Im having casual sex with a Capricorn Man

1 2
4/15/2010 12:16:58 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

If you are just having sex with a Capricorn man for 8 months, will he eventually get hooked or have stronger feelings for you? He use to act like he really like me a lot until I started to show my crazy emotions and things got out of hand. We only see each other maybe 1 a month. Its just seem like no matter what I do, he will eventually give in to me sexually. I would really make him mad and say bad things because my feelings would be hurt and I wanted to hurt his feeling, since he react like he don't care. Lately I been really nice and things are a lot better.He always tell me to be patient. Will he ever start to show feelings towards me again?
4/15/2010 9:06:24 PM | More
cancergem

Sun Cancer Moon Capricorn M

err... i think you should just stop having sex with him. just because he gives in to sex only means he's giving into sex, nothing more. i think you're wasting your time, especially since you only see him once a month and its been 8 months and nothing meaningful has come of it. me and my cap had sex really early on into the relationship and i was his gf a month into things. granted it wasn't the best way to start out, mainly because everything was based on sex the mental and emotional aspect came much later. if he wanted you, he'd make sure he saw you all the time. just walk away, forget about the guy.

p.s whats with all the double posting??
4/16/2010 12:20:29 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

We live 2 & half hours away from each other.Plus we are both very busy people and we also travel a lot.I'm cool right now the way things are maybe later I mightjust leave him alone but the sex is to dam good to walk away!!! I heard Capricorn take a long time before they start really expressing their feelings. He holds back a lot! I heard Capricorn and Cancers get along wellA. I post the message on from a cell phone.
4/16/2010 12:20:45 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

4/16/2010 12:20:55 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

4/16/2010 4:05:50 AM | More
msInternationalTease

27 years old female from Mannheim, Germany

Are you starting to catch feelings? Also why would both of you travel so far just to have sex? You need to get someone closer to you.

4/16/2010 4:54:56 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Maybe I'm stuck on stupid! LOL I'm use to having men of my choice. This may sound a little strange and odd but, I really love the challenge and so far this was a major challenge! He's 4 years younger than me and I normally fall for men who's a lot older than me. He's extremely unique, and have more experience than any man I know. Every man I fell for was some what of a challenge. If I'm able to stick around long enough, men always fall in love with me. My friends always wonder why I go for men who aren't emotionally available and how I somehow become their woman later! The problem is I'm getting older and I sort of forgot how to get into man mind.
4/16/2010 4:55:10 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

4/16/2010 5:07:41 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Posted by amethyst2002
If it's just sex, why are you so concerned with his feelings? I'd get it if you were concerned because you DON'T want him to get attached, but it sounds like you want something to form from this FWB scenario. FYI = just sex will not always get you a relationship. If he's hot and cold with you like this, chances are he just wants you around for sex.
4/16/2010 5:08:02 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Posted by amethyst2002
4/16/2010 10:06:43 AM | More
cancergem

Sun Cancer Moon Capricorn M

i had a bf who lived about two hours away from me and even when our schedules were conflicting i still managed to see him twice a week... 8 months is a long time for this to still be going on. i think you should cut your losses and find something more fulfilling and worthwhile. he's not the only one you can have great sex with, not to mention actually provide an emotional connection. also, just because he's a capricorn and your a cancer doesn't mean he'll automatically fall in love with you...

4/17/2010 4:22:56 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

The difference between your relationship and mine aren't the same. I understand and feel where you are coming from. You are a lot younger than we are and we have kids and a ton of other responsibilities. If I was 23 I would have been on a whole different level. I just recently got out of a long term relationship after 12 years. This is the 2nd man I was involved with since the break up. I admit I handle both encounter wrong. I look dam good for my age, plus feel great and I'm not arrogant but I put a lot of younger woman to shame. The men I date have great careers and there are popular(public ally known). I said this to say, they aren't average men, plus its harder to get, keep and maintain these men. They won't fall in love easily. Posted by seavixen2
8 months is awhile to be having casual sex..if he hasnt caught feelings by now..I doubt he will.
4/17/2010 4:23:18 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

4/17/2010 4:39:38 AM | More
faith$golphin

I’m Crazy, Sexy, and Cool!!! I’m a s

Thanks everyone for the comments! I really appreciated!
4/19/2010 2:09:50 PM | More
tiki33

Oxytocin, when it’s got you hooked on

stuck on stupid deeply explains this situation....
1 2