Capricorn Men Appearing and Disappearing

1 2 3 4
8/30/2010 7:02:56 PM | More
scorpricorn

So. I read the board and it seems this is a common trait of the Capricorn male to reappear and disappear. If this constantly happens, is this normal? or, would one assume the male is in a relationship? He seems to show up weekly and say hes very busy apologizing. He is indeed a busy person, but I'm not used to this behavior from the male species.

If I attempt to contact him, which is rare, just like other users here, there are no responses to texts, emails, or calls. Everything seems to be on his time. I dont know if we are just friends. I think its safe to say since we barely speak that we are nothing.

Our conversations are awkward because I never know what to say. We live far away. I dont want to question and try to be patient, but my patience has been tested. I dont really care that much anymore as I know he will appear just when I stop caring.

Any thoughts..
8/30/2010 9:53:51 PM | More
GeorgiaPeach

Sounds like he has a girlfriend or something and you are the person on the side. Regardless of the reason, he is stringing you along.
8/31/2010 5:29:01 PM | More
scorpricorn

Im not sure how to reply on here so this is a test
8/31/2010 5:30:21 PM | More
scorpricorn

Ok, so that is how you reply lol. Basically, we were set up. I went to visit him. He acted like we were dating. Took me to meet the whole family at different times and then started to call me every ten days. Says he wants to come see me, but the contact is so sporadic that I feel nothing is going on. He did leave messages saying how much he "misses me" and "cares."
8/31/2010 5:37:11 PM | More
wateraries

Sun: Aries Moon: Pisces Mercury: A

That's typical Capricorn Men behaviour. And when you convince yourself that you should forget him and live your own life, he will come back then, write something exactly at that time. It's scary, like they know when to come back

If he took you to his family, tell you he misses you and acts like you're dating, I would say he's interested in you.. But I am telling you, being with a capricorn in a long distance relationship is tough (I am with one now), so be prepared not hearing anthing from him some periods
8/31/2010 5:58:12 PM | More
scorpricorn

I guess I am prepared to not hear from him, but I dont even feel like we are dating or really anything. How could I? And, you are right.. Every time I decided I dont care at all and dont really feel like continuing to talk. There he is calling five times in a row...bizarre to say the least. When I went to see him, he acted like we were going to see each other all the time and the distance was no big deal, but obviously, thats not the case. Additionally, had I have known he was going to behave like this, I never would have gone there in the first place. Let me add that before I went there, he had tons of time to give me attention and phone calls. Oh, and let me make this clear..our relationship is not sexual. Even though I spent the nights with him, we did nothing but kiss.

8/31/2010 6:59:40 PM | More
cancergem

Sun Cancer Moon Capricorn M

...every ten days...??? by then i'd be seeing someone who'd be actually chasing me.
9/1/2010 2:50:20 PM | More
scorp33333

Unless you like cat and mouse games, I would recommend you get out quick. Been there and it won't make sense now or ever.
9/1/2010 4:03:52 PM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Capricorn men have a tendency to disappear and reappear from time to time. These individuals really need their space. He could have a girlfriend that he hasn’t revealed to you yet. They like to be in control of their relationship. They are excellent in bed but the down side is they don’t show too much emotion outside the bedroom. They are not verbally expressive either! It can take a long time to break down the wall with them.
9/1/2010 4:27:37 PM | More
justSophs

31 years old

He has a girlfriend. He is hiding something. Plain and simple. When things aren't rite at home he calls you to feel better. You are like his back up plan in some sense. He mite really like you but the distance is the deal breaker.

I would call him on his crap. Tell him its not cool, unless he is jsut your friend and you dont mind then coo;.

I say date someone in your zip code who really likes you than a hot and cold Cap who is far away. They are self-centered so he is doing him. SO do you.

And remember, people treat you the way you allow. Do you.
9/1/2010 4:39:19 PM | More
scorpricorn

Sophs thank so much. I agree wholeheartedly

9/1/2010 4:49:16 PM | More
scorpricorn

Just was so confused..if he has a girlfriend..why introduce me to your parents/grandparents
9/1/2010 10:05:27 PM | More
rejuvenatedgoddess

33 years old female from U.S.

Posted by scorpricorn

Any thoughts..

Been there done this twice already so I can relate. Lol. Caps do get us Scorps every time. It's amazing I can be strong and decisive with everyone else, but I use to let my Caps get away with murder. Lol. I know one thing's for sure, he doesn't seem to be giving you what you want, so why bother? You should move on before he hurts you because he probably does have a girlfriend since he's out of town. Find someone that lives near you who can fulfill all your needs. That's what you deserve!
9/1/2010 10:49:37 PM | More
scorpricorn

Thank you all for comments..much appreciated
9/1/2010 10:57:29 PM | More
lildol

female from the abyss of confusion

Why introduce you? Convenience, plain an simple... they've been pushing and you showed up at the right time. If he were into you, you would not be looking at contact "every 10 days". Caps may take it slow, but, trust me, when we want something we go after it full force and we are not a force to be reckoned with!
1 2 3 4