Posted by virgoOPPPPosted by libraman20
Your Pluto or Neptune in hard aspect to their personal planets -- especially Moon, Venus and Mars.
But an important point that people tend to overlook with Pluto synastry is whether the Pluto person is in touch with their Pluto. If they have a hard aspect (or multiple) in their natal chart, and have had to go through Plutonian transformations, that Pluto energy will be a part of them. In this case the personal planet person will be pretty damn likely to follow them around, or be drawn to them on an unconscious level.
The people who say that Pluto synastry is overrated is usually because one or both people in the relationship is not in touch with their Pluto -- either because they don't have strong Pluto in their chart or because they're yet to go through a Pluto "transformation."
Neptune can do this too but obviously it manifests pretty differently.
how does neptune manifest?click to expand
Posted by ElvisStalinWoods
Damn, thanks for that! Really well thought out 👌👌👌
Posted by ELIGAB
But what if your moon and venus square pluto???
What do you think??
Posted by NadiakalidescopePosted by libraman20
1. Leo - Unless the rest of the chart points to introversion, Leo usually takes the cake. They (ideally) want to be the director and lead role in any social interaction.
2. Sagittarius - Will talk over you. When I was in sales (fml), they were the most common sign, as they talked over people without second thought.
3. Virgo - The need to be right means that they will interject (and correct) when they see fit. This is mostly with the less evolved ones, but the worst of the worst can be quite pedantic.
4. Aries - I feel like Aries varies a lot, but if they have other Fire placements, then they're up there too. I just happen to know some mellow ones with Earth/Water moons.
5. Libra - Underrated, because they won't usually do it in an overtly rude way, but Libras do interrupt a lot, especially if they don't like what's being said or where the conversation is going.
Honorable Mention: Aquarius/Taurus/Scorpio/Gemini - All depends. The fixed signs stick to their guns so if their chart points to being outspoken, watch out. Geminis just like to talk mostly, but I usually don't see them dominate conversations.
What r your moon n rising libraman20?click to expand
Posted by Black-Mamba
Is it supposed to be a bad transit