Posted by aPiscesPrincess2
Lol! I think all these threads are making the guys paranoid though. 🤣
I don't think most women actually prefer that big.
Posted by DeadInsidePosted by nevesPosted by DeadInsidePosted by neves
Patience is everything. By 2029 you'll find that game on sell for 4 $ or so... 👌
uvd woud be a milf
I don't know what the future holds but right now is hard for me to picture bud as a mother 😓
lol i'm legit betting she will have 3 kids minimumclick to expand
Posted by baePosted by Jade_Alexander
I dont think its equal... its always different...
I think men tend to love more then women.
according to instagram, when the women loves the man more... the relationship is likely to fail 😂click to expand
Posted by MademoiselleFiskPosted by brianafayPosted by MademoiselleFiskJust to be clear are you wanting to eat my baby first ?
Since she is a new mother, she would provide meat and milk... since, you know, i cannot drink sea water and butter...
No, no. There will be no eating babies.click to expand
Posted by tizianiPosted by neves
She looks like a porn actress (tho, not a Star - more like the average type).
Most men take this for granted - but semen is the most concentrated form of chi (or life force) - a man can release. Or loose. The safe way - that is (cause obviously - a physical injury can deplete ones life force in matters of seconds - if it's really severe). As far as practical matter goes - less than 5% is sperm - while the rest of 95% is formed of proteins, vitamins, amino-acids, sugars, hormones (not surprisingly - oxytocin, cortisol, prolactin and serotonin - are actually part of the mix) - and multiple types of cells (white cells, granulocytes, macrophages, lymphocytes, epithelial cells and so on). The saying "you are what you eat" - applies even here - since it determines the semen's quality (and taste). It's a complex and demanding process - which takes a noticeable toll on the body (temporary) - the brain in particular (and the way it functions for the time being / yes, the short high is great - the orgasm - but same can't be said about what comes after "in terms of vitality"). For that reasons - in practices that require a man to be at its peak (in terms of vitality and focus) - the trainers recommend (some demand) - abstinence before training or prior to a game.
My point is... if she's a nympho - that would explain why her guy gives an appearance of being somehow weakened (to people that know him enough to make the difference - "before and after") - after she started dating him. Since the difference - is usually quite visible.
This thing about never banging before the game or the big fight, it's one of those arguments that never gets settled.click to expand
Posted by Neno2
she gonna understand
Posted by Berzerker
I came across with people (mainly women) saying that appearance doesn't matter, social status doesn't matter, money doesn't matter, nothing matters in love, lol, just lol, like if love is a magical fairy tale energy or something, common guys, we all know how that beauty is relative but saying that doesn't matter is too much
Posted by raad182Posted by neves
I can eat 4 Pizzas. 😋
If i bump into one of those scammy "all you can eat promotions" - where they charge the price of 2 Pizzas (which is actually - the maximum they expect you to eat) - the joke is on them. 🤭
let me guess... Taurus or Cancer 11th house?click to expand