Posted by themagnetoreborn
A few questions I'd like to ask those who fall under the fiery zodiac sign Aries. ? The purpose is to basically learn more about your self-image and the way you navigate through your life.
1. As a fire sign, especially as an Aries, how do you view failure? Does the possibility of failure and the consequences of it, to you, serve as an incentive to work hard and succeed in all your first attempts at something you deem very important? Or is failure, to you, something that doesn't quite cross your mind when you eagerly set out to do something?
Essentially, is the fear of failing to succeed at something the first time a primary motivator for an Aries, or is the invigorating possibility to succeed at something the first, second, or third time a primary motivator for an Aries (disregarding the idea of failure and the negative emotion it may elicit)?
2. If you had to choose one, what do you think makes an individual's life more difficult? Their interpretation of negative events or obstacles, difficult circumstances, or their environment. Why?
3. As an Aries man/woman, what is man/womanhood to you? How does that dictate the way you approach life and deal with others?
4. As an Aries, what would be the one word you'd say that isn't in your vocabulary?For example, would it be "dependence", "defeat", "sumbissive", "insecure", "failure"?
5. As an Aries, which of the following do you have more difficulty saying to another individual (particularly in person): "I'm sorry," or, "I love you"? Are these profound phrases that, once said, make you vulnerable and threaten your autonomy/the power you have over yourself? Or do you simply think they're more appropriate for certain individuals (ie. family members or significant others) and certain situations?
Posted by AriesLove
We've got each other's back. I love how you jump into my comments while on your break from "saving the world"
So why not have your back to pull the fakeness off
Posted by AriesLovePosted by xtina
Ugh it's a love hate thing for me with Leo men. I can't stop myself from being drawn to them. It's an unstoppable vortex the attraction between ram and lion. It spins you till you go damn near crazy you're forced to let go but once you do you almost regret it because it makes you sick and dizzy.
I do love the crazy chemistry I have with them. I love their charm, charisma, and loyalty. They are probably the sign of all men I trust most. Never been done wrong by one (knock on wood). I've always been treated well by Leos.
Honestly I'm almost 100% sure that's the sign I'll end up with.
Nothing negative. I love my Leos. Men or women they're the sign that gets me the most and I love that about them ❤️
http://www.dxpnet.com/opinion/aries/any-aries-and-leo-experiences-to-share-4696356/?p=2click to expand
Posted by Solitude
Because they can be boring together
Posted by cheekyfaeriePosted by ForeverlovemePosted by sagiluv
MAKE A MAN WAIT 90days FOR SEX !
& this does what exactly from your point of view?
Obviously can't answer for her, but I feel like there's the camp that wants to leave something to the imagination and then there's the camp that likes the more direct, get down to business, approach.
Personally, I view making somebody wait as a powerplay. That's not how I wanna start a relationship.click to expand
Posted by zFlavor
Why does the vast majority of astrology minded people and people that date virgos think they have no feelings and are such like a robot? Maybe we dont always show you our deepest true feeling right then and there.
Everyone has feelings of some type. Killers have feelings bc it sets off their emotional high after the kill. When you even have a fwb with someone, you have feelings or you would not be having sex with the individual at all. There is after all feelings to that equation for make and female a like.
You know we may just ride down the road and pull off somewhere and sort out feelings.
Posted by Damnata
Men are cunning too but this trait is more associated with women so you are less liable to apply it to a man.
I find this mindset of "men are simple and if you don't see it, you have only yourself to blame/aren't smart enough" dangerous.
Posted by AriesLovePosted by xtina
Your hilarious.hey everyone!! Arieslove wants to go back to the thirdreich or the 1950s where you control and judge people for everything they do this is no longer America the free or brave. Let's just force everyone to live a certain life style and if they don't we ridicule or berate them.
Even better let's judge them and act like we're some how better. But when they point it out let's blame them! Because out heads are so far up our asses we can't smell how stinky our butter is because we live in it. Oh man this truly brings a whole no meaning to talking butter don't it ???
I'm controlling you?!? I'm forcing you?!?
Damn I should run for President
This bytch dumber than a can of rocks.click to expand