1. Regular Sex 2. Shared expenses 3. Shared experiences 4. Someone to talk to
Please send help because my mind just went blank......
Because he completes you?
Are you thinking staying together and live apart or end it all together?
I would consider staying together but living apart.
It's the living together part I struggle with.
click to expand
I've been thinking about moving to my boyfriend's apartment complex but to a different unit. His unit is already filled anyways. But this way, we wouldn't have to commute to see each other and we'd be sort of living together (in the same complex) but have our own individual spaces.
I am in a relationship and am doing LDR for two and a half months with my boyfriend starting... Today. Why we're sticking through it:
1. First date - we opened up to each other more than we did with anyone else. It was really terrifying but somehow, both of us just did that with each other and that's significant to us as individuals and as a couple. It got to the point where I was crying and he was visibly shaking.
2. He's the only person I've ever said "I love you" to, out loud. I've said it on multiple occasions after that as well. Growing up, I never heard anyone in my family utter those words in text or in person, and I never felt comfortable even thinking those three words. My family always expressed it in third person, ex: "Mom loves you" coming from my mom. It's an Asian thing. It's never been natural for us to say the words "I love you" in any form of communication.
3. He's the only person I can truly be myself around. I don't feel the need to be a certain way to please him. He encourages me to be myself and embraces me for who I am. I also don't have to always look my best around him; I can be super dressed down and naked-faced with him and not feel insecure.
4. He's the only person I feel comfortable showing my true emotions to in the moment - not stuffing them down, not pretending to feel some way other than how I really feel, not filtering myself. He can take my strong emotional reactions and doesn't judge me for having them.
5. Communication is super easy with him. I feel least uncomfortable with him when I have concerns and we have issues. We always talk things out right at the moment and fix them. And, we're open and honest with each other.
Posted by heliumfiasco Aries man that has been texting me for two weeks asked me to meet up with him and his friend for a drink. I was out with my friend Dustin so we swung by for like 45 minutes. Conversation was great, very intense chemistry. He text me after I left the bar. However, he didn't text me at all the next day. Was the first time in the two weeks he didnt. Not a huge deal. I know he just got out of a long term relationship and is not going to be ready for anything for awhile. However, I am interested in getting to know him better. It almost feels like a fated meeting. Even was mentioned twice in our synastry report. But who knows!!!!
Is it true that you really should let them reach out to you?
I'd like to respect his situation... should I just wait a few months? I wanted to suggest a coffee sometime next week...but is that too much?
As much as Aries men like to be the chasers, they also look for initiative in prospective partners. They always like to insist that they know best/are always right/etc etc... But they definitely want to see strength/confidence in a romantic interest. It might be fun for them to be able to get their way a lot of the time with people, but that gets old with them after a while. Don't let him do all the legwork. I definitely think he'd find it attractive if you asked to have coffee with him or something similar to that.