Virgo man are they a man of their word?

i've been told a lot of things from my virgo. examples: you are important to me , i like you a lot,possibly love you
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
i've been told a lot of things from my virgo.
examples: "you are important to me" , "i like you a lot,possibly love you" ,"i been so busy" ," when i am busy i like to get the job done first" ,"i will stand behind my words 1000% " , "i want to get to know you before getting into anything" , "when the time is correct", "i would like for you to come back & be apart of my near future",etc....so are they a man of their word? honesty? etc.
ladies have virgo man that say similar things to this?
perhaps not even in a relationship with him yet as i. well not a bf/gf relationship but something is there.
tell me your stories
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu

i dont know about other virgos but im very true to my word i say what i mean and mean what i say i always been taught ur word is ur bond and thus i do my best to keep it.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

oh my you write & sound just like him o.O well if virgo men love honesty that means they are honest to as well? i mean i feel that he hasn't lied to me and if i even think about him lying he will put me in place and prove me wrong.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

lol omg then i'd be really asking for it haha xD
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

you are correct ma'am. i over think way to much and sometimes i wish i can turn off my brain for thinking so much. can't stand it really.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.

yes they do love to analyze for quite some time -_-" lol
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Every sign has people that lie. Just because he is a Virgo doesn't mean there is a 100% chance that he is true to his word.

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle!
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my bir
Agree with this guy. ^^^^
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
ahh indeed every sign does a have liar. a lot of people believe all gems are the biggest liars . in this case,this is where more gem brother who was born june 1. is the BIGGEST liar out there. as for me may 23. i am the most honest & blunt person you will ever meet. so i completely understand what you're trying to say.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by valeria25
Posted by Mattofla

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.

QFT.

My mother always advises me NEVER EVER make a promise you can't keep. Nuff said.

i agree with you. if i make a promise i stay to my words. but i always tell people that as well. don't make promises you can't keep.
from USA
it has been my experience with Virgo men only, whether they are just friends, mentors, co workers and/or BF's, all of them have been honest, fair and hard working.

I truly believe Virgos are more comfortable to be with people who exemplify these qualities because it's part of the Virgo criteria; they embrace all three imho.

Where the difference lies, at least in my experiences, is this. Despite Virgos admiring honesty and being direct with their comments, I'm not always convinced they say what they truly mean or meant to say when deep emotions are involved. The following quote is from this board. I recall reading it over a year ago, and for whatever reason, I put it in a word file and saved it. I haven't read it since, but with this thread, I thought it was very apropos. I don't know who the poster was who wrote it. But it certainly describes my experiences with Virgo men who have an emotional connection with someone......

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

"Somebody else here wrote this, or I may have read it somewhere: You know for sure that a Virgo loves you, when he pushes you away ???No other comment is necessary, except to add that if we really love you, we are very very quiet in your presence, and if you try to communicate with us, we just go blank, become blocked and say the opposite of what we really want to say. BUT, our eyes always tell the truth!"

I really think Virgo men have the utmost intent to speak the truth. Whether they are capable of always saying it, is another story imho.

???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by gemini64

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

this helped so much thank you kindly i can't express it enough ^^ & yes he does all those things that you quoted. when he looks at me. my heart feels something there.

I've noticed many mistakes are made when things are done in a hasty manner. Of course you want to beat the competition, but without all the information you don't make correct decisions. Guessing isn't accurate assessment .
Can you be too ugly for love? I don't feel I'm that bad looking, although maybe only 4 or 5 out of 10 for looks. However, recently I've had a real bad run of luck with girls just flat our blanking me, not wanting to talk or have anything to do with me.
aquarians are so damn cold and communicate naturally with everybody, so how can i know if I'm special somehow to them?
I was mad because he was on computer the entire time.. playing his game. I was also stressed from school. So he came back after his game, and I got mad and turned to the side. He kept trying to cheer me up, and I started crying for no reason. He grew
Well not like a full on unibrow. But small hairs in between the eyebrows. Not talking Arab eyebrows, but I actually noticed when I was a teenager that all my main group of male friends had to some level or another, hairs in between, and that's including t
Let lose, be yourself, vent it all out if you must. Fellow Stingers and Scorpion Dominants, this is your place to go cra
What placements do you feel or notice the most?
On vacay n the women in my group go jewlery shopping but only get card n item number so when they go hom their boyfriends will order n pay for them. The say no that's for them to pay. They both Asian with white men not sure if cultural ? I find it sick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YBuz0XwxM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2oaXxvP7M8 COCONUT COUNT @FknNerd-4 @MzSaaaag-4 @Starwars-4 @LivenLuv-6 @Effervescent-3 @AneemA08 -6 @Ssuperman-4 @Ram416-6
Share your favorite tattoos/tattoo ideas! Sidenote: I want to get an Aquarius tattoo but being an Aquarius, I don't want it to be stereotypical- go figure! -___- So any Aqua tat ideas appreciated as well. https://i.imgur.com/mMNYycI.jpg https:/
How do Sagittarius people take rejection when they feel blown off? What is the typical response?
any member. No holds barred, bro. feel free to attack their tier... just keep it funny and don't start fighting for real. fake fighting is fine tho.