- Have you ever had a "hit thread"? (Posted a thread that got 10+ pages of responses) Nope. My threads are usually pretty boring - Have you ever had a "DXP feud" that lasted 5 months or longer? Discuss. Nope. - Have you ever been banned from DXP? Why? For how long? Nope
- Have you ever had a DXP crush? Perhaps
- Have you ever had a legitimate DXP relationship? No - Do you have a close friend from DXP that you talk to atleast once every two days? No - How long have you been on DXP? (If you've been a DXP member for 3+ years, what kept you around?) 5-6 years. Familiarity plus the fact that i can open up anonymously. Strangers on DXP know my true feelings more than my rl friends and family. - Are you a PM Predator? If not, have you ever been PM'd by a PM Predator? No and no
- Have you ever won a DXP game? Which one? No
- Have you ever won a DXP award? Which one? No
- Which DXP alumni do you miss the most? PAngel used to insult me all the time. I kind of miss the abuse.
- Do any of your family/friends know you post on DXP? Nope
- Do you currently have any DXP enemies? Not that I am aware of. There are one or two people that pop up from time to time to insult me but I think it's funny
- Have you ever changed your perception on an Astrological sign based off your communications with DXP members of the same sign? I used to hate Gemini's based on a previous friend but now they are my favorites. - Have you ever blocked another DXP member? Only for a day or two. Sometimes the threads get heated and I block for a day just to calm down so i don't get aggravated over something that doesnt really matter. Because that is what I like about DXP, it doesn't really matter.
My gr grandmother was from Italy and she had red hair. My aunt, father and cousins are redheads as well. They have some Irish and French mixed in but pretty sure it is from the Italian. My father and aunt are 50% but the cousins are closer to 75% Italian.
Trump should donate the money just because And Warren should just keep quiet about the Native thing. She demanded minority status on more than one occasion. It would be in her best interests to let it go.
Posted by Dianna I did 23andme and did have a bit of a surprise. I always thought that my gr grandmother was Native. I am even in contact with relatives on the reservation. My DNA showed zero native ancestry!
I look nothing like my father or anyone on his side of the family so i always wondered but i matched with people with the same grandparents.
I take it you didn’t ask any questions. Awkward!
click to expand
I ended up matching with relatives so no need lol I did mention the Native part to my aunt and she got really defensive.
It wouldnt have been a huge shock not to be related though. I am the tallest one on my fathers side, including the men. They all have olive skin, dark hair and brown eyes. I have fair skin, lighter brown hair and blue eyes.
I know your hurting now but consider this a blessing in disguise. If you two stayed together for the long term, one of you would end up making a huge sacrifice for the relationship and end up bitter and resentful.