Cancer guys, How do you act when you are jealous?

4/14/2012 6:31:15 PM | More
TsarinaRose

if the girl you like is getting hit on by others guys, or if she is talking to other guys, do you get jealous? If you do, how do you act?

The crab i know just goes quiet and gets a blank look on his face. he'll either stare at us or keep his gaze fixed on something, although you can kind of tell he's listening. is this him being jealous?

if so, i feel kind of bad.
4/15/2012 8:15:43 PM | More
thecontender

24 years old male

yeah old dude is jealous but lacks sufficient incentive or pride to intervene. If he won't man up and say something he deserves whatever sadness may befall him.
5/4/2012 8:53:31 PM | More
SingASong41

female from USA

Sun Virgo, Asc Libra, Moon Capricorn.

Yeah my experience with them if they're REALLY interested is that they will definitely get quiet and have a serious "blank" look on their face. They won't say anything though. The most they'll do is probably give the person you're talking to (or maybe even you) a dirty look. OR if you're talking about another guy in front of them, they'll just stare at you.

I feel like Cancers get jealous pretty easily.
5/5/2012 12:06:05 PM | More
LunarMaiden

from Sassuous

It's apart of their nature why fight it or provoke it?
9/9/2012 8:43:05 PM | More
TsarinaRose

Really? what if they want to talk to you, do they jsut stare at you then too? Cancer guy i like but havent talked to in 3 months was right behind me the other day but said nothing :/
9/10/2012 12:06:09 PM | More
zosopage17

25 years old male from Over the Hills, North Carolina  USA

Full time student. Musician. Father.

Personally, I bottle it. I try to act like it doesn't bother me, because I know that is the "RIGHT" thing to do. I'm often conflicted with what I know is morally right and acceptible and how I truly feel. This usually ends up in an explosion somewhere down the line, about something completely unrelated, but in retrospect, was derived from these feelings.

9/10/2012 1:58:06 PM | More
aurora

Sun Cancer

Posted by zosopage17

Like you described myself . As I'm getting older I'm trying to express how I feel even if I know it's not right, because it's not healthy to pretend that you are better person than you are. And it can end much worse as you well described.
9/10/2012 2:01:41 PM | More
zosopage17

25 years old male from Over the Hills, North Carolina  USA

Full time student. Musician. Father.

I think it comes from an innate fear of rejection. Like "What if I get pissed about this and this person leaves me, or what if I say the wrong thing in my anger, or blah blah blah blah." You know the deal. I too have tried to learn to express myself in the moment so these blowups don't happen. IDK about you - but something either doesn't phase me at all or takes me to that snapping point instantly. There's really no middle ground for me. If I don't care, I don't care. If it offended me, it REALLY offended me.
9/10/2012 2:40:45 PM | More
aurora

Sun Cancer

lol I think so too. Keep trying, in time you are going to get better in that. It was tough at the begging and it keeps getting easier. And the benefit is not just for you, but for everyone else. Crab rage is really scary, especially because no one expects that
9/10/2012 2:45:44 PM | More
zosopage17

25 years old male from Over the Hills, North Carolina  USA

Full time student. Musician. Father.

Crab rage is the worst. I hate the whole "kindness is weakness" thing. I promise you. I can rip your face off like you have NEVER seen before. I think its dually painful, because the people trust that we are these passive, pushover types, and then when it's flame on - not only are they blown away by the intensity we have, but the pain from our words couple it. Don't know about you other crabs - but I have an extremely poignant tongue.
9/10/2012 3:06:39 PM | More
aurora

Sun Cancer

You know why? Because we can easily see everyones weak spots. When I was in high school I used it pretty often against bullies. I just couldn't stand that "cool" guys tortured the nice ones, nerds. But when I started to use it on someone who doesn't deserve it (it's a powerful thing, people start to respect you out of fear so there's a temptation) I realized that I became a bully too. So I'm using more diplomatic way of expressing my thoughts on the matter.
But jealousy is the topic. So I think he is probably jealous . Don't do it! Because it won't make him wanting you more. Well at least in my case it could turn me off.

9/10/2012 8:20:48 PM | More
ZenBear

22 years old male from San Diego, CA  USA

I'm a cancer, through and through. Fo

Posted by zosopage17
Personally, I bottle it. I try to act like it doesn't bother me, because I know that is the "RIGHT" thing to do. I'm often conflicted with what I know is morally right and acceptable and how I truly feel. This usually ends up in an explosion somewhere down the line, about something completely unrelated, but in retrospect, was derived from these feelings.

That's exactly it. When I get jealous (only happened once), I get the quiet blank face just like OP said.

I know the crab rage all too well; defined most of my life until I graduated high school. Funny part is, I've gotten so good at handling my own anger that it makes me furious when someone else doesn't have the same restraint.