and he seems
Anyone else's FB feed littered with this nonsense? Literally every chick who's had a guy ask her out with a cheesy pick-up line has by definition been "sexually harassed". XD The validation/attention hoaring is real with this one. https://c
Why do we give off this vibe? Why do you think we make it so hard for people to get to know the inner-depths of us?
Do any of you Leos find yourself caring too much about others? You're always going out of your way to help but people take it for granted?
Say you're dating and her sign is compatible. Are you encouraged by this or doesn't affect you. Say her sign is incompatible. Do you keep dating or forget about it? In my experience, I managed to have long-lasting relationship with only one sign. Not
I haven't written an actual topic in a while. Suicide is one of those topics that can be difficult (sometimes impossible) to discuss. I myself have never been suicidal, but I've known those who have been, some of whom unfortunately have taken their lives
I am a Librian and met this Scorpio guy on an online dating site. We have chatted for over a month now and then finally we decided to meet up. I would not initiate a conversation. He was the one who would text each day and then we would chat up. If he was
I deleted all my facebook accounts cuz im lonely with no wife or kids ...smh god help me get threw this b day