Thoughts on Aquarius

Thought i'd ask the virgo board. p.s Hi Dy.
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Thought i'd ask the virgo board.

p.s Hi Dy.
30 years old male
Sun/Virgo Moon/Taurus Mercury/Libra Venus/Scorpio Mars/Capricorn
I know one who is a respectable hard worker, is no-nonsense and she's fairly intelligent.

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Those are two complete ends of the spectrum. I would have to meet more of them before making a judgment call on Aquarius folk
32 years old male from Desert Hell
"I love pie.
They are great treetrunk buddies (FWB).
Posted by Kali
My daughter is an Aquarius (and only 6), but I can definitely tell you that her personality is one of "I rule and everyone else must follow." Her cancer brother (age 9) is constantly telling me, "She's so bossy mom!" She can be very dramatic at times. At other times, I can see a dreaminess about her. She loves to use her imagination and expects you to use your imagination in exactly the way she prescribes it. She is a planner. Her birthday isn't until Feb., but she has already planned out her birthday, down to the dress she will wear, the color of the frosting on her cake, and exactly what presents she will receive and from whom. She has recently decided that she is "in love" with a little boy in her classroom and they are going to get married and have two children (a boy and a girl), and he will be a musician and will play for her while she sings. (The boy has agreed that he will marry my daughter when he grows up. Smart boy. I think he's learned that once my daughter makes her mind up about something, you follow along, otherwise there is hell to pay.) Her father constantly says he feels sorry for her future husband, because she will definitely be the boss in the household and you will do what she says, otherwise you'll be sleeping with the dogs, indefinitely, perhaps forever. She has an adolescent attitude already, and I dread the teen years. Actually, she's had the adolescent attitude since she was one and a half. We would ask her to pick up her toys, and she would look at us and roll her eyes at us, as if to say, "I can't believe you are trying to tell ME what to do." When she went to daycare, the teachers had discovered her propensity for rolling the eyes, and everytime I would pick her up, the teachers would say, "Watch this!" and would proceed to tell my daughter to put away the toys she was playing with, and my daughter would roll her eyes at them and walk out the door. They thought it was hilarious, they just don't understand the CEO of the family that we are now dealing with. lol

aaaaw
I have had both ends of the spectrum.
A big mouth, controlling, abusive husband, who was a great treetrunk buddy for other women!!! don't get me started....

and then my own youngest daughter, who has been an organized straight forward girl since birth.
She is organized and methodical, hard working, a bit stubborn (perhaps determined is a better word.)
I would almost think she was a Virgo if I hadn't actually given birth, and been there on the day.

The Aquarius male, though.....
I would need to meet and get to know 20 really good, kind, gentle, hard-working Aqua men before it could erase the damage of this man.
Sorry about that. Just a sore spot with me
and it's only my oppinion.
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Aquarius don't really fit in to any one category, it seems.

Thanks for the stories.
29 years old male from Trinidad
"Vide cor Meum... Vi et Animo
Posted by SomeRandomVirgo

The other one I know is a pot-head, a ditz and a dead-beat mom.

Can you guess which one has Pisces influence and which has Capricorn?
lmao

Aquarius people are weird!

Super intelligent and Super lazy.
I been getting along with them lately.
Some of my best companions have been aquarius and i am a virgo. There can appear weird and different from the crowd but so can virgo. Funnily enough i warm to aquarius, scorpio, leo, aries, pisces and cancer.
24 years old female from America
Aquarius :) Lol. I have not been on here in a while. I have changed so mu
Posted by 69virgo
One thing i can tell you about the aqua women...they don't like soft winey mussy men...Because they...being a masculine sign are very strong women and you gotta be able to handle her wanting to take the lead sometimes...but a weak man might get ran over.. so if you don't show them your dominate side in the begining of the relationship your done..

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
24 years old female from America
Aquarius :) Lol. I have not been on here in a while. I have changed so mu
Posted by 69virgo
Posted by kukupuffs093
Posted by 69virgo

aqua female here and i agree with him on the dominance thing xD
kukupuffs kukupuffs, you bad little girl..but men you better listen..she 17 and telling ya..what you think the older aquas want.

haha but its true dominance is an attractive trait and we aqua females love it. Theres nothing more sexier than a man who takes the lead and has the power to move the masses. *~daydreaming ~~ * Oh a girl can't help but only dream.
"I hate the world today You're so good to me I know but I can't change Tried
haha,i'm also a 25th jan aquarian

Do you believe in it? Also state your: •Simple religious belief (atheist, Christian, Muslim, etc.) •Simple political belief (conservative or liberal) •MBTI type •Your Jupiter planet + aspects Just for research purposes, so let's keep it neutral
The title was to get y'alls attention, but yes, I was abused. Kinda, sorta... Well.. I'm in my masculine and it's still hard to admit I was physically, emotionally, and sometimes verbally abused.. By a Capricorn woman... It makes me feel like a little bit
Is there a DXP member that you want to come back here?
I'm a libra he a Aquarius. My big question is when does a Aquarius commit to a relationship?? I being dating this Aquarius man for like 5 months . I know that with a Aquarius you have to be he friend first. We always get along in person everything is gr
So I'm with this Cap since April. One of his best friends is an Scorpio. I get along with most of his friends, but I have never trust this girl completely. Last week I was at my Cap's apartment and this girl arrived, she was all crying because she had
Please give the deets especially with commitment or anything relationship related. Thanks.
http://nerdist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Hi-C_Ecto-Cooler_Can_Label_Original.jpg Or like @EvilHare listing to https://i.skyrock.net/0580/78520580/pics/3166651712_1_2_v0GtvSNS.jpg while wearing https://idiotpantsparty.files.wordpress.com/2008/07
again i know. but i have to say yesterdays thread that was posted by @whorpio experience left marks LOL (poor sensitive cancer lol). not really her experience (well it did it too), but more the slut shaming that came from, WOMEN! i know it's not new, i
Is that weird? I don't think he's that great an actor and I've seen a lot of his work. He's attractive for sure, and in no way a bad actor, I just find him overrated these days.
THEY PAID YOU IN DIAMONDS. Scorpios... sorry guys finally made up my mind... I love y'all as friends and maybe if I was a friends with benefits type of girl then maybe... but if I hear you're a scorp I'm running lol LIBRAS - 😂😂 no comment SAGS AR
I really need some advices or thoughts on this topic. I don't know how to do without closing up even more after or feeling completely ashamed
Tinman and hydorah http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/06/gay_dance.gif
Please feel free to post your thoughts and feelings here ~ Dear Diary, Today I got to mind a lovely 8 month old baby girl called Grace while her mum and grandmother looked around the gallery where I work. She was gurgling and laughing, such a love