Thoughts on Aquarius

Thought i'd ask the virgo board. p.s Hi Dy.
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Thought i'd ask the virgo board.

p.s Hi Dy.
30 years old male
Sun/Virgo Moon/Taurus Mercury/Libra Venus/Scorpio Mars/Capricorn
I know one who is a respectable hard worker, is no-nonsense and she's fairly intelligent.

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Those are two complete ends of the spectrum. I would have to meet more of them before making a judgment call on Aquarius folk
31 years old male from Desert Hell
"I love pie.
They are great treetrunk buddies (FWB).
Posted by Kali
My daughter is an Aquarius (and only 6), but I can definitely tell you that her personality is one of "I rule and everyone else must follow." Her cancer brother (age 9) is constantly telling me, "She's so bossy mom!" She can be very dramatic at times. At other times, I can see a dreaminess about her. She loves to use her imagination and expects you to use your imagination in exactly the way she prescribes it. She is a planner. Her birthday isn't until Feb., but she has already planned out her birthday, down to the dress she will wear, the color of the frosting on her cake, and exactly what presents she will receive and from whom. She has recently decided that she is "in love" with a little boy in her classroom and they are going to get married and have two children (a boy and a girl), and he will be a musician and will play for her while she sings. (The boy has agreed that he will marry my daughter when he grows up. Smart boy. I think he's learned that once my daughter makes her mind up about something, you follow along, otherwise there is hell to pay.) Her father constantly says he feels sorry for her future husband, because she will definitely be the boss in the household and you will do what she says, otherwise you'll be sleeping with the dogs, indefinitely, perhaps forever. She has an adolescent attitude already, and I dread the teen years. Actually, she's had the adolescent attitude since she was one and a half. We would ask her to pick up her toys, and she would look at us and roll her eyes at us, as if to say, "I can't believe you are trying to tell ME what to do." When she went to daycare, the teachers had discovered her propensity for rolling the eyes, and everytime I would pick her up, the teachers would say, "Watch this!" and would proceed to tell my daughter to put away the toys she was playing with, and my daughter would roll her eyes at them and walk out the door. They thought it was hilarious, they just don't understand the CEO of the family that we are now dealing with. lol

aaaaw
I have had both ends of the spectrum.
A big mouth, controlling, abusive husband, who was a great treetrunk buddy for other women!!! don't get me started....

and then my own youngest daughter, who has been an organized straight forward girl since birth.
She is organized and methodical, hard working, a bit stubborn (perhaps determined is a better word.)
I would almost think she was a Virgo if I hadn't actually given birth, and been there on the day.

The Aquarius male, though.....
I would need to meet and get to know 20 really good, kind, gentle, hard-working Aqua men before it could erase the damage of this man.
Sorry about that. Just a sore spot with me
and it's only my oppinion.
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Aquarius don't really fit in to any one category, it seems.

Thanks for the stories.
28 years old male from Trinidad
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo
Posted by SomeRandomVirgo

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Can you guess which one has Pisces influence and which has Capricorn?
lmao

Aquarius people are weird!

Super intelligent and Super lazy.
I been getting along with them lately.
Some of my best companions have been aquarius and i am a virgo. There can appear weird and different from the crowd but so can virgo. Funnily enough i warm to aquarius, scorpio, leo, aries, pisces and cancer.
24 years old female from America
Aquarius :) Lol. I have not been on here in a while. I have changed so mu
Posted by 69virgo
One thing i can tell you about the aqua women...they don't like soft winey mussy men...Because they...being a masculine sign are very strong women and you gotta be able to handle her wanting to take the lead sometimes...but a weak man might get ran over.. so if you don't show them your dominate side in the begining of the relationship your done..

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
24 years old female from America
Aquarius :) Lol. I have not been on here in a while. I have changed so mu
Posted by 69virgo
Posted by kukupuffs093
Posted by 69virgo

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
kukupuffs kukupuffs, you bad little girl..but men you better listen..she 17 and telling ya..what you think the older aquas want.

haha but its true dominance is an attractive trait and we aqua females love it. Theres nothing more sexier than a man who takes the lead and has the power to move the masses. *~daydreaming ~~ * Oh a girl can't help but only dream.
"I hate the world today You're so good to me I know but I can't change Tried
haha,i'm also a 25th jan aquarian

If so why did you settle? Or if you settled for someone then let them go how did you break up with them did you tell them that you felt like you were settling ?
Mmm. It was so firm, warm and the tip was moist from pre-cum even before I got a chance to put my lips around it. *moans quietly, bites my bottom lip, runs my hands down my tiny, long, toned abdomen* We just suddenly started making out, feeling eachoth
Have you ever had a group of girlfriends that you no longer wanted to be close with? We have a group chat and I've started to respond less and waiting longer between messages. I want to 'break up: - I don't want to have a big confrontation - For
Because everytime I talk about Manchester United, he says he has 0 care and 0 interest. But... i try to be interested in North Melbourne Kangaroos games. I kinda see this as a red flag. Not only because of Manchester United (and they won the finals of Eur
http://data.whicdn.com/images/286598323/large.jpg https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/uploads/125/22cf24d0-d7f5-0132-4627-0ebc4eccb42f.gif?w=740&h=740&fit=max&auto=format http://kblog.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/3110303
https://media.giphy.com/media/15yNjtKHt7R3W/giphy.gif ...have you washed the show..? i love the premise.... and the story and the characters....but now its getting annoying...especially with Naomi and her girlfriend....theyre sooo corny! ........ i
I had made a lot of changes in our relationships for a year. He changed me into be patient and not to raise hell about stupid stuff...or else. And I have my achievements however last one I am proud of. It's for that dude who told me 'your Scorp doesn'
Anybody ever cut ties completely off with their ex - changed your cell number? If so, did it work? or did it backfire?
Hi All, So I've recently read a negative trait can be a cancer (mostly males) can have a double life if one relationship isn't emotionally fulfilling. I didn't understand what I read because the cancer that I've met and what I've read on cancers state
Post your birthday and I'll say something about it. This is based solely on the day that you were born. Other placements aren't considered. I'll reply when I find the time. For EX: My birthday is February 1. Individuality and intellect are my s
I'm very picky about the shows that I watch (like practically everyone nowadays) and I love a show that can create it's own believable universe than keeps my mind turning. I'm typically not into shows like Lost that implement JJ Abrams' "mystery box" plot
Cause I feel like I'm losing my ability to competently interact with others.