Virgo man are they a man of their word?

i've been told a lot of things from my virgo. examples: you are important to me , i like you a lot,possibly love you
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
i've been told a lot of things from my virgo.
examples: "you are important to me" , "i like you a lot,possibly love you" ,"i been so busy" ," when i am busy i like to get the job done first" ,"i will stand behind my words 1000% " , "i want to get to know you before getting into anything" , "when the time is correct", "i would like for you to come back & be apart of my near future",etc....so are they a man of their word? honesty? etc.
ladies have virgo man that say similar things to this?
perhaps not even in a relationship with him yet as i. well not a bf/gf relationship but something is there.
tell me your stories
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu

i dont know about other virgos but im very true to my word i say what i mean and mean what i say i always been taught ur word is ur bond and thus i do my best to keep it.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

oh my you write & sound just like him o.O well if virgo men love honesty that means they are honest to as well? i mean i feel that he hasn't lied to me and if i even think about him lying he will put me in place and prove me wrong.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by KrystleSade
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

lol omg then i'd be really asking for it haha xD
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

you are correct ma'am. i over think way to much and sometimes i wish i can turn off my brain for thinking so much. can't stand it really.
male from Brooklyn
"Destined For Greatness Someday Lol First Decan Virgo Sub Ruled by Mercu
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by LeGendary ViRGo
Posted by Ccdarling

lol really what if i was really him muhahahahahahahaha lmfao J/K lol

Ok stop trying to freak us Gems out you know how we over think and all.

lmao and u know how virgos love to over analyze things lol.

yes they do love to analyze for quite some time -_-" lol
male
Sun:Virgo Moon:Scorpio Ascendant:Scorpio Mars:Cancer Venus:Scorpio Pluto:S
Every sign has people that lie. Just because he is a Virgo doesn't mean there is a 100% chance that he is true to his word.

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.
from cuteness,, I am Very cute,, because I am too cute to handle!
"Born on august 28. Heres an online description of my bir
Agree with this guy. ^^^^
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
ahh indeed every sign does a have liar. a lot of people believe all gems are the biggest liars . in this case,this is where more gem brother who was born june 1. is the BIGGEST liar out there. as for me may 23. i am the most honest & blunt person you will ever meet. so i completely understand what you're trying to say.
???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by valeria25
Posted by Mattofla

I like to try and keep promises, though. Sucks when i can't keep one.

QFT.

My mother always advises me NEVER EVER make a promise you can't keep. Nuff said.

i agree with you. if i make a promise i stay to my words. but i always tell people that as well. don't make promises you can't keep.
from USA
it has been my experience with Virgo men only, whether they are just friends, mentors, co workers and/or BF's, all of them have been honest, fair and hard working.

I truly believe Virgos are more comfortable to be with people who exemplify these qualities because it's part of the Virgo criteria; they embrace all three imho.

Where the difference lies, at least in my experiences, is this. Despite Virgos admiring honesty and being direct with their comments, I'm not always convinced they say what they truly mean or meant to say when deep emotions are involved. The following quote is from this board. I recall reading it over a year ago, and for whatever reason, I put it in a word file and saved it. I haven't read it since, but with this thread, I thought it was very apropos. I don't know who the poster was who wrote it. But it certainly describes my experiences with Virgo men who have an emotional connection with someone......

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

"Somebody else here wrote this, or I may have read it somewhere: You know for sure that a Virgo loves you, when he pushes you away ???No other comment is necessary, except to add that if we really love you, we are very very quiet in your presence, and if you try to communicate with us, we just go blank, become blocked and say the opposite of what we really want to say. BUT, our eyes always tell the truth!"

I really think Virgo men have the utmost intent to speak the truth. Whether they are capable of always saying it, is another story imho.

???my birth chart??? Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0 Sun Gemini 2.1
Posted by gemini64

When he (a virgo) truly loves someone, how does he show it?

this helped so much thank you kindly i can't express it enough ^^ & yes he does all those things that you quoted. when he looks at me. my heart feels something there.

So before I go tha treetrunk asleep. I got an idea. Post what your "qualifications" for dating would look like in "resume" form. For example: Requirements to Date: Unacceptable: Pros: Cons: So for instance mind would be like; Requirements to Date: Ho
Excuse me yall but I obviously need some help with understanding my best friend. Well she used to be my best friend, now all she does is basically go out with me, chat, call, and then, out of the nothing she disappears and blocks me and unfriends me, and
I want to get into gardening, flowers, veggies, fruit. All ideas are welcome. I’m a complete newb and have never grown anything in my life, so we will see how it goes. If you have any pictures you’d like to show off of your gardening, feel free to pos
Read em and weep cookiemonsteres. I'm the most scorp mother treetrunker here. YEAH BOIIII, SUCK MAH DICK, SUCK MAH DICK, SUCK MAH DICK!!!!!!! https://i.imgur.com/zVjiVih.png
Let me start by stating I have never had the pleasure of being interested in video gaming. It was a completely alien hobby that hadn't crossed my path. Well, all that changed this year when I fell into a lovely relationship with my gorgeous boyfriend.
I feel as if this post has been done before...Heck I may have done one a year ago. There seem to be a lot of questions regarding Leos (a lot about Leo Men too). So if you don't feel like posting a new topic but just want to pick a Leo;s brain, feel free.
in your progressed chart https://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_secondary_directions.php im an aquarius sun scorpio rising sagittarius moon
Why do transgender ppl keep forcing the world to see them? Why cant playboy be strictly for men who want to see natural born women?? Im all for individual freedom but there are boundaries man
are they all treetrunkbois? moreso asking women about their experiences vs attacking water moon men themselves.
I don’t want to read too much in to this but recently in the past year my ex has reached out to me (Aries female), as friends she has said. Not that it matters I’m 34 and a guy lol she’s 27,I’m a Gem. There is some history between us. We dated back in
Lately someone told me I have only a few traits of Pisces, that will be most likely be extreme intuitive and being sympathetic, in fact that other person was surprised to know that i'm pisces. He thought I was Aquarius. I've looked on a lot of sites this
Because... No one here cares what you think and you won't change anyone else's mind. https://i.imgur.com/FmROE5Z.jpg Post your unpopular opinion on something. Then quote the person who posts something you strongly agree or disagree with, WITHOU
Maybe this explain why we enjoy to do something different from our job when we have a free time. Example: 6th Scorpio - Focusing on a daily life/work that is intense, meaningful, deep. 12th house Taurus - Enjoying luxury, eating good food, go to high