Pisces women help...i need some perspective

7/9/2010 12:44:57 PM | More
nov6female786

Ok im new at this...I've never gone onto forums and asked questions before
and expected a good response but i'm deperate. I am in love with this woman I've
never swung that way nor did I think it was a possibility that I would or could possibly
be into women. But I fell for a woman and i can't read her (she happens to be a pisces)
and i don't know any other way to tune into her or tell if she's into me...or maybe
she feels the exact same way and im too guarded to let her know. Ok Ok for example
she was winking at me! no really she was and smiling as she was doing it too she did
this for 3 days- my first week at work- so im smiling back and being pretty responsive
then suddenly she stops and says oh oh my contact lens was bothering me...and never did
it again. but only occassionally she'll wink at me then act like she didn't do anything.
what is up!??
7/9/2010 1:25:11 PM | More
nov6female786

are pisces women usually pretty fluid with their sexuality? I mean are the bisexual or strictly hetrosexual?
7/9/2010 1:39:34 PM | More
MissPirate

Pisces - Snake

Posted by nov6female786

You can't answer that question based on sign. It depends on the individual.

7/9/2010 2:38:31 PM | More
nov6female786

Posted by seavixen2
Pisces are pretty much free spirits. We can be flirtatious..yes, but we are not known to be overtly anything...we are usually subtle in every way. Just like MissPirate says...a person's sexuality is just that..it's theirs. One cannot say all Pisces are strictly hetero/bi/homo...

then why is there a hot topic like "Pisces are SO Gay" and it has 600 something responses?
7/9/2010 2:40:28 PM | More
nov6female786

I guess I just really feel a connection and I hope she feels the same.
7/9/2010 3:29:15 PM | More
USAFeagle11683

31 years old female from From the Rockies, USA

Rising Sign is in 07 Degrees Taurus Cal

well you will know if she is into you eventaully if the attraction is mutual you'll become magnet to one another
so relax be yourself and see what happens

7/9/2010 3:51:46 PM | More
scorpiopics

She'll likely seek your approval, no matter what.
That however is not the same thing as feelings for you.
She may not remember your name in a week.
I've watched Pisces girls who are my friends do that ...often.

seavixen2 could certify or deny that and she seems to be
the resident expert on the matter.

In fact ... I tried to msg seavixen2 but could not.

Seavixen2, if could PM me I'd love to see the advice on
the Scorpio you gave to Pisces "pocketless" as I think
I would learn a lot about myself...no matter how rough.

You'd also be about the only one I'd trust to do a chart
for me, if you do that.

7/9/2010 5:44:52 PM | More
nov6female786

Posted by seavixen2
Posted by nov6female786
I guess I just really feel a connection and I hope she feels the same.
well..good luck to yopu and the only way you'll find out is to try forging a bond with her. But even if she isn't a lesbian...Pisces make really good friends. Best wishes

thank you for the response I greatly appreciate it
7/16/2010 12:05:59 PM | More
Stpatrickspisces

43 years old female from Texas

I am a Pisces sun with a Scorpio moon an

When my last marriage was on the rocks and we were in the stages of separating and I was a real man hater. I couldn't even imagine being with a man again at that point in my life. I started having thoughts about women for the first time since my teens when I had entertained a thought or two about girls. I started fantasizing about women and reading about lesbianism and browsing sites with lesbians. This lasted for a few months and I even started hanging out with some of my new friends and developed a crush on one of them. I knew that nothing would happen though b/c she is a christian and totally into men.
I am saying all of this to say that if the right woman were to come along and we were attracted to one another and got along famously that I might entertain the idea once again of being with a woman. So this particular Pisces might actually be bi even though I haven't actually been with a woman yet.
I am actually not man hating anymore (at least most of the time...lol) and have been dating men though and really enjoying it! So I don't know...sexuality and sexual preference can be difficult to pinpoint sometimes.
Good luck though and I agree with everyone that has said to develop a friendship and just be yourself but don't put any advances on her right away until you know there might actually be something b/c I know as a fish that I tend to swim away if I feel uncomfortable or "not ready" for something. Even if it doesn't turn into a romantic relationship you will have gained a great friend hopefully!
7/16/2010 12:41:21 PM | More
Pisces_Dream

43 years old female from Denver, CO  USA

_/div

Nov6 - Speaking from who I am as a Pisces ......I can be quiet friendly, even touchy feely (hugs, winks)......I have had some people misinterpet that for I am crushing on them. When I really like someone, I will really be interested in them as a person and ask many questions regarding who they are. If I reallllllllly like someone I can also get really shy around them.

It was said on here and is very true. When I fall for someone it is usually pretty intense with both feet in the water. This in my opinion is not one of my best relationship qualities.