Posted by AnotherTaurusGuyReturnsPosted by AndalusiaPosted by AnotherTaurusGuyReturnsPosted by AndalusiaPosted by AnotherTaurusGuyReturns
Are you saying you’d never cheat?
I'd hope I wouldn't. Yes.
Have you ever in the past?
Thanks for sharing. Didn’t mean to put you on the spot.click to expand
Posted by brianafay
If you read this and felt some type of way...
Bish you might be
Posted by nikkistar
1) "Leave him!"
2) "He's manipulative!"
3) "I dated (enter astrology placement) and they are all liars!"
4) *Enters into any thread about a placement about any ex they have had* "treetrunk them all!"
5) Has never had a long term relationship.
6) Hands out advice to others in relationships, yet simultaneously post threads about being "Forever alone" and wondering why.
7) Hands out advice as if women are meek idiots that don't know any better, which ironically keeps them weak. (We aren't)
8) Double standards. Girl gets used for sex: "omgimsosorrylemmeholdyourhand!" Guy gets used for sex: "youshouldbethankfulyougotyourdickwet!"
9) Bitter towards whatever gender and/or placement that has rejected them
10) "Ok, little girl."
11) "You're a fat/ugly/etc...!"
and last but not least....
12) Gives out advice to others, that keeps them the FOREVERCUMDUMPSTER Merry-go-round. #alwaysthebridesmaid.
READY FOR IT.