Aquarius Male & Intelligence

8/23/2012 5:12:30 PM | More
naviva

Ok. Clearly, regardless of their zodiac sign people have different characteristics, inclinations, etc. There are however things that are "typical" for each sign. I've always thought that intelligence was an absolute aqua trait (I am a sag). Have you guys met any aqua males for whom that wasn't the case? Have you met any aqua males who were "simple" and not cerebral (not saying stupid, just not into thinking all that much)?
8/23/2012 7:23:44 PM | More
ArticleL

Aqua and intelligence go hand in hand like soap and fingers there ability to think outside the box is the core of there "inspirations"
8/23/2012 8:02:46 PM | More
naviva

Posted by ArticleL

Very-well said, and I completely agree. That's why it was weird to meet an aqua male who claims to HATE intellectual (for want of a better word) stuff. I think he is just being humble or something because I get an entirely different vibe from him.
8/23/2012 11:28:42 PM | More
candi3bb

28 years old female from Los Angeles, California

Pie is Good.

? he said that? what vibe do you get from him?
8/24/2012 8:53:35 AM | More
truecap

46 years old female from Small Town, USA

Sun: Cap Rising: Scorpio Mercury: Capr

Every Aqua I know, have ever know for that matter, always seems to be interested in everything under the sun. The more controversial, the better!
8/24/2012 11:24:50 AM | More
naviva

Posted by truecap

Exactly! And that's the appeal for me typically. I almost feel like he said it, because he thought that's what I prefer (exactly the opposite, actually), because after I mentioned more about my interests, he kind of retracted what he had said previously and added all sorts of things that align with what I like (he wasn't faking; I know from his sis that these are genuine interests). Like mirroring me. I don't know. I may be wrong.

8/24/2012 12:06:07 PM | More
truecap

46 years old female from Small Town, USA

Sun: Cap Rising: Scorpio Mercury: Capr

Maybe he was afraid to say how he truly felt so he wouldn't offend you or of what you would think about him. Then you expressed your interests, and he felt more comfortable getting deeper with it. Being a cap, I will feel people out first, before I say more.
8/24/2012 12:16:22 PM | More
naviva

Posted by truecap

That's the thing: I feel like he is a little too worried about what I think about him ; )
8/24/2012 12:36:34 PM | More
GodMadeBeauty

Yeah definitely, I haven't met a Aqua yet who wasn't intelligent.
Not to say there is no such things, just havent personally met one
8/24/2012 5:11:00 PM | More
candi3bb

28 years old female from Los Angeles, California

Pie is Good.

yeah cause i was about to say...not to bring up a wizard of oz reference but...

aquas are mostly intelligent. now there are insecure and self conscious aqua that inhibit their fullest potential.

i think your analyzing it wrongly haha. what i see in the "changing" of his arguments is aquas simple ability to see all possibilities. the only down side is that aquas dont seem to articulate their ideas and points as well as a gemini would. so perhaps, that is another possibility?

another thing..your idea of intelligence shouldn't be based on how much one knows. thats jsut smarts.
8/24/2012 5:30:47 PM | More
naviva

Posted by GodMadeBeauty
Yeah definitely, I haven't met a Aqua yet who wasn't intelligent.
Not to say there is no such things, just havent personally met one

Exactly and very-well said!

8/25/2012 10:17:51 AM | More
lisabethur8

***********************

Maybe because they're "nerds" and have not the "jock" mentality, competition for them is in the realm of the intellect.
If they focus on learning and learning (without learning about human nature - which Taurus/earth realm does) there's no balance. And if they fail to learn the emotional realm, he fails in that too.
8/25/2012 10:47:56 AM | More
lisabethur8

***********************

although....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

gerard pique? aqua soccer (football) player

his chart: Aries Moon & Mars(no wonder)
with a bit of a soft side: jupiter in Pisces