Thoughts on Aquarius

Thought i'd ask the virgo board. p.s Hi Dy.
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Thought i'd ask the virgo board.

p.s Hi Dy.
30 years old male
Sun/Virgo Moon/Taurus Mercury/Libra Venus/Scorpio Mars/Capricorn
I know one who is a respectable hard worker, is no-nonsense and she's fairly intelligent.

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Those are two complete ends of the spectrum. I would have to meet more of them before making a judgment call on Aquarius folk
31 years old male from Desert Hell
"I love pie.
They are great treetrunk buddies (FWB).
Posted by Kali
My daughter is an Aquarius (and only 6), but I can definitely tell you that her personality is one of "I rule and everyone else must follow." Her cancer brother (age 9) is constantly telling me, "She's so bossy mom!" She can be very dramatic at times. At other times, I can see a dreaminess about her. She loves to use her imagination and expects you to use your imagination in exactly the way she prescribes it. She is a planner. Her birthday isn't until Feb., but she has already planned out her birthday, down to the dress she will wear, the color of the frosting on her cake, and exactly what presents she will receive and from whom. She has recently decided that she is "in love" with a little boy in her classroom and they are going to get married and have two children (a boy and a girl), and he will be a musician and will play for her while she sings. (The boy has agreed that he will marry my daughter when he grows up. Smart boy. I think he's learned that once my daughter makes her mind up about something, you follow along, otherwise there is hell to pay.) Her father constantly says he feels sorry for her future husband, because she will definitely be the boss in the household and you will do what she says, otherwise you'll be sleeping with the dogs, indefinitely, perhaps forever. She has an adolescent attitude already, and I dread the teen years. Actually, she's had the adolescent attitude since she was one and a half. We would ask her to pick up her toys, and she would look at us and roll her eyes at us, as if to say, "I can't believe you are trying to tell ME what to do." When she went to daycare, the teachers had discovered her propensity for rolling the eyes, and everytime I would pick her up, the teachers would say, "Watch this!" and would proceed to tell my daughter to put away the toys she was playing with, and my daughter would roll her eyes at them and walk out the door. They thought it was hilarious, they just don't understand the CEO of the family that we are now dealing with. lol

aaaaw
I have had both ends of the spectrum.
A big mouth, controlling, abusive husband, who was a great treetrunk buddy for other women!!! don't get me started....

and then my own youngest daughter, who has been an organized straight forward girl since birth.
She is organized and methodical, hard working, a bit stubborn (perhaps determined is a better word.)
I would almost think she was a Virgo if I hadn't actually given birth, and been there on the day.

The Aquarius male, though.....
I would need to meet and get to know 20 really good, kind, gentle, hard-working Aqua men before it could erase the damage of this man.
Sorry about that. Just a sore spot with me
and it's only my oppinion.
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Aquarius don't really fit in to any one category, it seems.

Thanks for the stories.
28 years old male from Trinidad
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo
Posted by SomeRandomVirgo

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Can you guess which one has Pisces influence and which has Capricorn?
lmao

Aquarius people are weird!

Super intelligent and Super lazy.
I been getting along with them lately.
Some of my best companions have been aquarius and i am a virgo. There can appear weird and different from the crowd but so can virgo. Funnily enough i warm to aquarius, scorpio, leo, aries, pisces and cancer.
24 years old female from America
Aquarius :) Lol. I have not been on here in a while. I have changed so mu
Posted by 69virgo
One thing i can tell you about the aqua women...they don't like soft winey mussy men...Because they...being a masculine sign are very strong women and you gotta be able to handle her wanting to take the lead sometimes...but a weak man might get ran over.. so if you don't show them your dominate side in the begining of the relationship your done..

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
24 years old female from America
Aquarius :) Lol. I have not been on here in a while. I have changed so mu
Posted by 69virgo
Posted by kukupuffs093
Posted by 69virgo

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
kukupuffs kukupuffs, you bad little girl..but men you better listen..she 17 and telling ya..what you think the older aquas want.

haha but its true dominance is an attractive trait and we aqua females love it. Theres nothing more sexier than a man who takes the lead and has the power to move the masses. *~daydreaming ~~ * Oh a girl can't help but only dream.
"I hate the world today You're so good to me I know but I can't change Tried
haha,i'm also a 25th jan aquarian

I just watched a video last night, of a guy asking if men should always pay for dinner. I found it fascinating the amount of "yeas" I heard when he asked if men should always pay for dinner. I have never been one to think a man should pay, but it got me
as a proven guru of face reading and the original aesthetic king of dxp, I am in a charitable mood today. I will read your face in terms of aura, personality and fortune. As an international male model with insider secrets out the ying yang, I can c
What was the zodiac sign of the "One that got away" in your life?... if any.
And they just fail lol I put a rant on social media complaining that my local mall has absolutely nothing that I would go out of my way to buy because nothing fits and nothing matches my fashion sense.....I only go to thrift stores and get basics from
My Aquarian man took a step further by inviting me to an outing with some of his friends. That same night he noticed me and asked if I was ok. I guess he asked this b/c he was paying more attention to his friends than me. He looked me in my eyes and a
💁🏼Raise your hand if you've NEVER orgasm! Well I have good news!! There's a "toy" that will make you GO in only 30 seconds, you'll feel like your having a convulsion. But literally you will soak everything near you!! 🚿 it's worth every penny!! This toy
Or do you dance like a goofy person in heat? Do you ever dance even though you CAN'T dance? lmfao. If you can dance, do you dance all seriously like you're doing full on choreography like a crazy person? :P Explain your dancing ways ~ https://ww
The warrior goddess, Pallas Athene is connected with inner strength and intuition, directing energy away from emotional and into mental pursuits. Pallas represents a feminine spirit of independence and cool mental judgment in either a man’s or a woman’s
You can mention more if you want to :)
http://i.imgur.com/B9bt7TC.jpg How do you see succes in live, how did you reached succes in life ? what is success in life ? most of the time, when i achieved something i didnt felt anything, each steps in life, i have the feeling that you have to
Hello I'm a Virgo met a Capricorn 6 weeks ago, he is a lot older than I am, had 3 dates one week each. then he went away for work for 3 weeks. He asked for my surname on first date. Kissed me on second, then on third date he talked about things we sho
Astrologers always say that a 12th house placement is really powerful as this relates to some kind of gift from the heaven to the chart owner but this house is said to be related to hidden things and the subconscious so how can someone unfold these gifts?
How many of you are presently in a relationship? If so, how long for...if not, how long have you been single? Am just doing a bit of research :) Thanks x
especially with geminis he doesn't put effort or he doesn't really do romantic things, when I try to hold his hand, he shakes it off. we don't go on dates. when he's with me, he's always on his phone looking at videos. he doesn't like talking on the p